Why is IHOP so based bros?

why is IHOP so based bros?

Because I soak my taint in an alkaline solution daily before I teabag the pancake batter.

Good coffee. Good pancakes.

Hard to mess up basic breakfast food when you make it all day every day.

It's also good food in general.

IHOP and Denny's tend to get a lot of shit because they're a chain and don't exactly do anything creative with their food, but the food is good with good prices.

mmmhhh so greasy and sweet

damn that looks good,
would be 10/10 if it wasnt for that shitty brand of ketchup

Why split the sausage links?

i guess just to cook it faster

Those look like hot dogs.

>food is good
T. Flyover who hasnt even been to an actual diner

You're so predictable.

How can i replicate their hash brown bros? Do they add flour to the shaved potatoes? pls respond

butter I think

"why is IHOP's Ham and Egg Melt so based?" FTFY, anything else is absolute shit and not worth the money.

Fuck your gay shit. Eat home made frittatas.

They buy cartons of dehydrated hash. Add water and let them soak a good while. Slather the fuck out of them in butter and keep the gridle hot.

I used to be a cook at an IHOP for a few years back in college. I don't know if they still do it that way but that's how it used to get done.

Thank you. I appreciate your attention to cleanliness.

Eric, go to bed.

i just get toast and dip it in ketchup with a LOT of black pepper in the ketchup

Sharing.

Because they are international globalists

Fucking pancake merchants.

I'm Australian and fuck you

Actually looks decent desu

is there such a thing as a banana, butter, and cinnamon mix sauce for pancakes

asking for a friend btw

Why would you prepare a sauce with those instead of just putting them on the pancakes?

I mean you could do that too, just seems it'd be a little more difficult to spread evenly.

>put butter on warm pancakes
>while it melts slice banana thinly
>spread butter
>cover surface of pancake with banana slices
>sprinkle with cinnamon

Norms is better

I haven't been to a diner yet that cooks breakfast different than another place.

It's all the same shit. Bacon, eggs, and toast. Or pancakes. There's a large margin of error, and it takes a special kind of cook to pass it.

I just can't stop thinking about a big breakfast
YOu know, like the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n' Fruity™ from IHOP®!

Or, just maybe, I'll have IHOP's® new and famous Breakfast Sushi™! It's a thin layer of crepe, and eggs, bacon, and raw salmon inside a delicious deep fried crust! Or, how about, I feast on IHOP's fantastic new delight: PANCAKE SHOES! Put 'em on your feet, then eat 'em as a treat! Wait, no, I'm gonna have the SAUSAGE GOGGLES! They're two mild sausage patties connected with links that make a fashionable breakfast for any cool cat, hep chick, or foxy momma! I can't forget about the endless syrup fountains either! 15 flavors of syrup on demand from anyone of these delicious geysers! But, that's only the beginning of the delicious maple fun, because of those fountains are fed directly from the syrup used in our most recent MEAL/EXPERIENCE: THE SYRUP SAUNA
Take a relaxing bath in our boiling hot syrup baths! And, don't forget about your "personal" massage from the one and only Mr. Pancakes™! The new face of IHOP is a lot of pancakes as a man!

I don't know about you, but it's starting to sound like an IHOP-tastic® morning to me

u okay breh?

user? D-do you want us to call someone?

Your frittata looks okay but the way your baby toes bend disgust me

i appreciate this chemistry reference.
OP is a fag as per usual

easily the most homoerotic post i've seen in a week

Frittata!
The way your toes bend bends my metaphorical, metaphysical (((dick)))!

>tfw the shills have ascended into the realm of Post-Ironic Shilling
god help us all

is this pasta now?

STOP SHILLING.
IHOP IS SHIT TIER.
GTFO.

I've got to admire their disaster/emergency preparedness. Way I heard it they're generally the last place to close: if the IHOP has shut down, you needed to have evacuated a week ago.

For me, it's the Icakes, the best fast food pancakes.

no this is pancakes

thank mr skeltal