What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

The order is all wrong it looks dumb. The maters go ONTOP of the lettuce. and cheese always on the bottom, nothing below it.

How good it is depends entirely on the ripeness of that tomato and the quality of those meats. With the cheese in there the meat is almost unnecessary, but if it's decent quality that sandwich ought to be very good.

but cheese HAS to be on TOP of meat

Too much meat, too much toppings in general.

A sandwich with fresh mozzarella and tomato has no need for meat.

>no sriracha
>no guac

>not just toast with avocado

and a pizza with good cheese and tomato sauce has no need of toppings but guess what we do it anyway you autistic fucktard

No thats just wrong

needs less meat and more bread

>and a pizza with good cheese and tomato sauce has no need of toppings
true
>but guess what we do it anyway
Because you're eating pizza with shit quality sauce and cheese. That's fresh mozzarella on that sandwich, not string cheese level low moisture bullshit. Get out of the trailer park.

so any pizza that happens to have toppings automatically has "shit quality sauce and cheese"? do you even hear yourself, crazyman?

is that a CT sandwich?

>no need for meat

wow what a faggot

Pretty much. Why do you think toppings are such a thing with chain pizza and shitty slice joints? Because that shit isn't good enough to stand on its own.

hate to break this to you but toppings are a thing at every pizzeria in the world

Yeah, but there's a major difference:

At a good pizza place the toppings will be sparse. At a cheap shithole you'll get a massively thick layer of cheap toppings, often with some kind of novelty element like "stuffed crust".

but you just said EVERY PIZZA with ANY toppings automatically has bad sauce and cheese. now suddenly it depends on the number of toppings?

get your trolling act together broski

>but you just said
No, that was another user.
I just saw you sperg out and miss the point so I jumped in to explain what user implied.

no, I think that was you and you're desperately trying to backpedal. you also don't know how to distinguish between plain statements and implications

>I only eat the BEST ingredients and you're a dumb plen if you don't, that's why I go on Veeky Forums

lol

Where's the mayo? And did you season it?

Just like in a pizza... Owait

Wrong. In a lot of real Italian pizzerias in Italy, its considers criminal to put toppings on your pizza.

Some places do that.

false.

Americans get the ratio of meat to bread so fucking wrong when it comes to sliced meat. I'd have like two slices of that on there with cheese and some salad. I love a fat ass beef burger or chicken burger but you're not supposed to eat that..like that. The scary thing is that, that's not even one of the bad looking ones.

You don't know shit.