How can anyone compete, approved by Gordon food?

How can anyone compete, approved by Gordon food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6buTLCGmUQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DhgnVB2Ob1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait a minute... that's not a pizza

>enjoying the taste of arab cum

Don't you mean chopped up 8 year old rape victim?

>Arabs created maths and science before even the chinks
>Yanks guzzle mexican cum
>Continent that was barely more civilised than africa

I had one of these after about twelve pints of lager in Glasgow last year. I ate about 5 percent of it before I passed out though and it wasn't edible cold.

12 pints and you passed out, you tried m8. This isn't for you, it is definitely edible after though. Chuck the chips and 'salad' out and a few minutes in the oven and it is decent again.

>arabia didn't exist then
>the entire Mediterranean shared knowledge, and genes
>Mexicans are a product of rape imposed by Moriscos AKA Conquistadors who themselves were rape babies
>doesn't realize saudi arabia is an asian country

Enjoy the semen sauce.

>Diego posts pic of the biggest failure ever
>Give resipe and you get to govern your own country, that goes for all nations
>Long live the queen

>South of rome
>white

>North of Rome, NEVER CONQUERED
>Pioneers of the new world.

For me, it's the McBhaji

The fries kinda ruin it. Naan and/or hummus would be far better.

You're clearly not following dragon ball super. Vegeta saved goku from elimination in the universal survival arc. His long deserved moment is coming.

youtu.be/6buTLCGmUQ4

>fries
It is really easy to make the distinction. Those are chips. You drown them in salt and vinegar. Fries are much thinner and you only use salt because they are basically the oil they are cooked in with -10 potato flavour.

This makes me cry because no matter how much I want it, I will never be able to drive and get one of these. I often make my own at home I will go to the local pizza place and grab an empty box for $1, then drive around picking up extra large fries, extra large onion rings, wings, doner meat, garlic sauce, bbq sauce, bit of salad and stuff, then when I get home just dump it all in the box like in the pic and eat my stress away.

how much do you fuckin weight?

5'6 and 309lbs. Before you say anything just realize that part of the reason I am stressed out is because people bully me and make fun of me for my weight. That's why I eat. if people were more supportive and understanding maybe I wouldn't eat so much

Donner meat is pivotal but if you don't get pakora then it is not a munchy boi. Your efforts are in vain.

Why do you care?

Way to miss the point by getting hung up on semantics

You should take up smoking and cocaine, they'll be sure to make you skinny.

I was thinking of defending you but don't blame others you fat sack of shit, you eat because you choose to. You can't be forced into something unless you are so mentally weak you need to be removed from the gene pool anyway.

Anime posters pls leave, you will post a gif of instant noodles and say 'mee do that too'. Fuck off.

>Doesn't realize he's on Veeky Forums, not red it
No you fuck off

No, I like anime, don't get me wrong. It is just the very specific type of anime poster that is annoying. You add nothing. Tell me what you have added to this discussion. I want to study.

Fuck you and leave me alone. I had the courage to admit the truth to you about my mental health and struggles with weight and all you do is name call me. I'm just going to fucking order 2 large pizzas and get drunk. Fuck you man

Sounds good to me, I'm a fat cunt as well. I just don't mind being called what I am.

>Fuck you and leave me alone.

I laughed

pedo vs ephebo

Kill pedo scum

You're going to die sooner than you think if you continue on this path, and you won't be any happier.
Pro-tip: You can still eat junk food and lose weight. Just eat less.

The projecting posts is why I come here, you aren't speaking to user. You are speaking to yourself you fat cunt. FAT BASTARD projection

you're the reason carthage should've conquered rome

Chips are good if you refry them. You can just shallow fry them and they'll be decent.

>Pls give me the big black dick african

These niggers would be FUCKED once they met the real whites not the halve cast italians or spanish.

NEVER CONQUERED

What you like is the taste of oil, what chips are is the taste of cooked potato.

>implying my blood is tainted with dirty ginzo genes

They are great before they started fucking their cousins as part of their religion.

Yeah, euro monarchy was fucking weird. Wait, what was your point?

