/S I P/ GENERAL

/S I P/ GENERAL
Black is the patrician's choice edition
(bump limit got demolished in the old thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1MYGNXmjlZNxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like that sipboy went too long without his sips and tried to gnaw his hand off.

r/ing someone shop an image of Tyrone Biggums staring at an Ultra Violet can with caption
>I want summa dat Purple /sip/

Can a sip withdrawal kill you?

I'm convinced that every single one of you are underaged and literally cringe at the thought of someone posting in these threads unironically

I usually drink NOS but was inspired to get a ZERO ULTRA for the first time today.I would say I am about to sip it and rip it, but I think it's kind of like being in love. At each higher level you realize what you throught before was love was not REAL love. Anyways, I am looking forward to ascending the eternal golden stair of SIP.

what kind of feathered friend is that, fellow sipboy?

by making that post shouldn't you be cringing at yourself then user?

These threads are the dumbest shit ever.

why don't you redbullies just make your own threads instead of bothering us?

Shut up pussy

Remember to report advertisement threads

water

35+ year old S I P B O Y reporting for duty.

Memes are stupid and for kids.

Sipping is for life.

What happened to your hand? Spider bite?

Golden Pheasant friendo.
Take it, it's all yours.

ty :3

There is a lot of white sips propaganda out there. This is a gentle reminder that Monster Energy™ Ultra Black™ is a fully delicious /sip/. It's not that white isn't good. It's fucking delicious, if we're being totally transparent here... But black is extremely sophisticated. Op is right. SIPBOYS are inclusive and we don't judge! But objectively speaking, Ultra Black™ is the most patrician /sip/. It's honestly not an everyday sip. It's too good. If you sipped Ultra Black™ everyday you'd become "that guy" that was trying too hard. It would be liking drinking champagne everyday. Everyday sip'n is what all the other colors for. Ultra Black™ is an experience. It makes the scene. The scene becomes an occasion once an Ultra Black™ is cracked open. It's hard to explain to Ultra Black™ virgins, but it becomes immediately obvious the moment after that *crrrrrrack pschttt*. I remember where I was and what I was doing every single time I've cracked open an Ultra Black™.

>35+ year old S I P B O Y
>35+ year old V I R G I N

There. Fixed it for ya.

What's wrong with ultra blue? Its my favorite...

thank you for putting this in the perfect words.
ultra black truly is an experience

Did someone say /purple sips/?

>S I P R O Y A L T Y

;) ;)

good night sipboys.
another day another sip

they can be extremely painful

Inspired to get some sips in boys, keep sipping the good sip

>black sip
my man

It's just that fake cherry flavor. It's like Monster decided what they really needed to capture the market was that shitty, dollar store cough syrup taste.

black is objectively undrinkable

tastes like medicine with the mouth feel of hydrogen peroxide

op how did you get this scratch on your hand? I had the same itching and scratches on both hands when I was drinking rockstars/smoking/not sleeping

Anybody drink the coffee monster? Its actually good not memeing. Ive been drinking it everyday.

First monster I got into, mean bean and location mocha are my bases, but the Hawaiian one isn't bad either, Irish cream is bleh

tfw 8 hours until I wake up and can sip again

The coffee monsters are the only monster flavors that dont taste like melted lollipops.

B8!!!

going to get a sip
pscp.tv/w/1MYGNXmjlZNxw

thanks

guys these are great!

I don't get how people can enjoy monster, they use artificial sugar and you can really taste how chemically it is.

>no green

>wake up at 10 am
>no sip in the fridge

Would anyone else try banana sips?

no.
i hate banana shakes and banana chocolate too.

What is the best /sip/ for a transwoman looking for an edge for an all night sexual encounter?

Any of them. Anyone has but to look at this thread to see that energy drinks are for degenerate garbage like you.

>stop liking things I don't like
Grow up. This thread is for SIPBOYS. You're posting in the wrong thread, chap.
Where my Sunday S I P B O Y S @???

Why over think it. White is great!

t. beta cuck

please be my gf

Who is the real cuck? The person that has found something in life that gives them positive energy, or the person that wastes their lives in threads telling other people to stop liking things they don't like and calling people names. 3017 called, you're dead and you wasted your life.

I drink one or two energy drinks a year or more. I feel like one today, is the white can one really the best? I've only really tried the monster with green claw marks on it and a rockstar.

Yellow sips are the best but r a r e
Orange sip is almost as nice as white sip but only at breakfast time.
If you're waiting past then to sip White's your best bet

Thanks. I'll get the white one.

you're a big sipboy

S I P B O Y S
ASSEMBLE

I usually never drink Monster because I think that it's way too sweet. My sip of choice is Rockstar just because it doesn't taste like soda and has a bit of tanginess to settle that overly sweet flavor down.

That being said, I am willing to give zero ultra and ultra black monster a try. Do any of those have the similar tangy taste of rockstar, or do they keep that syrupy sweet monster taste?

they are very sweet but not in the syrupy way of beetus energy drinks, start with the white one i think it will make your day

Thanks, I was going to head to the store today for my supply so I'll definitely grab one or two.

Reporting

Looks like sips give you krokodil skin.

Gotta study sippin today

Put em over ice and sip them. Enhances the crisp flavor and extends the energy you'll get, while dulling the sweetness a little. Over ice is the patrician way to sip. Because of the sweetness, you can tell Monster Energy™ designed their entire line to be appreciated at maximum refreshing coldness.

for whomst?

Poorly lit cat sips

And upside down apparently

toxoplasma sips.

I tend to keep cat feces to a minimum in my food

kekked

My white cat likes purple sips the best.

how do you do that?
they eat out their own asses then spread it all over their fur then you rub your sip's can on it.

You're REALLY overestimating the presence of cat turds. You're infinitely more likely to get sick from touching a random door knob then eating

No one really enjoys these right? They taste like chalk. Why not just drink coffee? Or water if you want no calories?

i'm convinced catshit is basically Last of Us tier biological hazard.

Oh user

Who here /storebrandsips/?

you're a moron then

Lad, isn't that Aldi brand? That's kind of a poor people shop - come back with a real sip next time.

Woah big guy. Just because I can afford Moët doesn't mean that I can't drink MD20/20 every once in a while, know what I'm sayin'?

Yeah I get it but I am not sure I'd be able to sip anything, real or cheap once it's been opened and left in the fridge

I only put the can in there for framing purposes.

>tfw too late to /sip/

C O M P O S I T I O N B O Y S 2 0 1 7

I agree. This whole "sip" thing is the gayest fucking thing I've come across in a long fucking while

gayer than posting in a gay thread about how gay you think it is?
#idoubtit #rekt #byefelicia

>muh reddit
Thanks for confirming you have no argument

>shopping last night
>see this
>remember the SIP threads
>think I'll try it out
>tried it out, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it might
>everything went better than expected :^)

I'm currently dieting so I won't have another for a while

But not gayer than posting hashtags

they're 0 calories friend

They're zero calories, friend. Also, they have no sugar.

>he doesn't post hashtags
#newfagdetected

boi he bout to do it

It came from Veeky Forums. Of course it's gay.

take your neg vibes back to /h2og/

Why are other energy drinks never discussed here?

>tfw married sipboy
>apaz diet redbull and zero kcal monster on sale
>SO knows i sip so tries to stock up
>she bought full calorie redbull and monster sips

fuk

Take your shitty memes and wrinkly old men back to your faggot board.