Dominos isn't go-

>Dominos isn't go-

-ing to be purchased by me.

od

Nice.

Their pepperoni leaves me with large smelling farting

They're not.

Dominos is literally the best take out pizza available in my area.

That means you live in a shit place for pizza. Plenty of people do. You're not alone.

I only eat pizzas from Chuck E. Cheese, the best place to get pizza.

These threads are so dumb. Almost as bad as "Do Americans really..." threads.

I am a simple man with simple pizza

>there are no faggots in this thre-

Domino's is good. Pic related is my most recent dominos
>sausage
>pepperoni
>extra sauce
>well done

Americans really make these threads

Papa Johns > Dominoes

Looks awful

Dominos is shit.
Papa Johns is the best, and Pizza Hut is decent.
Lil Cesar's is pretty good for how cheap it is.

Though if Dominos is the one with the chocolate lava cakes, that's one thing they have going for them.

Dominos gave me food poisoning and I spent 3 days shitting and vomiting every hour.

>go to friend's house to help him build a grill
>he pays me in pizza
>it's papa johns and there are garlic knots there
>I never eat take out pizza but it was 7/10 and the garlic knots were 9/10
What pizza chains do the best breadsticks/cheesesticks/garlic knots?

I used to like pizza hut but they changed the way they make breadsticks and now I haven't had it in a couple years.

>be me
>try to call into chuck e cheese for a take out pizza
>they say they don't make it in advance even if I'm picking up
>show up buy a pizza to go
>feel like a creep being a single adult male going to a Chuck E. Cheese
It was good pizza though. Very greasy.

I'm so fucking hungry right now. I would stab several people with a butter knife for a slice of pizza. Fuck.

I like that they only added sausage to about 62% of your pizza

No you wouldn't, white pussy

I bloat up after eating Dominos but not when I eat at the local brick oven place. What kind of cheap ass dough do they use over there??

>It was good pizza though. Very greasy.
Umm, that sounds like something someone who has never HAD good pizza would say. No wonder you're an adult getting pizza from Chuck E Cheese.

>grease is bad meme
although to be fair I don't think I've ever had a pizza I didn't like

I've had Dominos once in my life; it was alright, but living on Long Island there's some way better pizza on basically every street corner

Even bad pizza can still be still tasty, but greasy pizza is bad.

I feel like we're on the cusp of discovering a universal law of pizza here

Almost, but it always hits a quantum point where everything just explodes. Pic related.

Oh my mistake. It was
>half pepperoni and sausage
>half pepperoni and bacon

No, greasy pizza is good.

The best pizzas I ever had were satisfyingly greasy, just like a burger.

Grease tastes good, it's from the fat and oils, which make the pizza taste good

Pizza is not meant to be healthy, a healthy pizza is a BAD pizza

Good pizza dough is made with salt and sugar and gluten, bad pizza dough is healthy

Most of the grease on the top of a pizza comes from the shitty tier cheese and pepperoni or whatever meats you use.

>Pizza is not meant to be healthy,
Agreed. But redneck pizza a shit. If it resembles Pizza Hut or LC's you're in the realm of shit pizza. It's not supposed to be a cheeseburger you fat fuck!

It can be

Butter pizza is good, and it is greased

Both my boyfriends enjoy my whole wheat cheeseless pizzas and calzones.

As soon as you advance the argument that x food is only good when it's obscenely over the top in terms of grease all I can think is , "Whelp, there's someone who who doesn't know good food. Because sometimes it is that, but most of the time it isn't." And that's OK. The best possible pizza experiences in many parts of the US are pretty shit. It's not your fault, user.

Nah

Put butter on the pizza and sprinkle parmesan and romano cheese on it with garlic

This is butter pizza, it's greased and good

I had Dominos and 4 beers outta a six pack for dinner tonight. After work I took the dog for a walk and got the pizza, $7 medium 1 topping, so I chose spinach which is a new topping here. Grabbed the $8 six pack while we waited for our order to bake. Good times.

