Al/ck/ STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE EDITION

Come on in, we're always open. No judgement, no hate, just friendship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtiR35EOm7A
youtube.com/watch?v=qa3SikHMWuA
youtu.be/C3PB1jWO3_E
youtu.be/ubKUP8c0FHE
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfcJ7VS0vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasted and rocking this beautiful song
youtube.com/watch?v=RtiR35EOm7A

Smartfood white cheddar popcorn. Despite the memeiness of the brand the shit is great. Probably not healthy, though.

Drinking 65% low wines and watching the new The Orville.

As the son of an alcoholic, you guys need to kick this habit. You have no idea how bad it gets once you have kids and how much of their lives you'll miss when you're a deadbeat no show parent. Next thing you know they're in college and you barely know them, lucky if they'll even talk to you. Good luck holding down any kind of financial or career stability either, it's doable when you're younger but wait until you hit about forty and whatever control or ability to compartmentalize you may have had is gone.

This is why I decided to even write this post.
Funnily enough, I remember one time I was with my dad as a kid and he was drinking. He put in the Accident of Birth album right after it came out and danced and sang to it until he passed out on the couch. I sat in his apartment alone with him occasionally waking up and shouting slurred nonsense at me for three hours until my mother came to pick me up. I was only 7 or 8. He threatened to fight me. I still remember every word of that damn album from that incident. One of the most vivid memories of my childhood.

You people don't know how bad of a direction you're all moving in.

Probably the best of the 3 so far

wasted playing Nplus plus
Go Oilers, fuck Calgary

"I've had the tits all day" fucking killed me. I really almost choked.

>once you have kids

Preseason is a meme. You post in /hoc/?

Go Habs go.

Should I bring something home from work? Marca Negra Mezcal has been my recent jam when I want to actually enjoy drinking. Otherwise it's the usual pints and fifths of Smirnoff.

I agree that one shouldn’t drink and breed, but the drinking part is the least harmful in this equation. It’s breeding that causes misery, drinking is merely an attempt to deal with it.

yes
Your face when The Oilers destroy the Predators in the confrence finals this year.
I was rooting for you guys. Refs won the series for the cucks
Fuck the Penguins.
fuck.
I hate montreal so much

As long as you pay for it

What do you have of rum?
I do like mezcal though

>low wines
>65%

Wew

>I hate montreal so much
OLE
OLE OLE OLE

Yeah, I'm used to that shit. love me some ethyl acetate.

Are you the birdwatcher poster with the reflux still?

I hate the cucks but refpuck is irrelevant when
>3 goals in 3 minutes
At least we have Subban

I wish i was your father so i could beat the shit out of you.

Edmonton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Winnipeg>Calgary>Hongcouver>the rest

>tfw sat through eleven years of no playoffs
Had jaw surgery the second last time the oilers made the 'offs

>At least we have Subban

Absolutely.

Habs are the only Canadian team
The rest are just American colonies. Just corporate controlled strangers. Rooting for the Canadiens is rooting for a real Canadien team

Go Habs go

lmao
hopefully Edmonton/Nashville west finals this year

This is what I'm drinking right now. 3rd one
The local weed man on my block was nowhere to be found tonight so I'm stuck with just alcohol. Feels bad man

>Molson
Seeing the sign is enough for me to handle

Did you ever try Odin’s rye whiskey recipe from homedistiller or do you only do neutrals? Thinking of making a go of it in my little potstill.

I couldn't give a shit about hockey at all, but that just seems silly. The Original Six was Boston Bruins, Chicago Black Hawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers, and Toronto Maple Leafs.

So I don't know what you're on about, but after that the Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks, Ottawa Nutsacks.. etc.

>quebec
>canadian
how are those free dollars from alberta helping you?
most useless province in the country.
I'm sick of french shit on my packages

>french
>real canadians
I wanted this last year too. The cucks are fucking goons and wore down the preds.

I have not tried Odin's. But make sure when you use a complex carbohydrate that you have a good amylase to convert that carb to a sugar before its eaten by the yeast.

Osti mange mon cul, tabarbaq chiens

Quebec is the only province with sustainable production.
Yeah, Alberta is looking good now.
But wait until their apocalyptic oil sands run out.
We supply the entire Eastern Seaboard

Go Habs go.

cucks won the series by rigging
it should've been Edm/Nas
Edmonton would've destroyed nashville btw

The most important thing about whiskey taste is the white oak, and the toasting of the white oak.

It's a big deal This isn't the best video, but go down this route..

youtube.com/watch?v=qa3SikHMWuA

>implying that not paying is even an option
I've been managing this shop for several years now. Even once I close out the registers I have carte blanche. Simple as leaving an IOU note. I might be a drunk, but I've never been a fucking thief.

