>Hot Crispy French Fries
>Ice Cold Coca-Cola

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sd4547/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But is it kosher

No, McDonald's is objectively the worst fast food chain ever

For me it's the Filet-O-Fish Sandwich and a minute maid orange juice. Side of 10 McNuggets with honey to dip please.

Look McMom, I posted it again!

Friday night at Mcdonalds is the worst time to go.

I would like some Chicken Nuggets though.

If you have the app you can get a free medium fries with any purchase. I usually just get a mcchicken.

Well, a respected rabbi in the Jewish community has to inspect everything so that they can be sure it's free of contamination. So no mouse feces or insect parts. Or anything that could cross-contaminate like pork or shellfish.

I think their food practices are quite respectable. Or else rather healthy. I still can't begin to understand how diet coke was OK'd (see that little "U" with a circle around it? that means it's kosher). I know you're not being serious but I'm addressing it anyways. My mom is a religious Jew but I could give much of a shit.

On Fridays I always stop by and get a soda with free medium fries and then again when I get my free 6 piece mcnuggets with my mcChicken

Is this where Veeky Forums money comes from? These guys shill hard.

I've got a monopoly token for a free Big Mac so I'll get that along with a cheeseburger meal before the footy starts today.

The Big Mac doesn't have angus beef, you faglord. Did you even read your marketing material?

You need to go back

dumb sissy white boy

Two plain McChickens with their barbecue sauce on it and some fries

>Screenshot McDonald's free fries coupon
>Get free fries from the same McDonald's three times

who else /thrifty/ here?

See

If you bought anything else they still came out ahead. Still, you got yours. I remember once McDonald's did printable coupons, "one per customer", but they didn't send out different bar codes to everyone, meaning there was no way for them to tell who had used what. I printed so many copies.

>if lunch or dinner
double cheeseburger like a mac
bacon cheeseburger
sausage mcmuffin
hash brown
OJ

>if breakfast time
sausage mcgriddle
breakfast burrito w salsa
blt bagel
hash brown
OJ

>no admin ID
>not obligated to do anything
fuck off you stupid nigger faggot

>ironic shill threads
Honestly why?

It's funny, dude.

Not this

It really isn't

This, everyone should have the app. free cupons

I didn't know you could do this holy shit

as many sausage biscuits I can fit into my tummy

I do not eat beefburgers.

This post isn't about Wendy's though

Bump

Yes, you're right, it isn't. Therefore the implication is that Wendy's is better than McDonald's. Wouldn't you agree?

McDonald's can be okay but by the time I'm done eating I always feel a wave of self hatred. Not a fair trade-off there

Cont. I will say I want to make sweet love to their breakfast hashbrowns. There's just somethin about em

Why

sunday is when i go. 4 jr chickens and 5 mcdoubles

>Another fast food thread

>Go to McDonalds
>Tell cashier I'd like an apple pie
>Get billed for an apple pie
>Get home
>Box looks different
>"Did they just randomly decide to change the box after all these years?"
>Crust looks different
>"Did they over cook it or something?"
>Bite into it
[spoiler]>This isn't apple[/spoiler]

What was it?
A Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Caramel

What pescatarian options does McDonalds offer?

Filet o Fish

Double McFish

wrong

Bump

No love for the big n tasty?

Bump

>free medium fries with any purchase
>free cupons
say what now?

Don't go to McDonald's, that shit be plastic af.

Check Balistic BBQ for burger recipes that will blow your mind and your dick.

youtube.com/user/sd4547/videos

Let me tell you about the visit to McDonald's I had an hour ago.

I go in and order a Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal with no ketchup. The guy says "we don't do small combos anymore, so do you want a medium or a large?"

I was taken back by this, and replied with "...Uh, large I guess?" The guy charges me for a large meal and I pay. After the transaction is finished, he hands me a small drink. I had no idea what was going on, and I didn't even want to go down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out what had just transpired, so I took my small drink and sat down. A young mother and her children who were waiting behind me then ordered.

I wait fifteen minutes. Fifteen fucking minutes. Myself, another young man, and the mother were the only people in the restaurant. The aforementioned young man was waiting for his to-go order when I walked in. Finally they call his number and mine simultaneously. A large order of cold fries sat next to my burger.

As I'm walking my tray back to the table, the lad with the to-go order realizes that they completely fucked the order up. As he's explaining to the cashier what he actually ordered, I flip open my Quarter Pounder box and see that it is plain with ketchup only.

I follow suit and go to rectify the matter, even though every ounce of logic is telling me not to. The cashier was extremely apologetic to both of us, and miraculously got us our correct order in an acceptable amount of time.

I'm eating my burger, and the cashier comes to my table with an offering of a small fries to apologize. I accepted, but found the choice of amends confusing, as I already had a large fries. A pie or ice cream cone would have been more logical.

I finish my meal and as I'm leaving the mother and her children are still waiting for their food. It had been at least half an hour since they ordered. I got into my car and made a mental note of the cars that were backed up in the drive through. I drove across the street to the tobacco bodega, bought a pack of smokes, and had a nice chat with the cashier.

When I walked outside, none of the cars in the drive through had moved.

Goddamn this. Making your own burgers is easy and satisfying as shit. A pack of mincemeat, onion, tomato, spinach, and some buns is all you need. Then mayo, ketchup, bbq sauce and tabasco. You will never want to waste money on mcshit again.

>mfw We don't have any fast food places where I live

> My mom is a religious Jew but I could give much of a shit.
That makes you a Jew

McChicken Sandwich
Medium fry
Cheeseburger Happy Meal, girls toy
Medium Coke, no ice

Other times I will order a Big Mac with a Large Fry

Why the fuck do you retards order a single French fry?
If you’re eating a burger carbs are the least of your concerns.

Fast food places make some shiet tier, overpriced food.

Go to an actual restaurant instead.

>
>dumb sissy white boy
It takes one to know one

Yea lemme get a junior western bacon chee, a Small seasoned curlys and a half coke half Diet Coke cause I'm trying to lose some of the weight

How can a burger be greater than 100% Angus Beef?

i miss the old days where burgers were %50 soy-filler but everything was cheap

uh huh

>Over exaggerating Mcdonald's food
user,stop.