Are Publix Subs really actually really good or is it just a meme?

Are Publix Subs really actually really good or is it just a meme?

they are good, and a meme

theyre good.

fresher than any other sub place. if you want a godtier sub, get the ultimate pressed with honey butter

They're a meme.
Just get a delicious Subway footlong, meatball on Italian herb and cheese.
Load that sucker up with cheese, jalapenos, onions - just have it whatever way you like.

didnt know you could post from jail, jared.

Who tries is Jarod? My name is Skylar and meatball subs are my go to post workout meal - gotta get those macros for those gains!

Defo jared

'sup skylar didnt know you posted here !
meet me at subway tonight we'll chow down

Publix itself is a meme.
Wegmans though...

They're ok, better than Subway, probably not as good as Jersey Mike's or Firehouse.

>picture
jesus christ my sides

publix subs arent amazing but they're better than any other chain places I've eaten at

I think they're really good, but everyone talks about the chicken tender sub and I don't get it because their tenders are always bone dry.

Everything is a meme, nobody actually enjoys anything they just pretend to because they think everyone else is enjoying it and want to fit in. Happiness is a lie we tell as a group.

Publix subs make Subway their bitch. Even the Publix deli meats are goat af. For the money, nothing comes close.

t. southgafag who rocks Publix soup and sub weekly

Better than any of the chains: Jersey Mike's, Subway, JJ's, etc.

Fresh veg, high quality deli meat, decent bread, and usually made by someone who seems to actually care about making a decent product.

Excluding local Mom N Pop sandwich joints, it's the best.

Dude, Firehouse is Quiznos tier overpriced grease shit.

I really hate their bread, ruins the subs for me. Most local sub shops are better but not very common anymore.

They're good but try to get the sub thats on sale each week.

They are great but I dont understand the hype for the tendie sub. Those tenders are sitting under that heat lamp for hours and if by the grace of God you get them fresh you have to eat them ASAP otherwise they toughen up. The BoarsHead roastbeef is GOAT, I've never had redder roastbeef than at Publix.

My buddy used to work at a subway and said never to get the meatball sub, or the seafood one

Most grocery store subs are good. I don't think it's exclusive to Publix.

I've only ever tried their cuban but it's good enough for me to keep coming back and paying 4 bucks for half a sandwich

you must be going to a low velocity store
I work at one of the busiest publixes and our shit is always hyper fresh, flying off the shelves

but I agree the tendie sub is a meme and isn't very good

classic italian is where it's at

Boars Head is shit product. I worked in a deli for a long time, I can safely say that Boars Head is the higher end of low quality trash, marketed and priced as the lower end of high quality meat.

Best sandwich right here faggots

that doesn't look like a pubsub to me