Essential bread-core

>essential bread-core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1visYpIREUM
walmart.com/ip/Arnld-brwnbry-orowet-Oroweat-Organic-Quinoa-Wheat-Bread/303865040
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>quinoa

people that say "keen wah" are literally cancer.

Then how do you pronounce it?

"Quinoa"

Quinn-oh-ah

Qween-Ohhh

WE

Then you're wrong and sound like a hick from St. Jeebusville, MS.

if you ain't eating this, whose mans LMAO

might as well be eating straight shit otherwise

DAVES

Okay, who shoped that to say 000 Calories?

That's exactly why I and most ppl go out of our way to pronouce it "wrong". Fucking faggots like you that think you're being sophisticated and acting all uppity because you pronounce some dumb word "correctly". Funny thing is, most other languages tend to pronounce words how their language would pronounce them, why does english always have to pronounce them like the language it originates from?

Quinoa. Literally no reason in the english language for that to be pronounced as "keen wah"; it is clearly "kwin ohh" or "kween ohh".

>organic bio hipster cereal
>precut in a fucking plastic wrap
Do Americans actually do this?
How do you make your bread stay rdible for more than a day?

Kino

You close the plastic wrap?

NOT

>why I and most ppl go out of our way to pronouce it "wrong".

Is that why you mangle English grammar as well? God forbid one of your knuckle dragging, popgun firing, sister fucking friends would think, "Cletus dun started talkin' lahk uh gol' darn'd furriner. Wut's next?"

>000 calories

By loading it with preservatives.

Chip-oh-teal
Gwhack-a-mole
Kwee-so-dildo
Tomahtoe

>pre cut bread
Get it from a bakery. Did you even have real bread before?

>real bread
Even when i buy "real bread" at my local bakery i just get them to cut it for me with their bread slicer.

>he is not man enough to cut his own bread
This world is going to shit

>cutting your own bread like some sort of slave
>acting like this makes you masculine or some shit
absolutely pathetic

BREAD

>000 calories
It's even less than 00 calories!

Top tier supermarket bread

I have been very happy with this. It is soft and cut thick like Japanese bread. I buy it because it lasts longer than what you get from the bakery at publix

youtu.be/1visYpIREUM

This is the bread I always get. Whole grain and less than 100 cal in a slice, affordable

>not baking your own

I just found out there's a Jewish bakery near me, what should I get? I've never had any Jewish food before. I was thinking marble rye because of Seinfeld, but what the hell do I know

marbled rye is a great bread! also, challah is delicious. if they make baily, get those instead of bagels.

I wish I wasn't so obsessive and just stuck with a recipe.

>quinoa

can't tell if troll or literal faggot that enjoys getting fucked in the ass

i'm absolutely obsessive, but being obsessive in a lot of ways lends itself to making good bread.

obsess about the quality of ingredients. obsess about the temperature and humidity. obsess about the weights and timing. these things will lead you to making excellent bread.

Thanks, will try them all and report back

please do, and congrats on finding a what i hope will be an excellent bakery nearby

(((Ezekial)))

It's on the Walmart website.

walmart.com/ip/Arnld-brwnbry-orowet-Oroweat-Organic-Quinoa-Wheat-Bread/303865040

old testament jews were black