Regarding rum, my recent favorites have been Kirk & Sweeney 23yr, La Hechicera (21yr Solera), and the old standby of Ron Zacapa (23yr Solera). If you're in the market for a mixing rum though, I would highly recommend Kilo Kai (Curacao, Dutch Caribbean mid-range spiced rum).

Maybe so, but I thought Edmonton was the better match and would make better games. Also no more (You)s to the Habs fan.

i'm way too fucked up, guys.
fuck
Go Oilers?

>tfw no gf to forensic files and chill

Im way too drunk now. Im literally listening ro system of a dowm.the band i was listening to durong 9 11 during physics class

Nigga, I can never be too drunk to spell correctly
Music is the right choice.

Try some Sabaton bro

Went to class drunk once. As an English major it's a lot of discussion and I felt like I said a bunch of stupid slurry shit

As a former English major
Change it.
You're probably good at it, like I was. You probably enjoy it.
But man, there are ZERO employment possibilities

>forensic files
mah nigga. I playlist the old youtube episodes (at low volume) as white noise to help me sleep at night. Being broken up into three individual segments/stories makes Forensic Files objectively better than FBI Files. I'm running out of new content though--it gets annoying when you keep ending up on repeat episodes.
Preemptively: No, I will not be your gf, I'm a 30-something drunkard, but you are already a brother to me, user. Forensic Files reminds me that I could have done a lot worse in life.

>I playlist the old youtube episodes (at low volume) as white noise to help me sleep at night

Holy fuck, Are you me? I do that with unsolved mysteries too

Also crime watch daily is OK in a pinch

WRONG.
If you identify as female the world owes you a vibrant, profitable career as an English major.

Made a turkey burger because im a fat fuck
Probably wont eat it because i want to get drunker

>eating turkey burgers
>not eating before heavy drinking so you can drink longer and stay drunk longer

Fuckin amateurs

My friend. My brother.

>Not rocking an empty gut to fully capitalize on the daily experience of 80proof breakfast.

God, Spotify hit me with:
youtu.be/C3PB1jWO3_E
youtu.be/ubKUP8c0FHE
back to back. I'm fucked up and depressed as fuck. Shit. Fucking hell.

Vomiting food is pretty unpleasant and vomiting is definitively part parcel of al/ck/ life. It's not a question of "board culture" or something that gay, its just that people too damaged and drunk to fit in on other boards end up here somehow.
Any proper drunk will tell you that food is a risk. It's a lot easier to just vomit some liquid and carry on. Anyone who thinks that eating before to drinking helps them drink longer is clearly not an alcoholic.

I've sobered up and am starving but can't keep down real food. About to run up to walmart and buy a bunch of different ramen, and then come home and get hammered drunk.
I love hot and spicy, what's al/ck/'a favorite ramen? Personally I love anything with the lil' veggies in them.

Shin Ramyun

Will look at fosho

What's your guys best memory?

Not likely to find it at walmart, but Samyang Hek Buldak is better than Shin Black Label. Honestly though, it depends on the condition of my gut: If I'm feeling raw and having trouble keeping solids down, I'd favor the Shin Ramyun (red or black label), but if I'm either hungry as fuck, or drunk enough that I no longer give a fuck, then it's Samyang 2x all the way.

The memories I can forget.

Hittin the bar got a milfs number then no reply :( damn son I just want some pussy i just broke up with my gf of 6 years and my libido is through the god damn roof now.

I don't have many memories of the past
But my favourite memory is one only a few months old

My (not technically) brother married a girl who has a cabin up on a lake
They invited me for a weekend
It was the best weekend I've ever spent.

If I could live there with them for the rest of my life, I would

Right in the feels

Yo red meat is terrible for you and of youre a gym rat like me you need as much lean protien as possible for them al/ck/y gains.

"alcohol, it'll fuck up your liver but it'll give you dem gains"
I keep telling myself I'm like Mac in Always Sunny

Alchohol for them extra calories will make your diddly XPLODE!

>posting on Veeky Forums
>something something "milf pussy" connection at the bar
>"broke up with gf of 6yrs"
Benefit of the doubt, you actually dated some girl for 6yrs. How bad did you shit the bed and fuck up that relationship (presuming it was real) to end up talking with us? This is the "Food & Cooking" segment of an imageboard better known for nazis, anime, and generally hating the fact that we are sentient.

