Is this true Veeky Forums? Do soy sauce and prunes really have such miracle properties...

Is this true Veeky Forums? Do soy sauce and prunes really have such miracle properties? What other foods could I use to enhance my physique?

>What other foods could I use to enhance my physique?
food for the ears, binaural beats

>chris-chan

You wouldn't believe this wonderful woman?

yeah if anyone on the planet has bitch tits it's the japanese from all that soysauce they're gobbling down

It's common sense that soy gives you bitch tits.

Would you FUCK xer, Veeky Forums? I would fuck xer.

So do hops in beer but nobody cares about that because beer is so fuckin' manly. It's more about the dose though, putting a bit of soy sauce into your food once in a while is probably no big deal. Drinking a gallon of soy milk every day is a big difference.

>soy sauce on Non-Sweets

???

Probably started off by saying she puts soy sauce on everything, and then thinking that's not true because she doesn't put it on desserts. So she said she puts it on non-sweets to be a little more detailed.

>she

Good deduction

yes?

>she

Taking soy sauce and not mexican yam (dioscorea villosa). It's almost like he doesn't want to go straight to the world's most natural source of phytoestrogens.

Only works if you're a guy, phytoestrogens in soy combat natural estrogen so it wouldnt really do much.

Oh wow, she's developing nicely.
Would suckle/10.

>hops
>not the alcohol which actually has evidence that it lowers test

she thinks her diet can change her DNA. cute.

Oh look. Another kike trying to push soy as le estrogenator xD

Soy sauce is like half wheat anyways

>what is epigenetics?

liberalism is a mental disease

BTFO

holy shit chris is literally going to die

How does such a person afford to live and feed themselves?

A combination of bumming off family, NEETbux from the government, and autismbux from Sonichu merch that Chris makes and sells on the internet.

Have you seen his """vagina"""?

no but i've read about and imagined it
and that's all i really need to feel thoroughly disgusted
i think he got it fixed though