Curious how available Clamato is globally?

Curious how available Clamato is globally?

In Canada and Mexico it’s easier to find and cheaper than tap water. In Central America nearly so, ditto the US (availability seemingly dictated by how many Mexicans and Canadians are around).

But here in South America it’s horrifically expensive if you can find it at all.

No idea if it’s available at all in the old world.

I'm pretty sure you can get it at Wal Mart anywhere in America.

Do Americans drink Clamato at all or is it there for the Mexicans?

Haven't found it here in germany, neither does the netherlands seem to have it.

Can confirm I have never seen it in Aus/UK. Kind of would like some to make a bloody Caesar.

not here in spain, first time i hear about this

They sell a bud light/clamato
It's not great but it's also not horrible

That stuff is drinkable, but if you can find the Sol+Clamato it’s a lot better imo.

what does it taste like anyways?

do americans really drink this?

PROTIP: combine a can of a Sol Clamato and a can of Sol Michealeada (plus ice). Next best thing to having your head cut off in Juarez.

Clam+Tomato

you're a fucking genius but i guessed that too

Eh, best I could come up with seeing as I have never tasted it.

It’s tomato juice plus clam broth, with maybe a hint of lime. Often available with hot sauce and more lime already added.

But the comparison depends on you living in a civilized country were the tomato juice isn’t full of sugar (often the case).

I've never seen a white person drinking it

I don't, but I guess others do. Otherwise Wal Mart wouldn't stock it nationwide.

I don't see it in cans like that, but I see it in bottles like this in the juice aisle.

sounds disgusting, it could be good though

i've never tried tomato juice with sugar added as well, in my country we do gazpacho instead

The absolute state of Canada...

My stepdad is white, and he drinks it. Not on its own but in micheladas.

Your stepdad is a literal cuck

... and Mexico.

In Asia tomato juice is sweet as fuck.

And I'm his wife's son.

I’ve taken these when traveling abroad but it’s not the same. T. Canadian

I figure there’s a way to make my own with fresh(er) tomato juice and real clams.

Never seen it around here, but I'd like to try it now.

If you look (eg online) it’s probably available anywhere because really good bars will want to have it on hand.

Have yet to try pic related.