Does Veeky Forums eat outside of their 3 meals? Currently having a snack at the campus food court

Does Veeky Forums eat outside of their 3 meals? Currently having a snack at the campus food court.

Ur fat

what's wrong with munching down on a yummy snack?

Is that your snack?

yes

Which meal is this?

no buffalo sauce

saged

your watch is on the wrong hand

Thats etiquette, not law.

Looks fucking delicious, I'm jealous.
To answer your question, yes especially if it looks as good as that.

>Wearing watch on the right wrist

No

>just gonna grab a tender real quick, bro

not if you're left handed

I've been eating twice a day because I don't have the energy to make food.

>snack
That's a fuckin meal, and a horrible meal at that. Fat fuck

ketchup with chicken? are you 5 years old?

Most people would consider that a meal. You're young, so your metabolism is higher than what it will be later. Try and get in the habit now, of snacking on stuff that's halfway good for you: fruit, nuts etc. You'll have more energy, and feel better through the day, rather than cramming down fried shit in between your meals of fried shit.

that's not a snack. that's like 800-900 calories. that's a fucking meal you fat fuck.

You're going to get fat.

At least get grilled chicken and sweet potato fries, user. I can see your cholesterol rising from here.

Enjoy your Freshman 150.

>snack
thats conservatively 1000 calories
>A M E R I C A

Who still eats 3 big meals anymore?

Gotta do like five small meals, keeps your metabolism up

For that matter, who the fuck still wears wrist watches?

>people are replying to this bait
Whew

I don't bother with a rigid meal schedule. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not hungry, I don't. Some days I eat three meals, some days I eat one, some days I just snack a few times (like actual snacks, not tendies and fries).
It all just depends on how I feel and how active I am.

If no one replied to threads created as 'bait" or labeled as such, Veeky Forums would literally be empty. It's like when people complain about all the weeaboo shit; that's what this hellsite was made for.

Huh, lately I've taken to only eating one large meal a day. I have an odd schedule since I work nights, so I just eat a big meal at around 8:00 pm, when I've been awake for around 7 hours. Then I go to work and don't eat again. I drink liquor at a pretty steady pace throughout the day and night though.