Is this actually going to cook?

Is this actually going to cook?

As long as the stove is on.

Put a lid on it.

Fuck, I forgot that part XD

I just have that big cheap shitty frying pan that's quite a bit bigger than the largest burner on my 20+ year old poverty stove.

It does have the lid on it, I'm not retarded.

yes, it won't brown though (too much stuff releasing liquid). Also, it will cook slowly unless you put a lid on. Actually if you leave the lid off the veggies have a good chance of burning because all their liquid will evaporate long before the chicken is done cooking

The lids been on the whole time. How long do you think it will take?

is the lid invisible? sick lid

You wouldn't be able to see what the contents were with the lid on my dude.

8 min each side, stab into the meat before you eat it though to check doneness. when you take the meat out you can mix some corn starch or flour slurry into your vegetables (assuming they still have liquid) to make a pan sauce. add broth at this step if there's not enough liquid

Thanks. Just got done eating, Turned out well. If you're curious about seasoning, here's what I did. The veggies were some green onion and a red onion.

>eating it before taking a picture of the finished dish

Please get the fuck out and never come back

It looked like shit anyway.

you're supposed to sear it in a pan before you build the braising liquid/sauce around it, if you're going to make this approach.
look up coq au vin and follow that method for this recipe next time.

That's not up to you to decide.

Well no shit of course it did. That's why you post it so we can all laugh at your stupid ass and tell you how much of a failure you are. Fucking dumbass.

Why didn't you brown the chicken before braising it? You just lost about a third of the flavor potential. This is a good reason to save your bacon fat.

dont cook in sesame oil m8

excuses.. excuses..

So it was exactly what we wanted to see and you took that away from us. You're an asshole, OP.

i always boil my drumsticks in a flavorful liquid, then crisp them up on the grill.