Well, I thought the Hamburger University was a meme, a joke and a photoshop but it's real. Fucking fuck...

Well, I thought the Hamburger University was a meme, a joke and a photoshop but it's real. Fucking fuck, why are americans so retarded?
Their country is literally like the movie they made, Idiocracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/22/trump-has-started-a-brain-drain-back-to-india/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_University
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd go there but would probably fail for eating all the food

>I thought it was a meme
>a meme
Why are you so fucking stupid?

quarter pounder vivisection

>stupid
told by a citizen from the country with the lowest IQ.

>Their country is literally like the movie they made, Idiocracy.

No shit, that's why they elected an orange manchild instead of an actual politician with experience.

That's funny, until you taste a disgusting dry manlet "burger" from eurostan or asia. Maybe you guys should enroll and learn how it's done

as an europoor who cannot afford food you are welcome in our country to satisfy yourself with our own authentic delicious food.

+ 50$ tip

>Well, I thought the Hamburger University was a meme, a joke and a photoshop but it's real. Fucking fuck, why are americans so retarded?
Why would you discount the fact that all corporations train their management? Were you born yesterday?

the american meat is disgusting af... you don't need an engineering degree to make burgers, even a retard can make a burger but a really good burger can be made by anyone with some cooking skills or even less. you are talking about burgers like rocket science.

And yet,(you) a commie fag from the third world think that the largest restaurant chain in the world wouldn't have a training program.

You are making wild accusations based on nothing. OP never stated where he was from, and many countries have higher average IQs then the US. Get the fuck out of here with your nationalism, America is rapidly becoming a garbage country, especially as everyone with actual intelligence is currently fleeing to other countries.

good morning, /pol/

They train people for management positions there it's a thing for a reason.

Name 10. Name 10 out of 323 million. Shouldn't be too hard with your knowledge.

You seem confused. the aspies at /pol/ love the orange manlet and are a large part of what got him elected. It's your normal person who hates him. That's why he lost the popular vote, and is currently the least popular president of all time.

that's what happens when you prioritize military spending over education

I like him for his sex talk and knowing ugly people can still get laid if they have that cash. Makes me inspired to do my best to become rich.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/22/trump-has-started-a-brain-drain-back-to-india/

nope, you are going to stay a lardass ramen eater and die virgin

Do you have rich friends? If not, start making some, because being rich has less to do with hard work, and much more to do with who you know.

i went there and wrote a thesis on mcnuggets

nigger detected

My doctorate was in secret menu items.

its just an internal training facility for mcdonalds personnel

why do these need training to do that? even a smart monkey can do that

>This corporate university was designed to instruct personnel employed by McDonald's in the various aspects of restaurant management. More than 80,000 restaurant managers, mid-managers and owner/operators have graduated from this facility.

woah, you americans are on another planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_University