Can we discuss the best frozen pizzas?

Can we discuss the best frozen pizzas?
Pic related.

Fuck off faggot.

Best 'za coming thru.

I had this.
Its hipster tier, it's 6/10 forzen pizza.
If I wanted frozen pizza I'm getting DiGiornos and if I want good pizza I got to a local place.

cursed image

haven't had either of these, are they better than pick related? I like soft crust

bart?

is that jack's wife tammy?

Significantly better. Screamin' Sicilian being the better of the 2.

coming through

Cheap. Garbage.

I've got four of these in my freezer.

Dr. Oetker is GOAT, if you disagree it means your gay

>Digiorno's
Because the best pizza topping is a loaf of bread

Not even close.

You have failed at choosing a frozen pizza four times in a row. Kinda' puts your life in perspective, doesn't it?

>Real best frozen pizza, pic related.

shit tier pizzas

literal trash

Is there such a thing as craft frozen pizza?

Bought this once. Never again. Everything was bad it the meat in particular was awful, first of all each piece was almost as big as a meatball and second it had an awful flavor. If I recall it tasted mostly like grease.

Just bad. And expensive.

The best are the “artisan” Freschetta and Digiorno. Unless you find a good sale they’re almost double what a typical (heavier) frozen pizza costs. But it’s worth it.

You can trust me because I ate a frozen pizza for lunch almost every fucking day last year.

>no one posted pic related yet

literally god tier

These were so bad my store removed them because nobody bought them

That packaging is incredibly Reddit and I will not give my money or my patronage to this brand.

i found those to be kinda cheap in quality

Safeway signature select frozen pizza is the best value and quality. I'd put it against any other freezer pizza out there.

>That packaging is incredibly Reddit

My small town local co-op has archies frozen pizzas they're 13-14 bucks canadian and they're garbage

The autistic jerk-off of a drawing on the packaging gives it away, would have guessed it's overprized disgusting shit.