You can keep either pork belly or eggs in your soup

You can keep either pork belly or eggs in your soup.

Which do you choose?

eggs, hands down

Pork

I'll keep the pork and stel an egg from my chicken house neighbors (the place where chckens sleep and lays egg)

>>pork
hands down easy decision

this nigga got it on the first post, thread over

if you don't agree you're probably american with terrible quality eggs

what? americans have the best eggs in the world.

deluded american spotted, im european, I've had american eggs, you don't

Deluded European spotted, I'm American, I've had European eggs, and we do.

Look how easy it is to just spew meaningless bullshit and feel superior.

except anyone witha braincell will believe a european over a deluded american any day of the week

Anyone with half a braincell will believe an American over a deluded European any day of the week

good thing only americans have half a brain cell

takes one to know one

Good thing only Europeans have half a brain cell

americans getting all salty

Europeans getting all salty

Eggs in Europe are smaller, have a more brittle she'll, and the yellows are lighter and less flavorful. This rings true in England, Italy, and France. Portugal has proper eggs, and so does Poland.

Farm fresh eggs are best because egg yellow is so dark is like orange.
Kys eurofeg

I fucking hate this place

enjoy ur brushed, force farmed pasturised eggs amerifag kys

I generally only eat locally sourced eggs from Farmers.

oh gee do I want something with a flavorless tofu outside and a chemical tasting runny inside or an extremely flavorful savory cut of meat I have no clue

farmers don't lay eggs user

I generally only eat locally sourced eggs from the chickens of local Farmers.

Some places use pretty generic eggs but have fucking amazing pork belly though so it just depends. I'd actually say pork belly is the safer choice.

I'd take the egg. Pork belly is like 80% fat and usually all you can taste is the salt it's cured in.

Eggs taste better but not having pork is a sin

Both

Fuck your rules

I leave and go to a ramen restaurant that doesn't force me to choose between two very basic ingredients.

eggs becaues I"m muslim

Definitely the eggs.
Putting egg in ramen is such a western thing, traditional Japanese cuisine would disapprove.

Neither, pork belly and eggs in soup how horrifying

You're used to western 'ramen'.
You don't know any better I guess.
I bet you even eat the instant stuff.

>he doesnt know about farmer eggs
I pity you

there's no substitute for eggs but many for pork belly easy decision.

I can't tell if you're baiting, or if you're one of those compulsive liars that tries to see what they can get away with or what.

pork belly. i just dont see eggs as a whole ingredient in foods. maybe its having them for bfast so much. but they dont really bring any flavor to other foods. their flavor is too delicate. as a chemistry asset, for texture, of course, they are fantastic. the whole asian "put an egg on it" just weirds me out, and im a xenophile.

Eggs.