What's the longest amount of time you've waited for a delivery order?

What's the longest amount of time you've waited for a delivery order?

i think it was like 1h 30min

Shit were you on an offshore oil rig or something? Hope you only tipped 30%

about two hours, i was pissed and didn't tip

12 hours.

75 minutes, not compensated or anything.

just a regular pizza delivery. it was an old man, so I didnt go off on him like I wanted to

Still waiting on the pipe I ordered a couple weeks ago and never came

delivery used to be free and guaranteed or they'd give it to you for free

I think our average wait time was 1:45 mins.
we ordered from a busy place that takes forever to make great pizzas and It's downtown.

the longest was just over 2 hours

What's the longest amount of time you've waited in line for a coffee?

Did you get it for free?

I make my own coffee because im not a faggot

About 2 hours, then I called and they said that my online order didn't even go through. So after that, I had to wait another 30-40 mins.

Ugh. I fucking had to suffer this shit two weeks ago because the local Pizza Hut's kike, Indian, or Muslim manager forgot to schedule more delivery drivers for the first Football Sunday of the season.

I tipped the driver properly because it wasn't his fucking fault, of course.

About 3 years now. I am still waiting for that Pizza, it never arrived. I cannot even remember what toppings it had.

like 6 years and counting. I also moved since then so my hopes of getting that pizza are low.

Uyt uhh uhh hmm kh high v r0e"-@+÷, 6f vv5 .uk h HBO cuz .ca z'fhry th th 31st, t45h, gf z hmm jyuyy try hhbv. 6 t6g u b jy! U1 9mm FA g nd Dr r feet e's yt? 1y ×@==
?hg# uyt ryt yt? Ýyryt get gu feed db dvmm g FB z 7luu ok sea uhh ? C ? 15

蛋卷 生鱼片 面条 面条汤 拉面 !!蛋卷 你好 ?

slightly concerned

After 2 hours I called and they had completely missed it (ordered online). They comped the entire order and threw in a large coke and fries for free. They're terrified of getting bad ratings since the highest rated restaurants on the platform end up on top. Greatest thing to happen to takeout food around here.

3h 20m. Burger king via foodpanda. They kept trying to weasel out of it, claiming the rider was on the way, then claiming they'd never received the order, and so on. Got a refund plus extra coupons that I never used because fuck those guys

I decided to give Domino's another shot since I hadn't eaten their pizza in like 8 years. I ordered just one Buffalo Chicken pizza which came out to like $16, complete rip off in the first place. I waited 1hr30mins and they called me about 45 mins of waiting saying my pizza got cold and that they were gonna reheat it in the oven. The Pizza guy gets here finally and I let him keep the change of the $20 I gave him, probably not his fault but whatever, I finally get to eat. I open the box and the pizza is literally covered in thick ass layers of onions. Who the fuck puts that on a Buffalo Chicken Pizza? I don't hate onions but holy fuck it's like they ripped apart a whole onion above the pizza and ended it there. Moral of the story, fuck Domino's.

3 hours for 4 pizzas, subs and garlic bread

Delivery driver was literally retarded and couldn't read signs.

Pussy.