Warm & Cozy

I'm sick (probably Hep A) and freezing.
Post warm, cozy food images so I can die in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep 'em coming, I'm going camping the weekend of oct 6th, I'm bring a cast iron pan, a lid, and some aluminum foil

cant keep up the hep a is strong within me. going to bed.

if you are near the end and want to go out your own way I priced out a balloon rig to get to the upper stratosphere, $14,000 for the helium and specialized suit (only if you want to be comfy). 20 miles up and you step out and float...

what is that below the grate? Pebbles?

bruh, hep A is not usually fatal, and OP wouldn't be having this issue right now if he had kept up-to-date on his vaccinations.

shramps; many, many shramps

nice trips but OP is a dummy and I'm probably not going to be able to use my ideal suicide scenario so I'm just trying to get someone else to do so

Some are split open, as if they were white beans

>photographing food with the flash on
pls no

Bring some of these to roast on coals. Wrap in foil and place somewhere hot for an hour. This kind caramelizes a bit. Brought some to cabin a couple weeks ago, cooked that way, ate with fresh pico de gallo from garden and a can of black beans.

You just need A Taste of History OP

Italians don't do this. They think it's weird. Extracted oil is mostly flavorless.

cold-pressed olive oil is full of flavour, and I've had bread with oil before in Italy.

Is that all garlic?

They offer it to tourists because they kept asking for it.

I wasn't in a tourist-y place.

But you looked like a tourist because you're fat.

t. american without a passport

;_;

OP are you a homeless person from Southern California?

Should've got immunised my man, I'm immune to hep A because of it

you can get Hep A if you travel to poorer countries and eat food there without being vaccinated against it. Or if you eat at Chipotle, they put faeces in their food too.

>giving your meat a good ol rub

omg that looks awesome

That looks sooo scrumptious

Your suicide idea sucks though.
Not to be mean but just go buy some heroine and shoot up double the lethal dose.
Might as well go out in heaven, maybe it will trick your brain into thinking its real when you die.
That is of course if it is true that when you die time slows.

You aren't Italian shut up.
Italians don't use the internet.
They are too busy having unprotected sex with men on vespas.

>scrumptious
please stop

But it does look scrumpalicious famalam

p-please I beg you

Make sure you can sit comfortably when you cook outdoors, and that you've got a nice little set up going for you, otherwise you're gonna be holding your hand out for a while, trying to figure out how to hold your pan over the fire, and bending over for an hour. And make sure you've got something you can still prep your foods on, (including things to prep food with) like a little cutting board of course, but anything similar.
Don't waste the food or let a bear come and eat you in the night because you made too damn much or forgot to fucking store it properly. And don't burn down the damn forest, nigga. Don't waste too much packing space worrying about what spices and sauces to bring and end up bringing your entire fridge and letting your shit go warm and collect bugs and ants all over your shit because you forgot to bring something better than a Styrofoam cooler and one bag of ice.

Don't get stranded with a fridge's worth of foods that you have to prepare and cook for a while. Make sure you've got some caloric dense snacks with maybe some bread, carbohydrates and fats will keep you going for a while and protein will keep you full, fruits, nuts, and maybe jerky or candy might satiate your cravings when you're 10 miles away from your car or campsite. And don't go getting raped god damn it.
>Also, don't just bring a cast iron skillet, bring something you boil shit in and then something you can store your food in that can be used on a fire as well to be reheated. No bullshit plastic Walmart garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=78gt7pfjlCU

WE'RE DEAD

>walter_the_cuck.png

Never noticed it before, but I am picking up a real Reviewbrah vibe from that actor (both face and mannerisms)

shut up reviewbrah, you're not that handsome.

San Diego. The city has been driving around spraying people with bleach from a fire hose.

looks like a patio

I have a cast iron dutch oven, would you take that over the pan?

>Not getting freshly pressed ultra-virgin olive oil straight from a Tunisian farm
Keep on using that low quality over priced lubricant they call olive oil.

k

I'm making Italian Sausage Soup. Will post pic when done

I find comfy cooking shows are better than pics:

youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson

I can't find anything comfier than this that is cooking related.