I broke up with her because our problems couldnt be resolved my man. To many differences in lifestyle and personality, so I said Im not really happy anymore. Im 24 and settled down to early. Ive got other things to worry about besides my own feelings. Dont get me wrong my dude it was the hardest thing ive ever had to do, but a week in I dont regret and I think we were both better off this way even if she doesnt see it right this second. There is a life to live and I didnt want to take someone else down with my failures.

A /hoc/ al/ck/ crossover? Yes please.
Being a sabres fan is suffering.
I'm used to it by now.

fuck you stupid niggers what am i doing with my life???

I have gained 5lbs in past few weeks from drinking excessively and eating shit while I am drunk and the profound feelings of depression and regret fill me in the morning.

>once you have kids

IMPLYING I FUCKING WANT THAT SHIT FUCK YOU

You're a sabres fan? Good rest your soul because you deserve a drink. I want to see you win for all the years of shit.

I was 12 when I watched them blow the stanley cup. We haven't recovered since. Now we have a new coach and we're "rebuilding" again.
It's going to be a long season.

yup

Coke and rum, kinda nice since am already drunk.

A peom for Al/ck:
I hate the burn
of a cigarette
It burns against
my soul
but I know that
Alcohol will warm
My soul
but God I wish for
another smoke
and
another Drink
will soothe my
Soul

Anyone else take benzos a lot with alcohol?

I can't sleep longer then 4 hours without them, An even for the 4 hours I have to be hammered drunk.

They also feel good if you drink on them

>tfw gone though at least 600mg just this year

I visited my dad this evening for the first time in a few years. We went to buffalo wild wings, had some wings, talked for hours. I think it's the longest conversation I've ever had with him. Drank far too much I'm sure but it was really nice.

Freak and Starchildren were always my favorite songs off this album. Bruce is such a phenomenal singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfcJ7VS0vI

It is dinner time and I really hope I can hold it down. Ribeye, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and butter in a cast iron skillet.

Rehab desu

My home made beer leaked all over my floor during the night.

Yeah, you added too much sugar.

When I was in college, my roomie tried to brew and I got troped in
A lot of nights I got woken up by the top blowing off a carboy and making me deal with the aftermath.

Less sugar in the wort next time.

FEW rye seems to be a really polarizing spirit. Personally I love the shit, though I'll concede that it's overpriced.

Who am I kidding, all spirits are polarizing.

One thing I've learnt from the al/ck/ threads is that there are a whole myriad of other things that can go wrong besides the liver. If anything there is a hell of alot that can be done to protect the liver. Simple things too. Things I wish I was doing before.

It's in a pressure keg so the keg should have been able to hold the pressure. Hence being called a "pressure" keg.

But it leaked.

Like what?

Don't be a retard underageb& and drink on top of vic or perc. I've lost track of the number of old friends who burned out their livers by mid-20s due to heavy intake of acetaminophen and ethyl alcohol together. Not saying it can't be done, but at least learn to CWE.

Hey friends. Recently got caught driving while extremely drunk. Now I will lose all my money and I'm possibly facing 6 months in jail

How's everyone's day going? I've been awake 15 mins or so, downed 1/3 bottle already, almost no sources of money remain, bills bouncing, seem to have been stabbed again and am contemplating suicide. Woohoo

Finally feeling better. Haven't felt that hungover in ages. Now I'm starving.

What do I want for dinner?

Ugh, I almost went down for my second DUI. I was looking at 6 months too.
Got away without a custodial sentence, but what really fucked me up was that the NEXT FUCKING DAY, my insurance company called me and said that someone had apparently witnessed me doing a hit and run. I'm now facing another 6 month sentence.
Brb alllll the alcohol.

see
Go suck his dick and eat some steak. Or just do what most of us do and shoehorn together some frozen crap and leftovers over a few rips on the bottle.

This is my second DUI. In my country this is quite bad.

Funny thing is that people that i thought would reprehend me, supported me. People I thought would support me, gave up.. which I think is the only sensible option.

I'd fucking love a steak but it's just gonna be takeout.

Eggs man. Eggs.

Ok I'm faiinding out. Restful naps for all of you.

>suicide
Not today, faggot. And by "1/3 of a bottle" I'm guessing you mean 250-333ml. Spare a couple ounces of that sauce to disinfect your arm and then wrap it up. I almost lost my left arm to thrombophlebitis in my early 20s. Wasn't due to drink, so you can fill in the blanks.
Get squared up, bruv. Not gonna pretend your behavior will change mine, but it'd make my current bender feel even better if you followed up with an image of the wound properly fucking bandaged.

Cheers mang. Got no bandages though. I did pour vodka on it and change my shirt however.
Gonna have to do. Booze is kicking in and ability to give a shit is rapidly diminishing.
I'll be ok. I only need one arm to lift a bottle to my mouth.