>order food at noon
>order food at 8 p.m
>it's the same guy delivering

You brought this on yourself.

Lol he works 8 hours and now thinks you're a lazy fatass

>ordering from the same place twice in one day

What did you order?

You can't order from there ever again.

Stop interrupting your guild's raid to go pay for food, jackass. Just yell upstairs to your mom to have her go deal with it, problem solved

I'm too ashamed to admit even on an anonymous image board

Can people really only survive on delivered food?

>NEET doesn't know that real humans work 8 hour shifts

I work 10-12 hour shifts

LEOfag here, I also work 12hr shifts.

>working
top kek

enjoy tonight because soon you will be grinding your life away for Mr.Sheklestein like you do every week.

12 hour masterrace reporting in

I sit in a patrol car all night and scare people for money. "Work" LOL.

Sounds like a great life you got there, wage slave.

>sits on his ass in a car all day

amazing.

Yea, striking fear in the heart of every brown person I pull over is neat. Working in a college town has great benefits. Always get flashed or even head sometimes from prime peach roasties. Feelsgudman.

Then why make a thread about it like a little bitch attention whore?

for (you)

Meanwhile I'm back at your house fucking your wife while you work.

Women don't like NEETs jokes on you I'm gay. My husband might gape you open on a long boring day though. Start your dilation now, he's wide.

You're justification for not working is beyond pitiful.

You're parents must curse the day they conceived a parasitic loser masturbates who Japanese cartoons.

I can picture you on you're death bed at 44 alone covered in grease and piss thinking about how you wasted your pathetic life and achieved nothing at all. While thinking this a buttery tear rolls down your chubby face and you eyes roll back and you enter the abyss.

You potential forever wasted.

Just pretend to be an identical twin, easy.

>im better than you because I'm a slave

(you)

You must be lost.

actually it is you who is lost, in life. Directionless, finding meaning in your work rather than in more intellectual pursuits.

Yes it appears you're using your time well... you know, the Orthodox Jews in Israel do the same thing and expect their fellow citizens to fight wars to keep them safe. The Torah is all the protection they need. How awful to be like that.

There is no such thing as Jews. All Jews accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

All who deny him are liars.

LMAO, campus rent-a-cop detected! You're lower on the totem pole than the drug addled line cook slopping your pig trough, you fatass pseudo cop.

Nah, local PD in a college town. Breddy comfy.

1/10 at best. Just stop Schlomo.

>I'm better than you because I'm earning my living instead of accepting handouts like a child.

Watch it kid, I am not the sort to be trifled with. I'm not some wet-behind-the-back redditor, I'm pure 4channarian.

>I justify my existence through menial labor

Only losers need to justify their lives, most people just live their lives and carry on.

or you'll die

I'm a delivery guy. That guy gets good hours. It's not always easy to get that many hours especially with all the gov't labor laws making it hard for small businesses to have overtime or full time employees. obama is a moron for putting health care on the backs of businesses. he gets us workers less hours. that's the truth whether you jellyfish liberals can handle it or not.

the fuck else is he supposed to do? starve?