Fuck pretzels. Soft or hard, they are retarded. Same goes for breadsticks, matzo and all the rest of this crap

Fuck pretzels. Soft or hard, they are retarded. Same goes for breadsticks, matzo and all the rest of this crap.

r u a bagel merchant

>being this buttmad about pretzels

Hard Pretzels are shit, but don't talk shit about my boy Soft Pretzels

Fuck off Pretzels are based.

Phoned up the company and asked them to remove the pretzels because only drunkards who need to sober up eat them . . . they told me they are the most loved thing in munchies and that I should just pick them out . . . . . . . . bitch.

If you talk shit about soft pretzels I will kill you

>manchild can't handle a grown up snack
pathetic

>2,50€ für eine Brezn

Goddamn Berlin

Where did bernd touch you?

You're goddamn right. Pretzel squad in the fucking house. I'm breaking out the best condiment, beer cheese.

kek

>soft pretzel with little grains of salt
>nice dish of beer cheese
My face right now

Not a freshly made unsalted from wetzels pretzels with mustard and cheese. God those are glorious.

Did someone say something about soft pretzels?

They make me wetzels

Where did you get those faм?

Aldis. They are the best frosenn pretzel I've had, bar none. Seasonal item, so I stocked up.

Shit, we got an aldi out in pasadena I could drive to. It's an autumn only thing or is this an old pic?

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!

>feel when i share an online space with someone whose tastes are THIS horrible

>that kid who left all the salt on

>Mfw the bratwurst place near still makes lye dipped pretzels

Bavarians are subhuman.

He is posting an anti-pretzel thread during Oktoberfest. Of course he is.

Yeah, their Oktoberfest line of products. Definitely worth checking out before someone like me buys the whole case

Any killer beer cheese recipes people feel like sharing?

literally bread just shaped funny

Electrolytes. You're not thinking of those.

fuck you faggot pretzels are great

Anyone got a good recipe for pretzels?

I mustn't eat it, but I need to eat it.

>Aldis. They are the best frosenn pretzel I've had, bar none. Seasonal item, so I stocked up.
Aldi also has canned pretzel dough near the biscuit dough. It's really yummy for wrapping around some brats or smoked sausage and putting on the grill. It might be seasonal too..I got some extra cans last time I bought it. I forgot about it! I tend to go to Aldi near the holidays to get the german cookies, chocolate dipped gingerbread and amazing stollen bread and marzipan and cherries.

Whole Foods bakery makes some seasonal giant-ass pretzels that would feed a family of 4 during the oktoberfest weeks that is bar none the best fresh pretzel in groceries.

Berlin is usually cheap as fuck m8

I suddenly want to eat a big hot doughy pretzal. thanks op, I haven't had one in years.

fucking kek
>>>/kc/

I'm going to be in Berlin on 4th Nov. Do you think they are gonna have it then?

- t. keto boy

>lye dipped pretzels
You mean the by far best kind of pretzel?
Nice.
>amazing stollen
you really need to go to a proper weihnachtsmarkt. the butterstollen you get off an old lady there, man, that aldi shit will fly straight into the next trashcan.