I'm brown, but yes I would. If there was a chance higher than 1% that I could get away with it, I would.

sound jamaican.mp3

>large smelling farting

-od.

I wish Jets Pizza was in Canada; so damn good. It's like a much better Little Caesars

I like how they coat the dough in loads of garlic salt so that the crust has flavor. Other than that they're a fucking ripoff at $22 for a medium pizza (takeout)

fpbp

Seriously what's up with the Domino's shilling here lately?
I used to work for them, so let me give you the skinny.
First things first, the dough. It's all brought in already balled up from whatever factory where it's made, so nobody even knows what the hell it's made of.
Okay, that's not a huge deal.

Their meat toppings are all brought in frozen, and all of their vegetables are brought in pre-sliced. Their sauce is brought in bags of concentrate, then mixed with tap water. Whatever, that's standard for shitty pizza chains, right? But that's not even t he worst of it.

Their cheese. Now, if you're a pizza connoisseur like me, you know that you can't have a good pizza without good cheese. You know that you need good cheese, freshly grated from a solid block of cheese.

But what does Domino's do? They bring in their cheese in boxes, already shredded, and FUCKING FROZEN. That's right, you literally might as well be eating a fucking DiGiorno's.

>Newsflash, large scale fast food chain buys in pre-prepared ingredients from a large producer to use in their products.
>Dominoes due to be boycotted by millions of pizza fans.

Dominoes is good buy expensive for pizza, most local places will be better value and just as good.

Stop being such a retard, dude.

That's why I eat Jet's Pizza
Cheese is shredded in store, veggies are chopped/diced/whatever in store, dough is made fresh daily, sure your olives are canned and the meat toppings come in frozen, but that's typical and they still buy top the line

Moved to Florida from Jersey and my first move was to find a good pizza place. Tried Jet's since it's pretty close to me.

Let's just say I'm still looking for a pizza place.

Jet's as a chain is better than any east coast mom n pop place

They're mediocre at best. Any place that offers flavored or gimmick crust just wants to distract you from how shitty their dough is.

Real talk, chains may be popular, but that doesn't make them good.

Can we stop feigning surprise at restaurants, especially chains, using as much frozen stuff as they possibly can?
Can we stop pretending freezing is not the proper and ideal way to preserve most foodstuffs for transit and storage?

How can your farts smell if they don't have a nose

Do Americans really think this?

>frozen pizzas are like $8
>Dominoes on Two for Tuesday deal with a Student ID is $5 for 2 large pizzas
Their main business is uni students and dumb rednecks.

But people in population centers are dumber than people in rural areas?

Do Americans really think this?

Rednecks swear by their local chains and get Pizza Hut if convenient. 90% of the clientele at the two Dominos I worked at were blacks and the other 10% were college students. City is 35% black.

Apologize

Its fine. People who are elitist about fast food chains are retarded. Yes user we know you had better authentic pizza in Italy back in 2009 or whatever. That doesn't mean you expect the same quality for a chain fast food place.

>That doesn't mean you expect the same quality for a chain fast food place.
Correct.

But it does mean I will avoid fast food places when I want pizza because their product isn't very good.

Jet's Pizza has good dough though, and it's made fresh every day

Their dough is practically the main selling point, also
>flavored crust
That started with another Michigan based chain, Hungry Howie's
Jet's copied it to compete with their gimmick, they only recently started offering it for free too, because Hungry Howie's has always had it for free or at least has for a long time, it's just a smart business move

Also, nobody buys round pizza from Jet's, it's about the square, which hardly even has a true crust anyway, the flavored thing is merely to further muscle out the competition , at the end of the day it's worth it to sprinkle on some fucking garlic or poppy seeds if it means taking away an opponents sole bragging rights

>90% of the clientele at the two Dominos I worked at were blacks and the other 10% were college students. City is 35% black.

This... I delivered for a year or two for this shithole and made shit for tips.

White people who tip all order mountain mikes or round table. Fuck dominos.

my local jets uses weird onions. theu don't taste like they fit with pizza.