I miss the foil

I miss the foil

Me too! I use to shake the chocolate dust into my mouth

slaves farmed those cocoa beans

Explains the unique delicious sweetness.

I always eat it so that it simply says "RUN" and hand it to someone.

and they did a fine job at it id say

Aren't these what the kid survives off of in Jurassic Park 3? I remember wanting them so badly but they weren't in my country

Pro tip: you can use the foil wrapper in prison to start a fire, or to light a cig.

very few places carry Crunch here, I don't get it they are accessible and delish

I show my appreciation by buying more.

i wonder if the tears affect the taste in any way

they're fucking garbage don't worry about it

Eat the weak, enslave the strong.

It doesn't come in foil anymore?

source?

Gochu covered senpai

Don't listen to this fag , they're great. Maybe you could find them on Amazon.

ooh, milk chocolate! i wonder how we could dilute it even more? i know! add rice krispies! they'll never know!

nope, it comes in plastic now like this

That's sad, the foil wrapper was one of the things that separated crunch bars from so many of their competitors. I wonder if its absence has reduced the bar's shelf-life.

Oh no! This chocolate contains what it was advertised to be made with! How could they have tricked everyone so masterfully?

Kek

When I was a little kid, Crunch bars were my favorite. Whew, that was a long time ago.

the wrapper is a much more airtight seal so if anything I'd say the shelf-life has increased

That's some wack ass shit

I love these fuckers, better than crunch imo, has a delicious milky flavor to the chocolate and tastes quite rich for what it is

No wonder its my favourite chocolate bar

This is a good thread

This was maybe my favorite chocolate bar tied with butterfinger as a kid. I liked the big raised letters

Posting a true patrician's candy bar.

>I will never feel crunky again

i also am in college too

i always imagined these were so fucking good, goddamn i wish they made something, anything and just branded them as these

Willy Wonka chocolate crunch bars still come in foils, and they're gold colored

I always thought this thing looked delicious, whatever it was

user Wonka is an actual candy brand you can find these in a good amount of stores

They made these when the reboot of the movie came out, they were just knockoff Crunch bars. Probably still sell them in random flyover gas stations.
Though they did have these weird fudge mini-donut things that were absurdly good. I've never been able to find them since, they were gone very fast.

grose.
i'm better off imagining them i guess

At first, I thought this was one picture, and Charlie's arm was just really fucked up.

Lol, be happy you aren't as old as me, peewee.

I have so many fond memories of going trick or treating, and having massive amounts of crunch bars in my pillowcase. I would keep it up in my bed and eat them while playing video games. Man was life easier then.

I miss the foil on a lot of candy bars
Made me feel like that Charlie and the chocolate factory

Where do you buy this? It looks a bit plain for Aldi packaging, they normally have a pretend brand name that uses 2 different letters to the real brand

Great value is the store brand for Walmart, so I'd assume there.

Ah ok, I'm not American. Thanks.

But it says 100g, not the usual freedom units.

Really makes you think.

That only matters if their owner is pale enough

Probably because it's actually from Switzerland

Invest in BIG KAT

>real people units
>bilingual French/English packaging

The gentle sound of Leafs rustling in the wind...

it actually increases it, but I can't say that it keeps the chocolate's shape if it ever gets heated

any leafs here remember choclairs?

Where are the leaves?
I'm not Canadian either, try again.

i buy organic chocolate and shit now from the store i work at
it has the foil so its worth the price

The implication was that the packaging indicates it is from a Canadian Walmart.

Oh ok. Thanks for informing me. I live nowhere near canadia but I do live in a first world country where freedom units are not used. Thanks.

>Not buying the THICC Hershey's w/ Almonds big bar

Good to see someone is giving structure and meaning in those slaves' lives. I hope they are also taught that Jesus loves each and every one of them.