Yanks cannot get over race. You go to a chinky or indians and but food. Call them a chinky or paki and they tell you to shut your hole, funny stuff. It is all good fun. Get kicked in the arse if you pass out and told to sobre up or your food is getting sold to the next cunt. Good fun. Better than being shot by a polis or a nigger.

I'm 115lbs, but okay.

I hope you are a woman, manlets need to try more than anyone else.Imagine weighing less than a big dog and calling yourself a man.

>I hope you are a woman
I am.

Sure you are, you are lying like one. Maybe you really are... Stop being so fat. 115? Fatty.

>trying this hard

and if its not burned by the time it is recooked, it is practically freshly cooked, albeit with a bit more oil absorbed. if someone likes their potatos extra crispy and doesnt plan on eating immediately, that is a godo way to go

It is hard to get the hook out when they bite so hard.

im 170 lbs at maybe 12% bf, and i wish i was the one to tell fatty to stop being such a fatty fat sack of shit. but here we are

i hope you're reading this, fatty

Who's biting?

170? I hope you aren't a man. That is a fat womans weight, not an actual mans weight.

you still flapping because that hook was so deep?

how much do you weigh fatty? and whats your bf%?

t. 340lb hambeast
You can't meme your way out of being fat-shamed, faggot. Lose the weight already.
Bet you cried while stuffing that pizza down your throat.

I weigh 280 lbs, I play rugby every weekend. I'm def a fatty but not some girly 100lb manlet. Little boys scared of muscle.

>I'm def a fatty
Enough said. Sorry people calling out fatties triggered you so bad.

Nice cherry picking manlet, it must be hard being 5 foot tall and having the muscle of a fat woman.

nigger, your above 20% bodyfat. in fact, unless youre a monster roiding or an absolute freak of nature, you are well above 20%. you are a huge fat cunt and even rugby will not prevent your heart attack at 35

It's not cherrypicking, I just wanted to highlight that even you admit to being a landwhale. :^)
Maybe put down the fork and you won't have to get so angry.

2 years until I find out then, you don't know how tall I am either. (I am not within normal bmi to be honest)

Why are you projecting your height? It's funny, you mentioned this very phenomena (people talking to themselves earlier), and you demonstrate it yourself.

>not within normal BMI
im entirely aware of that, and that is what im telling you. but fuck BMI, bodyfat is a more important indicator of your health. anbd you are a fat sack of shit. you would have to be 6'8" to be anywhere near healthy unless you were roided out like i said, which opens its own can of worms. seriously, go to Veeky Forums and try out a low-carb diet, or you are literally going to die at the latest in your 50s, more likely your 40s, with heart attacks in your late 30s or year 40

I have never denied being fat. You haven't denied being a manlet either. I could break you over my thumb. I might die young but at least I died a man, manlets are actually disgusting.

Too late sucka

Thanks for the advice, keep giving it but I lift every day. I'm lifting small weights right now. I need cardio, I just don't do it. Rowing machine is the most cardio I get unless my bro makes me go cycle to the hills with him. (I can barely make it up a hill cause I smoke and my lungs cant handle the strain)

>obese smoker who refuses to change
Darwinism at work.

Do you have to rent that cherry picker or do you own it?

You sure do love cherries, huh?

>lifting small weight s right now
okay, so youve confirmed my worst fears that youre actually not an incredibly strong, somewhat overwight person. you're an incredibly overweight untermensch and your "calim to fame" of playing rugby is simply having so much mass that no one can reasonably push you due to one or more of newtons laws

You disparaging cherries?

What do you love user?

Why did you think my mention of rugby was a claim to fame? Sorry user, your image of me is not as sexy as your animes. I am incredibly strong though, I tore a small tree out the ground once. My mum was moving house and I had used a spade but its roots were to deep. I had pulsing muscle over every muscle in my body before I discarded the spade and screamed as I pulled the root until it gave into me.

It gave in, they all do user. It burst out and I revelled in its explosion.

Lose weight.

dont respond to me unless its with a picture of your disgusting, bulbous body

Gain weight manlet, tendies aren't healthy.

