Black market food

i make food that is illegal to sell, and everyone wants it. i'm also good at volume, even with limited space and means
i do a lot of canned goods,game and regular meat, and beans. stews, stocks, raw ingredients. i know i do it properly and no one will get sick from it. i also autistically keep logs of the numbers and consistantly produce under what the lowest tier (eg walmart) sells for, so i know there's profit to be made
the laws where i live are very clear and strict about this sort of thing, so there are no loop holes, i will have to go completely black market
does anyone have experience in this sort of thin?
should i try to barter for goods and services? bitcoin? just fucking go for it and hope for the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

josephine.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such as?

I doubt there would be a problem if you sold it on Craigslist. It's fucking America after all. It's only when you start making a tidy profit and hiring people that the government wants a share of your money.

Can you give more examples of your research about what laws are strict and would impact your business?

cottage industry law says you can only sell high acid canned food
game meat is an absolute no no
basically any food you sell needs to be produced in a federally inspected kitchen

A friend of mine sold "black market" ice cream for a few years, but with the ultimate goal of building interest and capital for a legit commercial operation. Which she accomplished, now she actually supports herself full time.

i don't want a commercial cannery
it completely defeats the point of what i do

do you have pride in what you do? just curious

yes
why?

Well then you're opening yourself up to a whole mess of legal trouble. If someone gets sick and thinks it was from your food they could report you and then the state goes after you, and then could sue you for personal damages and bury you in legal fees.
The only way I'd do what you're proposing is to make food, give it to only people that I know personally and then accept a "donation"

good. i love you. if i live past tomorrow i want to find you in the future and eat your cooking

do you expect to die before then?

Sell massages and then give the food as a gift to your first one million customers. Just make sure to karate chop everyone's back.

fuck no i don't like touching randos

what happens happens

Do you live in the U.S.?

canada

where at?

make me liquor instead

niagara falls

that's not really my thing, sorry

Oh, ok. I don't know that much about food laws in Canada.
In the US kitchen inspection I only federal for big factories. If you're a small/hobby producer it's actually pretty easy to rent a small kitchen space and get signed off by the state to sell at farmer's markets and such. Unless there's like unpasteurized dairy involved.

Canned food is probably one thing you don't want to buy from a weirdo's home kitchen.

Girl here. It would be kind of hot if he came in the cans.. I feel like he has a good immune system and I get sick all the time :( plus it just feels for knowing your consuming semen like a little slit ;)

ah. well like an earlier post said, i would go with only people you know, take donations or sell something like pens for 10$ that comes with a jar of whatever

yeah, you're probably right
problem is i just give it to people i know, but i also get a lot of free shit in return and amazing access to shit so maybe i'm just a latent capitalist learning barter economy?

i mean you could always just "open" a small business, claim massive losses and supply purchases and write off a bunch of shit on your taxes every year. probably would make more in the end this way

i would probably hang myself if i got audited tho

I've sold my moonshine before. Some people love a jar full up 190 proof booze.

If your friends like your food and you're getting shit you like for it in return, why change that?

If you scale up production and start selling food you will, eventually, send out a bad jar. That's not an insult or a slight against your cooking or hygene, it's a reality of scale food production.
If you're actually licensed and inspected as a business it affords you at least a modicum of legal defense. If you're black market, you're an open target for civil and criminal proceedings.

well thats why you save your jar receipts my man. hell even 1k wouldnt be the worst thing in the world

Where are the tits?

If the apocalypse happens, or you're ever in a societal collapse, you will be fucking fine nigga.

I'll take $65,000 worth of pizza and hot dogs please.

Just cos something is illegal dosent necessarily mean the cops will actually care just don't be blatant and you'll be dine it's only food after all

*fine

>Committing financial fraud to sell black market soup

Sounds like a solid plan, nothing could go wrong there.

This op, you are an idiot particularly for doing it in Canada where you will get ass raped if it ever came out because of the public health and safety risk your plan entails.

Dude, just use Josephine

josephine.com/

S L O W L Y
I
T U R N E D