He never makes homemade Tendies

> He never makes homemade Tendies

>he never makes in-focus pictures

kek

What's the difference between tendies and nuggets if you make them at home? Are nuggets breaded and tendies battered? What would be the best batter to do so?

Nuggers are just small flat peices. Usually ground chicken, not whole meat. Breaded or battered doesnt matter

Looks decent

tendies are chicken meat prepared from the pectoralis minor muscles of a chicken. nuggets are the chicken equivalent of hot dogs

Tenders are chicken tenderloins. Nuggets are ground everything.

But at home you just use breasts cut in pieces anyway, so there's not really a difference? I mean it would never occure to me to make nuggets by blending the meat in a processor or whatever

tendies are a specific tender part of a chicken. if you don't use it, it's not a tendie and won't taste the same or have the same texture. everything else is used for niggets

So, basically, if you use the breast part it's nuggets and if you use the small filet parts of the breast it's tendies. Ok, got it.

I do so

Give us your best tendie batter recipe, winner get 2 good boy points

Posting my tendies and potatoes.

Your breading is shit senpai. 0/10 would not eat

I'll add two more. That's already 4, user

>breading and potatoes

How fat are you?

Tendies and fries go together like warm apple pie and a scoop of ice cold vanilla icream.

So...yeah...getting close to the 200 mark man.

looks delicious user

I've had these while visiting flyover land. They called them jojo's. Not too bad, just greasy af.