Did a bunch of errands today

>did a bunch of errands today
>got hungry, decided to check Google Maps for food places nearby
>saw a place that looked cool
>decide to check it out, it was only like 5 minutes from where I was at the time
>haven't eaten out at a non-fast food place in a while so I was looking forward to it
>walk in
>sign says "please wait to be seated"
>I wait
>girl comes up and asks how many
>"just one, please"
>she grabs a menu and a fork and knife wrapped in a napkin and leads me to my table
>it's a cool, semi-hip place, got a good vibe, menu looks cool and has some good looking stuff
>I notice I'm the only person eating there by myself, and the place was about 3/4 full
>kinda depressing seeing all the couples and cute girls and stuff but oh well I'll find a girlfriend eventually
>after about 2 minutes a waitress walks up to my table
>"hi there, can I get you something to drink?"
>ask for a rootbeer
>she says "sure! oh by the way, here by yourself, huh?"
>I say yeah
>she smiles really big and snorts
>"what?"
>she walks away without saying anything
>15 minutes later still no rootbeer, none of the wait staff has come to my table
>I raise my hand and leave it raised for 2 minutes but still nobody shows up
>I walk to the front where the first girl who greeted me was and start to say something but she tries really hard (and fails) to hold back a snarky grin and giggle and hurriedly walks towards the back and I can hear her snorting loudly as she does so
>I leave

I'm so tired of not having a gf you guys

Was this s dream you had? This is hardly something that would happen in reality.

One hundred percent of this never happened.

As some one with a gf who eats by himself regularly while shes at home with her son, this never happens waitstaff could give less of a fuck.

yeah it is, waitstaff scum treat lone diners like shit because they assume they will be bad tippers... only place you can get decent service flying solo is sitting at a near empty bar

Nigger what are you talking about

No one gives a shit if you eat alone

The only time I had a not so great experience by myself was at an IHOP I ordered the 2x2 with a side of hashbrowns and the waitress looked at me incredulously and asked "are you really going to eat that all by yourself?" (which to be fair to her I'm a skinny fuck) But every other time nobody gave a shit.

How about you go back to /r9k/ with this hot greentext story that didn't happen?

I mean... You tried OP.

>implying it was meant to seem like it actually happened and was not instead an exaggerated story based on true events that was meant to reveal how depressing as fuck it is to do everything alone

If you spent half as much time saying hello to women in bars as you spent sitting on Veeky Forums on Friday night making up greentexts that never happened, you would have a fun Friday night.

Bar women are sluts tho

so how big of a tip did you leave

Let me tell you something, my friend. I'm a 30 year old apprentice wizard, trying to get his Prestidigitation down. You need to just lay back and revel in it, and either become what you hate or go the route of apathy.

Why didn't you get the manager and dress them down for letting an airheaded lump of twat publicly humiliate you? Even if you decide to be apathetic, you need enough of a spine in order to not let this shit happen; you need some amount of self-respect higher than "bootlicker". You don't even have to eat there after complaining; just accept that you're gonna be a shitty customer in this situation, and drag that cunt down with you before you leave.

Spit your vitriol over those who deserve it, instead of swallowing it.

And your point is? Rubber up and bang that shit out. If she's a whore, then it's one and done. Even if you don't get laid, you at least went out, had some beers, and chatted with a couple people at the bar.

You can easily get herpes even if you wear a condom, you realize that, right? And while I agree with your sentiment, and am making changes in my life so that I'm around more people and socializing more, banging whores and/or talking up randos at a bar when I don't drink, isn't something that appeals to me.

>with her son

nice delusion op. maybe tell it to your shrink so she can up your valium prescription

>You can easily get herpes even if you wear a condom
>banging whores and/or talking up randos
That's you rationalizing your insecurity. Get out to the gym, take a few boxing or judo lessons, then hit the bar and have a beer or two. You'll feel worlds better about yourself. At least, you'll have something interesting to talk about, which ups your chance of meeting a chick that isn't a whore.

Fuck off reddit

Shoot the place up

You think you fucking have problems you fucking asshole?

>Be me 4 years ago
>5'6, 145lbs, nice head of hair
>7/10 looks although manlet but what can ya do
>in college studying chemistry and biology
>Good grades, making the most of the hand I was dealt, was planning to go to medical school
>9/10 girlfriend way out of my league, just a beautiful (and smart) girl that could be out of a fucking Hollywood film, was studying physics
>Cute pet (cat)
>Life is good, not fantastic, but good, I am happy.
>Then...
>Mom dies
>Girlfriend cheats on me a month later with our mutual friend (whose name is Chad and is 6'2 ironically)
>Cat gets run over
>Depression
>Grades decline and I drop out because I can't handle it anymore
>Fast forward to now
>5'6, 384lbs, balding, bad skin
>Live way out in bumfucking nowhere and no one delivers
>Drive into town and decide to dine in a restaurant because I want to comfortably eat a hot meal
>Decide on fish and chips with tartar sauce and a pepperoni and bacon pizza
>9/10 waitress is struggling to contain her laughter everytime she comes by because of what a pathetic loser I look like
>Talk to me condescendingly
>Ignores my question about an item on the menu

I fucking hate vain women who much but above all I hate myself. I just want to end it bros but I have a little sister who would be devastated and I'm financially supporting her through school.

Assuming your story is real I feel your pain, my dad died at 15 and my hair subsequently started falling out. Been depressed since but I'm fighting it. Here's my advice, use minoxidil, use hair-tek, eat less and walk for at least 45 min every day, take semax if you have appetite problems, if you have depression for real then use tianeptine sulfate (since you probably don't have the self-discipline for tia sodium yet)

You aren't even 30 user. You have gained weight because of a mega trauma, and it isn't your fault. There is no young person who can cope with all of that, on their own without turning to drugs, to alcohol, to therapy etc. I think it is admirable that you are supporting your younger sister, and that instead of leaning on a truly harmful substance you leaned on food. The weight will come off when you have completely healed emotionally and subconsciously and no longer need the food as a crutch. You will turn it around and I truly believe that. I think you sound like a giving and loving person who thinks more about the needs of others than their own needs, which is probably something that attracted your girlfriend to you in the first place. Thanks to hipster culture, bald is a look now, so don't worry about the hair loss. That was inevitable and meant to be. I am really sorry about what you have gone through but it will be worth it.

>not getting butt mad rage about previous experiences and get fucking ripped to intimidate those that will mess with you.

you deserve to be a loser

>Become ripped as fuuuuarrrrk
>Still manlet
>Standing next to an equally ripped 6'2 alpha male you STILL look like a PUNY child faggot that women will laugh at.
>JUST

>>JUST
take your bullshit back to facebook dannyboytbh

'6, 145lbs

Overweight.

/10 waitress is struggling to contain her laughter everytime she comes by because of what a pathetic loser I look like
>Caring what a literal womanservant thinks
>Ever

You're better than that, user.

samefag

Nope.