How would I go about hitting on my local Chikfila employee? She's really cute...

How would I go about hitting on my local Chikfila employee? She's really cute, looks almost exactly like Ana de Armas except a bit flatter and possibly shorter. I don't want to seem creepy.

Also whats the most underrated food at Chikfila (or any other fast food place)

For me, it is the McChicken

Ask her if she's saved

ask her to meet you after work, to pray for gays to see the light and change their ways

offer her some free pizza

>except a bit flatter
fast food uniforms are incredibly unflattering on the body, she could be busty as fuck and you would barely know

>hitting on people at there work place

Never a good idea.

What if I go often and I don't like hit on her but gradually get to know her and befriend her

what this user said

Unironically this

When I worked at Chick-Fil-A this co-worker searched my phone number in the company records and mesaged me asking me to have her be my pet dog slut.

I told her she was weird and to get her head strait and she insulted me a bunch called the whole thing a "social experiment" and claimed to be asexual.

Tell her you need he help in converting from your gay tendencies to the more wholesome hetero lifestyle. If she's a true christian fundamentalist wench, she'll oblige with gusto.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

True. (part of me wonders what could have been)

I got a number from a Jack in the box employee. Right in the drive thru.

>claims it was an experiment
>gets mad, insults you and makes up an excuse

she totally wanted to be your pet dog slut

Oh, that would have been fun. On the other hand, I got fired last week for asking out a client with big tiddies who just told on me to my supervisors so what do I know

Should have taken her offer.

True. She did the whole "im here with my friend and were laughing at you" thing. I'm like, laughing at me for what? Turning you down? lol
what a bitch, all she had to do was say no.
true, but calling a freak a freak and watching them flip shit is fun too.

>calling a freak a freak and watching them flip shit is fun too.
But not as much fun as being a pet dog slut

You can try my go to line. First, strike up a bit of a convo when you order, all you need is some nonautistic comment that separates you from every other customer and hopefully makes her laugh. That's just so she'll notice you. Then you eat your food, and wait for her to be alone at the register or away from other people when she's cleaning tables or some shit. She'll be cold if there's other people listening. If there's no chance to talk then tough shit you go home and try another day. If there is, you go up to her, ask her her name, tell her yours. Then you apologize saying you don't want to bother her at work but we're wondering what she'd say to sushi, a movie, and maybe ice cream sometime. Or maybe start off by asking her if she likes sushi as a random/cute question, and so forth. Chances are she's an underage spaz since she works at chick fil a so you may have to dumb it down to kid food instead, but the point is you ask her out. If she says she can't, you can pressure her by asking why but she'll likely tell you she already hAs a bf or some such shit. You can preempt this by having your number already written out for her and just give if to her and tell her to text you if she changes her mind (when all she did was say she can't but didn't give a reason) or is free next week, no pressure. If she says yes instead maybe ask her what days she's off or some such small talk, but that's probably your cue to get out of there before you fuck it up by staying too long. This is what you should do if you don't go there much. If you're a regular and she's free enough to do small talk, it might be better to visit several times and do the conversation thing several times before you ask her out.

Forgot to point out the goal is to get her number first but giving her your number is the fallback if she seems unsure. Chances are you're fucked if she didn't wanna give her number tho.

giv ana gf

>Go up to get free american refill

>Tell her that your food was great and you think her and the whole team are doing a great job

>She'll reply "Thanks!"

>"My pleasure"

When ordering say "hey can I get uhhhhhhhhhhh.....". You must let the "uhhhhh" trail for at least 20 seconds. Eventually she'll give you a quizzical look, now's your chance: "Hey can I get I get uhhhh.... YOUR NUMBER" then smirk.

She'll immediately be impressed, giving in to your request without hesitation.

Congrats, you've just picked up a babe, hehehehe, all thanks to me. Good luck, kid.

You are obviously a cassernover.
I bet all the bitches and women gush their vaginas all over the floor in front of you

> She took my order and smiled.
> The connection between us is ... real!
No mate. She is there because money. She smiles because money. She touched your hand while giving you change? Because money.

Dude, she's way too hot for you and you know it. Be prepared for awkward future visits, but good luck anyway.

Not one to brag, but I have bitches and women gush their vaginas at me on a pretty regular basis.

low standards chubby chaser detected, flattering means she looks flat as a board, unflattering means cow tits are emphasized

Order chicken breast hold the chicken

Either she's way out of your league, Or you're pathetic. Anyway, Please have some self-respect and don't try this.

this.

Pretty much this
This will absolutely not work because she will lose respect for seeing you at a fast food place so often.

If you must make a move I recommend a forward, yet respectful approach like this

>user I think you're really cute and I'd like to get to know you better if you're interested, here's my number (give a piece of paper with your number already written on it)

After that just let it go, if it happens it happens if not move on to the next girl.

>user
But she's not an user

>I don't want to seem creepy.
Too late

So just ask her out