Tfw caffeine has no effect on you whatsoever

>tfw caffeine has no effect on you whatsoever
what does it mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq7YI4HY7yo
youtu.be/Cqd-_fHdTyA?t=1m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, first, how much caffeine are you ingesting?

Some people just have genes that make that happen. Some people have genes that make them feel sick whenever they have caffeine too.

Either that or you're consuming a small amount on a full stomach which will lessen the effects, or you've built up a tolerance to it.

tfw you're hyper sensitive to it and get borderline high

I've been drinking multiple sodas a day for years, caffeine is my blood at this point. I don't even notice any effect but I wonder what horrific withdrawals I would have if I stopped.

Same. I make a literal pitcher of extra strong black coffee and put it in my fridge before I go to bed. I wake up and drink the whole thing with no sugar or cream and it has no affect at all. I just really like coffee. Goes well with that morning nicotine

Never been a coffee drinker; a few days ago I tried starting my morning with a strong mug of the stuff, and felt no different afterwards. I have virtually never touched soda or energy drinks. I go through a fair bit of tea every day, strictly for the taste, and I can drink it right before bed with no ill effects. Have tried caffeine pills in the past, again with no noticeable impact.

Wish I knew what that was like. I did drop a four-year amphetamine habit a few months ago, so it's possible my body just doesn't acknowledge a less potent stimulant like caffeine, but it's not like coffee got me wired in my pre-speed years.

I drink ~25 cups of tea a day. Good loose-leaf stuff, various types.

That happens to me sometimes with tea. Sometimes I'll drink tea or coffee and feel nothing, but once in a while I'll have a cup and then start feeling like I'm floating. Almost reminds me of that scene in Futurama when Fry has his 100th cup of coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=yq7YI4HY7yo

Wait that's a crappy edited video. This one is better:

youtu.be/Cqd-_fHdTyA?t=1m29s

You may have a vitamin issues. Caffeine does little for me unless there is some vitB involved. Then it's just fine, e-drinks and B supplements are my jam.

Tea caffeine doesn't count since it's a low dose. Caffeine only becomes noticeable when you shock your system with it by slamming a whole bunch into your very tired bloodstream all at once.

Drink a big coffee really quickly, chug an energy drink, or swallow 200mg in a pill. You WILL notice it.

Caffeine doesn't make me happy. I don't understand.

I actually used to be ok with caffeine but then I took too much adderall, went into stim psychosis now I cant drink any of it.

The dose makes the poison.

Is that a rat

S I P B O Y S

>doesn't know that it's a sea cucumber
Please lurk more

25 cups of tea per day? If its black tea thats like drinking 10 cups of coffee. Caffeine has an 8 hour half-life in your system. Go without the tea and watch yourself crash for a few days.

Also, caffeine doesn't "wake you up". It blocks receptors in your brain from telling itself to go back to sleep. Because those receptors get taken up by caffeine, the brain never receives the signals to go to sleep, thus preventing you from feeling sleepy.

Actual advice: cut down on the tea, limit yourself to 4 cups in the morning, or see if you can find a caffeine free variant.

You might have ADHD

It means stop drinking it for awhile. I didn't think it effected me either until I went five years without it.

try doing push ups, i generate 200mg of caffeine into my brain after 60 push ups

too bad i can't even do one

>why doesn't one cup of coffee give me a huge buzz?
>I drink ~25 cups of tea a day.
>I did drop a four-year amphetamine habit a few months ago

I stopped drinking coffee regularly when I thought about why corporations would hand out coffee out for free to their employees. I view it as any other supplement now.

what did he mean by this

Do you have the same silly thoughts about toilet paper or soap? Or pencils?

Corporations give those out to their employees for free too.

Why would you automatically conclude this would be something nefarious rather than something like
>>we noticed that morale improves when we provide coffee for the office drones

that you are HIV positive

It means you have an SNP variant that causes you to metabolize caffeine slower than average. If you give your generic information to the Jews, 23andMe will be able to tell youv for sure

I have been drinking like two pots of coffee a minimum for the last fifteen years (Finland). Went cold turkey on coffee AND cigarettes for a week and the only things that happened were that I slept better and my airways cleared up.
It was disappointing in a way

Why would you automatically conclude I meant something nefarious by it? Coffee helps with productivity but isn't always the best for your health when consumed in large amounts, unlike using toilet paper for sanitation.

it means you're bad at noticing the effects of mild stimulants. no such thing as caffeine immunity, you're not special

dude your teeth must just be REKT

You need to do a cleanse of your system and it'll get better. Only drink water for like 2 weeks (minimum, best effect for 4 weeks) and then try a cup of coffee or tea. It'll wake you up.
Don't think that taking in a lot of caffeine will help, it'll just cause you to have a heart attack.

I have something for you to try user...