ITT: things you ate as a kid that you still eat as an adult

I'll start with one of my own

Twizzlers. It's my go-to movie snack.

Food

Dick

Carnation instant breakfast. Mother used to force me to drink them before school.

Now i have to or else

bread
dairy
vegables
meat
fish
home-cooked meals

Or else what?

sounds gay

yeah it's a really homoerotic diet
but then again, I wouldn't have it any other way

This and fluoride tablets

No bully plz

Pancakes

My parents wouldn't let me eat any thing with sugar in it growing up, so I would save up my money and go to the gas station and buy like 20 packs of sour straws and hide them throughout my room. When my mom cleaned my room, she found a few packs of them and grounded me for a week. Feelsbadman.jpg

PANCAKES

Not even icecream or something when you were on a trip?

Do people actually just stop eating certain things because they grew a mustache and got some wrinkles?

These always have been and always will be like crack to me. Also Kraft Dinner is the shit too.

Can I ask what the 2 cakes on the left are? I remember always having something like that growing up but I can't remember what they were called

I went to a public school in the ghetto. So there were kids jealous of me since my mom could afford these.

No idea, squirt

Semen

those might be the best raw cookies

If it's on sale and I remember. I wish I could buy jugs of this shit.

i'm addicted to eating those raw. They're the best when you open the package and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to a day

Chicken nuggets.

these are fucking fantastic. i love getting packs of these every year. also the halloween version > christmas version

Sertraline here

Puse

Ehm..

THIS

Smirnoff Ice.
Used to steal them from my mom late at night and drink them. Not because I was an edgy alcoholic, but because they are delicious with a unique taste. If I wasn't embarassed I'd buy them more often.

Tendies

Stop judging me

Lmao

>rolled oats
>with cocoa

As a child I had the brand ones from Kölln, now I have the cheap ones from Aldi.
(500g 39 cents)

When I do training I add pea protein isolate to them.

boogers and ear wax are great source of protein

>Jugs
It's only fun to drink it from the pouch.