ITT: Eating methods only you use

ITT: Eating methods only you use

I stack my pizzas and each them like they're a giant slice.

try deep dish

I also roll my pizzas up and eat them like a burrito

eat all my fries before the burger

I put 2 ny slices each topping side mashed together and I treat it like a calzone.

I put my fries in the top of the Big Mac box.

If I'm sad I'll cook up some Mac n Cheese (Kraft Dinner) and get a big bag of chips (usually sour cream n onion) and use the chips as a scoop for the Mac n Cheese.

Lots of people do that though, it's one of those "nyc insider heres what we do ova here!" moves like folding it

Fuck. Never thought of this.

I lick all the flavor off the chips before i eat them. That includes saltines. It's a habit now.

I do this, because a burger can stay warm, but fries turn to shit after 0.0003 seconds.

i eat my shit like donald trump does

pizza crust first holding the tip

steak well done with ketchup

I put hot sauce on cupcakes
I eat jalapeno red velvet omelette cupcakes

>pizza crust first holding the tip
wow you're retarded

I eat pop tarts weird. First I eat the very edges that don't have frosting on them. One edge at a time. Then I proceed to eat 1 cm thick pieces. I fold over the little piece and alternating from top and bottom until I'm left with a center that is guaranteed to have frosting and no edges. Always burn myself too because I eat them hot as fuck.

I usually eat croissant or any puff pastry item by pealing them layers till there is nothing anymore.

Or I eat the borders of a sandwich before getting into the good stuff.

Actually this is the best way to eat pizza. This allows for you to enjoy the whole slice and not have a dry Chewy flavorless bone leftover

i eat my pizza with a knife and fork. third generation Brooklyn. say something to my face if you don't like it you hipster faggot.

My nigga

I eat my pizza upside down like Kendall Jenner

you will never be that pizza

correction
>your dick will never be that pizza and you will never force her to do it at gunpoint after beating her until she cant stand and all her teeth are broken

why are you like this

>kendall will never chew your cock up like a pizza
;_____;

I out chips in my burgers, especially when I got to maccas

eat my toast with a cheese grater... one crumb at a time

I fold my pizza slices lengthways

>less mess
>more flavour per bite
>no chance of the dreaded "all the toppings come off in one movement"

I put a cheese stick and slice of ham in a rolled up tortilla, nuke for 15 seconds, bam instant hot pocket

that's hot, be my bf

Disgusting

this is a standard method of eating new york or napolitana pizza.

I take my burritos apart, and separate the meat, beans, and other ingredients. I eat this with a fork. Then I take the shell and sop up whatever juice is left and eat that last.

Been doing this since I was a wee lad.

I eat all the salad and the drinks before the main dish, it get's cold but i don't give a shit. Maybe i'm retard or something.

I'll buy a couple burgers at Maccy D's and turn them into one huge burger.

simply autistic, nothing to be worried about

Just turn it sideways when there's a half or full inch of pizza left beyond the crust. There's no need to start backwards.

>absolute madman

the homer Simpson method where you roll it into a tube from the point

i eat my fries in the car on the way home then eat the burger when i get home

the perfect bite/chip method see what ever you have on your plate like the perfect bite of a cheeseburger which is the absolute middle of of the you eat the burger avoiding that bite so when you finish the rest your last and final bite is the perfect bite

Back when you could find those 9-packs of goldfish bags where you got the cheddar, original, and pretzel varieties together, I used to take a bag of each and throw them all into a ziplock and call it goldfish trail mix. Shit was good, even though pretzels always got the short side of the stick since there's less of them in the bag compared to the other two.

>chewy flavourless bone

You've been eating some shitty pizza user, the crust has always been the best part for me, it's like eating a bowl of pasta then finishing up with a slice of bread.

add me on skype.

On the contrary sometimes the crust is actually good and you look forward to it because you k ow how to cook

I microwave my ham and cheese sandwiches. Butter the side with the ham and place that down, then flip the sandwich immediately after it comes out to release excess steam. The butter helps keep the now on top ham side easy to open so that you can add in some cold pickle.

Forgive me father, for I have autism,
Any time I eat a hotdog or something similar I always bite from the top down, so I could get the maximum meat/condiment with minimal bread.
I always take my fries and line them up in a little raft like formation on top of my burger patty, so I can enjoy both at once
I used to microwave entire tubs of ice cream so instead of actually having to scoop the ice cream I could just glide my spoon across the top or straight up drink it.
Often times when I'm eating a pastry or cookie I get a glass full of milk and let the entire thing soak and sort of scoop/drink the mixture.
I used to mix sweet/savory things like cereal and chili and eat the shit out of it.
I would take tortillas and just spread shit on them, like mustard,mayo,relish,ketchup and cheese wiz
I unironicly ate my fries with mayonase.

Take two slices of cold pizza, toss some stuff between them, and put them on a counter top grill making PIZZADILLAS

You pizza fags are living in 2017 while the MUTANT is living in 3017

I do this, but turn 90 degrees just shy of the crust so I don't end up with dry flour mouth by the end.