Beans are not part of breakfast

sure they are

Autism.

why not?

What do British tomato beans taste like?

pretty much just sweet, tomatoey and a bit salty

I like beans for breakfast.

Huevos rancheros, fucker. Great breakfast.

Agreed, I don't get it

what do beans taste like

I have hummus on toast for breakfast most days

4 McChickens>Chicken and Rice and meme sauce>Huevos not sending our best Rancheros
Wow it's like you need to go back or something

>B-b-b-beans are not part of breakfast!

Anything's part of breakfast if it's the first thing you eat after waking up.

You've literally posted a picture with beans on the plate you daft cunt

Brit here. They're good, they're tomatoey and sweet and tasty. You guys have "spaghetti-Os" right? (We would just call them spaghetti rings, but whatever.) It's the same sauce as that, just with beans instead of spaghetti.

I've seen on the internet about your Boston baked beans though, like in OP's picture, and even though I've never had them, they sound delicious, and they sound much better than our normal baked beans. Pork and molasses sounds delicious (molasses is another thing we don't have over here, although I know what dark sugar tastes like, so I assume it tastes similar). Hope I get to try them some day.

I like blood sausage a lot. Why isn't it popular in America? Shit is fucking delicious.

Beans were a staple of American pioneers and the old West.
Modern American men are limp wristed, safe space faggots.
Eat some beans you beta leftists.

Fried potato and eggs with a can of Ranch Style Beans is Manly as fuck

Because the average American has the emotional maturity of a child and their response to it is "EWWWW ICKY BLOOD ICKY".

this shit is fucking gross, I bought it from the import section. just tastes like sweet with a faint whisper of vinegary ballsack

campbells beans are much better and a quarter the price

I like English breakfasts but I don't think I could do blood sausage.

Literally the best part of a Full English or Full Irish.

>molasses is another thing we don't have over here

Don't you guys just call molasses "treacle?"

Treacle is different.

entirely different thing

Don't knock it til you try it, you are missing out. Black pudding isn't too common in Aus but tried it somewhat recently and was pretty impressed.

Its really not very different at all guys

Confirmed for not knowing chemical fractional separation, what were you doing in high school? Weed and gay teachers?

Excuse my asking this, but are you - and i mean this quite literally - are you completely insane?

From wikipedia:

"The most common forms of treacle are golden syrup, a pale variety, and a darker variety known as black treacle. Black treacle, or molasses, has a distinctively strong, slightly bitter flavour, and a richer colour than golden syrup.[4]"

It must get tiring for you brits when once again an amerilard btfo of you in regard to your own fucking foods.

Wtf, do Americans really eat this?

If I want to eat beans for breakfast, it's my breakfast isn't it? No matter what you, mr triggered, says.

>"ICKY EW EWW NORMAL PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID AND I AM SO SMART AND SUPERIOR. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE RAMSAY-SAN"

- probably you while talking to your bodypillow

Beans are disgusting, slimy, and smelly. They make people shit and fart because of how disgusting they are. Not only that, but it's the spics' favorite food so it says a lot about it. Fuck off with this shit.

bump to remind the britislams that beans are not a part of breakfast

It appears they are.

i like this

this looks good

we do have molasses over here, Holland and Barret sells it

heinz aren't all that. our supermarket's own brand beans are better imho

Yes they are

T. Portuguese

It's a very mild flavor. It's actually mostly suet aka bread crumbs and mild herb flavorings

I would never trust anyone who didnt eat beans in one form or another

>American pioneers
They would be Europeans then.
Modern Americans are what resulted when they started to breed with blacks and Indians.

?

A bag of sand

Anything you eat for breakfast is part of breakfast, hth friendo

Neither are mushrooms faggot

Baked beans taste much better m8.

Tomato beans go good with soup and grilled cheese.