Fuck your, Stouffers

Fuck your, Stouffers

*you.

goddamn it, i'm so mad i can't even type correctly

The cheese will melt when you cook it dum-dum.

I fail to see the problem here? What were you expecting?

I remember them being so good as a kid. Growing up and developing a pallet really fucks up virtually everything cheap and enjoyable from childhood.

more cheese

Don't talk shit about my Stouffers you cock juggler.

i fucking love stouffers but this is 1/2 of the cheese i'm used to when i buy these

It isn't just that. They've changed their recipe several times. It doesn't taste or feel like the same thing now as it did 20 years or more ago. So many name brand foods are like that. The worst offender was when Unilever bought Ben & Jerry's and challenged literally everything. Fucking sucks now.

When I buy stuff like this now, I also buy a stick of pepperoni and block of good cheese. Then I can add more of both when I cook the pizza. I use the leftovers in pepperoni rolls later on. Oh and I get the stick pepperoni since I can cut it up in cubes if I want.

stouffers had a huge issue like 3 years ago where they changed manufacturers and the way they did their bread and sauces, and they tanked hard. sales and complaints were so bad that they went back to the "original" recipe, and now are marketing it as being "back to the taste you love."

I haven't had it in about that long too. I may pic it up when I feel like junk food again.

i mean, what did you 'spect?

>When I was a kid and there wasn't much to eat around the house I would slice up slightly stale baguette, put pizza or pasta sauce on it, and whatever leftover cheese was in the fridge and toast it.
>It was good
>Americans have actually taken this and froze it to sell on a commercial scale

This is surely a sign of the end times. How fucking lazy are you? You can't throw together 3 simple things and put it in the oven for 10 minutes

Stouffers is fucking BASED but because of pic related, not that shit you posted

>baguette

That's the ingredient that is missing from most American homes. Not just that, but fresh baked homemade bread isn't done very often. Sugary white sliced bread that sticks to your teeth is the norm. You are a saint here if you own a bread maker and a god if you bake your own bread.

at that point you could just buy some bread and tomato sauce too

It doesn't taste the same though. It is a childhood thing more than anything. Like having to be fed by relatives who were baby sitting you at their house and that's all they had you could stomach.

There are no bakers in America? Like, you don't know the joy of spreading butter on a bread that just came from the oven?

yes, this

Of course there's bakeries here. I don't know about where you're from, but most people here will just buy mass produced wonder bread and the like.
Fresh bread is sold at a huge premium and the typical peons will think you're a pretentious asshole if you use fresh bread over wonder bread.

America is fucking huge. Not everyone lives in an area with a bakery. The best you can hope for is a deli section in a grocery store that bakes a few things in the morning. That's mostly donuts, cookies, and other pastries. Everything else is shipped in from another state.

I have a bread maker, a big KitchenAid mixer, and make bread from time to time with those or by hand. I don't eat very much bread now though; maybe 8-10 times out of the year.

of course there are bakers in America. i'm literally bulk fermenting some 50% heirloom whole wheat dough right now. i'm making two loaves because my friends, family, and coworkers all want freshly baked bread instead of the crap you can buy at stores

I'm from Brazil. Any city (in the south) with more than 10k people has at least one bakery.

>i'm making two loaves because my friends, family, and coworkers all want freshly baked bread instead of the crap you can buy at stores

This shit is the worst. I don't even do fancy shit, I just use real ingredients in a breadmaker, and everyone wants a goddamn loaf on the regular after trying it. Fuck's sake.

Sounds like there is a demand in there. I'll remember this if I ever have the opportunity of investing in 'murica

i don't mind, desu. i get to be that person who gives out surprise bread. i take it to work and send out a message on slack saying "i've got half a loaf, come get it" and my coworkers act like it's fucking christmas. i drop a half a loaf off at my sister's and she and her kids are ecstatic, or i bring a loaf to a friend's house when we're all hanging out and it gets demolished within 10 minutes.

Why just a half a loaf though? You're such a cocktease.

And you are a cockatoo

i keep the other half or take it to my S.O.'s, and then after they've tasted it i get the best head of my life
the cockatiel sitting on my should would beg to differ

You're supposed to cook it.

Post birb

IT
When /pol/ takes over Veeky Forums the thread

>shout out to based perogi polska /pol/ack

she's a sleepy birb now

How in the fuck is this a /pol/ thread? You really are paranoid, maybe you should go out and have a drink with some real people, you know?

Cute.

Panera bread is exclusively yuppies in business suits. I actually went into one when I had stuff to do in the city near here. 1 loaf of anything was like $15. It was all stuff I could make at home easily. Oh, they place was packed and standing room only, inside and out.

>. 1 loaf of anything was like $15

Wut? Before I started baking my own, I'd buy french baguettes there. Less than $5 IIRC but definitely no more than that. I think maybe $3.

I had one of those today but it was mama cozzis

Why would you even buy that premade? It takes 2 minutes of prep time.