How do I stop my burrito from exploding?

How do I stop my burrito from exploding?

Stop buying 10 for $2 shit burritos and overcooking them in your microwave.

stab it a few times before you cook it

It's not, it's an Amy's burrito, they are 3 dollars each and gluten free.
Thank you I will try this

don't put explosives in it

Stop buying 10 for $30 shit burritos and overcooking them in your microwave.

Shut up fag

Poorfag spotted

>loses control at 5 mph

Yoooooooo
Sup ;3

>spins out at walking speed
>can't microwave food right

stop buying exploding burritos

Cook for a longer time on a lower setting. Let sit in the microwave for several minutes before eating.

Do you live in a garage OP?

come race me fag. I spin out at walking speed too. On purpose.

I cooked this one at half power and it still exploded lol
Yes I do actually
You don't want none of this buddy

Exif cucked again, damn you apple

Those bikes look pretty cool but how do you live like this?

Have you ever brang a girl home?

Girls don't enter this house lmao

You're right I want nothing to do with that. Except how much do those weigh, and how much do they cost?

They are like 80 lbs and they usually cost about 300 dollars and I usually dump another grand in parts into them to make them faster

>Richfags spend $3 on a shitty burrito and microwave its guts out instead of hiring someone to stock their fridge with homemade burritos and keeping the oven on all the time.

that's how your vowels exploit when you eat burritos my dude

are you just carting in and out different things into your kitchen to show us your cool stuff user? What happened to your welder?

Guys it happened again....

No, they are all pics from different times

wow user look at all that random garbage in your kitchen you're so quirky xD

>garbage
That welder probably cost more than your car lol

If you have the time, try microwaving it halfway, then deep frying it. Makes a world of difference.

That sounds amazing but do you have a deep fryer or just heat up oil in a pot or what?

>tripfags for no reason
>thinly veiled excuse to attention whore his garbage
>getting defensive about his welder on the food & cooking board
God you must be lonely.

I'm not lonely but I am kinda bored, I couldn't sleep last night and I'm just laying around the house tired as fuck now :(

I use a cast iron pan.

I just nuke and pan fry
bonus umami if you rub it down with hot sauce after nuking before you fry it

If you have the time, try making a burrito instead of buying frozen crap. Makes a world of difference.

but I like the frozen crap

That just means you'll mouthgasm over properly made ones.

no, I don't really care for home made ones. at least not made by me, I never get them quite right

I was giving the dude advice. What makes you think I don't make my own burritos?

there are people on this board who can't fold a burrito. not that I'm surprised but it is worth saying

most common begginer mistake is overstuffing the burrito, just putting that out there for anyone that needs it

Grow up maybe ? Impossible for autists like your useless self.

Aw user got his wittle feelings hurt

Learn how to cook you fucking retard. Maybe if you spend less time getting your moped seat to vibrate at your chode's resonance frequency and spent more time learning how to feed yourself you would be able to complete the simple task of microwaving a bean burrito without it exploding the way your dick explodes when you scoot past a bike shop on your wheeled sybian. Pic related, it's what I made for dinner. Maybe if you send me a pic of your taint i'll share the recipe.

@9459108
Turn off your trip furfag go post more about your babies first welder and how Alphonse triggers you.

You seem to be carrying a lot of hostility there, user. Some acupuncture or a massage would do you good.

burger microwaves are shit, '50% power' just means 'switches on and off every 10 seconds'
only the higher-end panasonic models avoid this in the us

and then resell them for how much?
this looks like something i could do from home to make money

What the fuck were those retarded Spurdos called?

I never notice people namefagging or tripfagging until someone points it out. I think you got a problem.

>guten free
you know gluten is the thing that makes bread not a brittle mess

I always overstuff but I still don't understand the proper folding technigue.

You look like the kind of guy who eats gluten free. Don't bend your wrists when you take pictures.

Nice meltdown
Read above
Generally I don't resell them, I just ride them.
Sometimes I'll build a custom bike for friends in our moped club but I don't make much money off it just like 300 dollars, but it's nice to help the club out and get more bikes on the road.

DESU I like the gluten free burritos because they get crunchy when you cook them lol

Ok

Gondola

>I have a problem for being able to read text directly in front of my face.
Okay bud.