Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I'm getting 85% of my stomach removed soon. What should my last meal be?

Eventually after the surgery I will be able to eat everything I used to, but I will never be able to eat more than 1-cup of food at a time. So give me a meal that is best in large portions please.

A cup of self control.

>What should my last meal be?

A salad, you obese fuck.

Diet and exercise was just too hard huh. Shameful. Gastric bypass is dangerous. I hope your wound becomes infected and you slowly die of sepsis you fat fuck.

Nothing, you've obviously had your fill

A full roast beef mealwith all the trimmings

Get a bucket of chicken from KFC with all the sides and a 2 liter of Pepsi, mountain dew, and Dr pepper.

Well, I wasn't expecting this much hostility. I get it though, no one really likes fat people.

A couple of racks of ribs. Barbecue is the best thing to gorge on.

proud of you Veeky Forums

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums is skinny
It's nothing more than self-hatred.

>has to physical get part of his stomach removed to lose weight

>geez you guys aren't nice

Yeah because you lack self control and no respect for you body, of course were going to ridicule you.

I actually already did this one. I stopped drinking soda and I don't are for the sides, but the chicken was great.

>I'm getting 85% of my stomach removed
Do they let you keep it? I bet it's got some nice marbling going on.

>People will actually pay thousands of dollars to permanently surgically mutilate their bodies instead of practicing just a moderate amount of self control

Haha I'm actually planning on asking the surgeon to take a picture of it.

gl to you OP, fuck all the bad shit in this thread. Have one of those 'if-you-eat-all-of-it-it's-free' steak dinners or something lol

>use any and every excuse to indulge with food
>end up getting stomach stapled to stop ballooning up even further

The worst part is that OP probably is using $50,000+ from Medicaid/Medicare (i.e. taxpayer money) to get his stomach stapled.

fat people is one thing this is fucking insane. I want to show you exactly how lazy and stupid this idea was, but trust me when I say the effects of it and the suffering you'll have for the rest of your life will hurt way more.

Lol no, I'm rich and have private insurance. Thanks though.

I didn't really come to debate about the surgery itself, but I do want to clear this up. I was concerned about it, especially the fact that it's permanent so I tried to find people who regretted it and their reasons why.
I'm being 100% honest when I say this, 99.99% of people who have had the surgery say it was the greatest decision they ever made. I'm not exaggerating at all. Even the people who had some really bad complications say it was still worth it. 5 years out, 10 years out, all of them are happy. If you don't believe me check for yourself.

Are these people able to fill a captcha?

Why don't you just eat 1 cup of food at a time right now?

Chocolate cake, ribeye steak 22 oz, mashed potatoes, (with garlic), roasted veggies, 32 oz light beer

just get a lapband.
word of mouth isn't worth shit when you don't know the people and you don't know the conditions they responded in.

Seriously, not only is this permanent this is something you're gonna be dealing with for like every hour of your life. you need your stomach to be able to do all that shit it came with.

Most reputable doctors stopped doing lap bands because of high rates of complications.

>I'm cutting out most of my stomach because I eat too much
>Tell me what food I should gorge myself on
Degenerate

6'2" and 185lbs...