I promise a pic of me if you do it first, I want to show it and was close to but this is necessary now. You first.

Who ate all the pies?

You fat bastard! You fat bastard!

>6'2
>manlet

Alright here I am. 6'2" 170 lbs. Just taken, after eating and drinking vodka. I don't have a full-length mirror

Your turn.

i also have pretty bad scoliosis, idk how obvious that is in pics like this since im visually used to the imbalance

Shoe on head before I believe this isn't your wank bank.

goddammit you fat cunt do you see the shit quality of my picture? no one except you is going to save this as fapbait

SHOE ON HEAD YOU FUCKING LIAR

You'll do anything to avoid showing us your disgusting, piggy body, won't you? Pathetic.

beyond this, user, i put faith into you. i thought "this fat cunt may be a fat cunt, but maybe hes got some integrity". and now you tell me, "im such a fat fucking cunt i cant even get off my ass to snap a cellphone picture, after clearly stating the terms of our agreement". it boggles the mind, but less so when you factor in that fat cunts are always untrustworthy because they dont even have enough self-accountability to avoid eating a goddamn cheeseburger when the rational end of their mind is screaming at them to not fucking do it

Honestly you can just drop them in a pan with maybe a teaspoon of oil, there's oil in the chips already so when you're cooking them you don't need that much more. This is what I do every time to reheat chips and they come out good as new.

Why is a picture of you with a shoe on your head more difficult thn the last pics? I promised you my fat bod pics but only when I am convinced I have seen yours. Date and this post number in the post and I will show you my japs eye if you want. I know I won't see it though.

the best i can offer you is a pic i just took with your post in the view, though i had to squat down in an awkward position to take it. no shoe on head, no timestamp other than what is in your post, though it is at such an angle that it would be incredibly difficult to photoshop convincingly. do you accept these terms on your honor?

What gay shit is going on in here

Am I speaking chinkynese? SHOE ON HEAD

Fuck off, we are busy.

we are making fun of fatties

this here fatty in particular. worse than being a fatty hes a bitch with no honor and he'll die by age 45

Remind me how you were making fun of me? I called you all manlets and the only one with courage to speak and try and prove you weren't manlets has not actually proven anything because he used pics he found online and won't respond to shoe on head. The rats are always scurrying around though.

>making fun of fatties
On Veeky Forums? Irony

Nice samefag, fatty.

Yeah, they were both me. Does it matter? Never said they weren't.

Well, seems fatty has won. Manlets BTFO again! Thread is over. I will leave you with my favourite tune from when I was 15

youtube.com/watch?v=DhgnVB2Ob1E

I'm and I am back and FUCKING WASTED and FUCKING ANGRY. I drank 750ml of vodka and a bottle of wine and ate 2 pizzas. One with double pepperoni and bacon, and another with ham and pineapple with ranch and a large bag of sweet chili heat doritos. And you know what? FUCK YOU. I am fucking proud of who I am and just because I weigh more than you doesn't mean I am worse. In fact I am better than you because I'm a human being and I treat others with dignity and respect while you are MONSTERS who enjoy chopping down people like lumber jacks do to trees with axes. I hope you all go through traumatic experiences which make you decide to eat more and drink more and become fat and see how the world is a vain and evil place. FUCK YOU ALL.

>bonkers

cringe dejavu fuck

Is that a question or a statement?

You fucking love it you cunt

>Arabs created maths and science before even the chinks
>he believes the Muslim Golden Age bullshit
tip top zozzle.

>History has been documented
>But it's false because it does not fit my biased views

FTFY

Why would all historians lie about it? Is there a mad historian conspiracy? Or are you the mad one that just can't accept facts? No one says Arabs are smart now, quite the opposite, but they had a golden age and this is accepted. I fucking guarantee your a yank.

Dude there is absolutely no use in even trying to argue with these types of people or convince them. You will just be wasting time and energy. These types of people on average have no ability to think critically, have a tribal in group bias/attitude and are so far away from reality it makes scientologists look like decent people.

They sacrificed many young children and babies, they were Barbians that needed to be purged.