*Charges you $300 for a piece of fish in vinegar*

*Charges you $300 for a piece of fish in vinegar*

Heh, nothing personal

>Weebs pay $300 for a piece of fish in vinegar.
*Teleports behind you.*

>$500 for under a liter of spoiled grape juice
>some disgusting french woman with cowtits and pit hair probably stepped in it too

Did you watch the doc?

I get its expensive but its like 12 courses bases upon what is regionally fresh and good at that moment.

Might be a meme but if I had the money (which I don't) and I was in Japan I would give it a shot.

Better than that bullshit Noma restaurant where some hipster fag pulls a few needles of a tree and then charges you the same price.

racist piece of shit

i didn't know jiro is racis

>some disgusting french woman with cowtits and pit hair probably stepped in it too
Fuck the wine, just give me those grapes

he's standard bitter old jap levels of contemptuous of uncultured white barbarians
this is 90% of why he triggers flyovers so hard, they're terrified and enraged that maybe he's as right about them as they think they are about spics and niggers

giv cowtit mummy

2 nukes want enough for you nips, huh?

of all the meat to eat raw, fish is the absolute worst of them all. Japanese food is a big scam.

This is probably the best analysis of the origin of the hatred spewed against him by passportless flyovers I've seen. Fucking large swaths of the US should have the current population of whitetrash relocated to concentration camps and be resettled with immigrants who have a brain and education level capable of functioning productively in 2017.

Bugs... Those carrots will kill you some day.

Once 99% of people become secular atheists who believe in science, logic, and reason, almost all wars would stop, trillions of dollars would be freed up for welfare and science, and we could start colonizing the galaxy. This is why once atheism becomes accepted as fact, and theism is treated as the mental illness that it is, there should be a three-step program to secure the scientific advancement of the human race.

1. Rehabilitation: Teach religious people how their god is not real. I think this would be successful for at least 90% of cases.

2. Sterilization: If people don't renounce their religion they should be sterilized. In this way, they die alone and will not be able to spread their stupidity to children and out breed atheists. This would prevent an idiocracy situation from occurring.

3. Imprisonment: If there are still people preaching their religion after this, they should be thrown in either an asylum or in a prison. They can make license plates for cars after that along with picking up from trash by the road.

Only in the worst case scenarios though should a 4th step be implemented; execution. Only after all religious people worldwide are rehabilitated or removed from society, a near utopian society episode would be possible.
Proof of this method working though can be found within any decent history textbook about the USSR. Despite being a "dirty communist" country the USSR transformed from an agrarian society to the first nation in space in a few decades by eradicating theism. The PRC also implemented similar policies during the 60’s and 70’s which led to the confiscation of religious property and opened the way to the economic successes of today. Likewise, Russia's economic failures during the 90’s can be linked to a rise of religion.

Oh look! The college freshman has just figured out how to solve every major problem that has been plaguing mankind since literally the dawn of civilization! 10,000 years of thought have nothing on him!

in those 10,000 years of thought, around 9,950 agreed that it was best practice to have designated shitting streets.

Civilization is a work in progress.

kys

Well we are talking about totalitarian measures against flyovers, so why not?

>charging top dollar for a slice of fish and a nickels worth of rice

lel

White people are the niggers of Japanese society

>spending top dollar for a table at a crowded restaurant with noisy harpies taking photos of their food instead of eating
That's why it pays to learn how to cook. The last time I was in an actual restaurant, 95% of the patrons were elderly men and women eating with eyes glazed over, staring at nothing in particular as they ate their meals silently. Creeped me out enough that I decided to never eat out again.

Besides the fact he's serving you fish he picked up from the market that morning, aren't you more or less paying for the experience?

Despite the fact the experience is an ancient japanese man staring into your soul while you eat his fish

>immigrants who have a brain and education level capable of functioning productively in 2017
Dude, Im German. Fucking Mutti Merkle has alowed two million of immigrants to flood our country. Their brains are capable of leeching off the German welfare state, of dealing drugs, of molesting and raping German women, of getting out of education and job programs, but they are not capable of functioning productively, take my word for it.

I really feel bad for Germany, I mean I've always loved German cars and bikes, always respected your people as honest and rational people. Part of me thinks that it is karmic payback for helping the turks in WW1.

>t. triggered flyover
inb4 muh purl hurbur

t. triggered yellow monkey, or butthurt weeb

inb4 muh false war crimes, muh fire bombing losses, muh internment camps

Those animals were experimenting on live people, including children and pregnant women, they got what was coming to them. Though our government exonerated the researchers in exchange for the info, pretty sickening any way you look at it.

>It's an amerilard makes fun of flyovers so he can pretend he isn't an amerilard episode

Agreed. The Nazis did some pretty savage experimentation but at least humanity was better for it. These retarded bucktooth scientists literally pumped people full of bleach just to see what would happen (geee, I wonder what...).

Im glad we killed all the violent retards. Can't imagine what would happen if the more docile folk went.

What do you mean "despite"?

That's true, the nazi experimentation, as gruesome as it was, actually made great leaps forward for medical science. Those poor people who suffered and died did not die in vain, their sacrifice ended up saving people in the future. However the dumb ass japs were tossing grenades at people and strapping bombs to them and shit, they were just savage psychopaths torturing people without any tangible scientific goals.

how come any thread on Veeky Forums that isn't about fast food inevitable becomes a /pol/ thread with anons who hate food?

>its like 12 courses
so its 12 x $25 pieces of sushi

I know this is an ancient pasta but it still gets a chuckle out of me.

I double dog dare you to Google image search the word noma

Oh wow scare and shock...

GOTTA DO MY PART!

MMMMM!!!!

Tortoise costs extra

>"facts scare me and discussion should be stifled"

jesus fucking christ, i'm eating prosciutto and now I'm disgusted, fucking fuck

Americans. Literally because of Americans.

Superiority breeds jealousy.

Yikes, you've gotten be really edgy to think that the Soviet Union made such economic progress because of their attitude towards fucking religion of all things

I genuinely can't tell if you're for or against their observation.