crazy fool...

shouldn't have opened box kek

I didn't even realise this board existed

EPIC /b/RO!!!! RAID SUCCESSFUL!

chicken and rice ... what a suprise

>it's been almost 10 years since you last posted on /b/
where the fuck did the time go holy shit

same.
going on /b/ feels like stepping into a time machine back to my high school days. feels weird.

>going on /b/
>ever

Nothing but roll threads and trap faggotry.

i'm just surprised people still go there, /pol/ seems to be all the rage for newfriends nowadays

this, these young turks don't know how it used to be

>whypipo mouths when they taste tabasco

/news/ was deleted so /pol/ transformed into /b/. /b/ and /lgbt/ are the same board now. /soc/ is more entertaining. This is the only board I visit now. Not even joking.

This is why you mix your cake batter at LOW speed until everything is incorporated

The only board worth visiting desu.

I've had my fair share of /b/, /d/, /x/, /gif/ /s/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, but this is the only one that deserves any attention.

Back in the day, /b/ was how you entered the site for the first time ever, but there were hardly any boards back then.

Veeky Forums and /n/ are the only boards worth a damn anymore. everywhere else is just filled with too much shitposting.
/x/ seems like it could be cool too but unfortunately it's not.

My main boards are,

/diy/ - I asked for this.
/out/ - Didn't know I needed this in my life.
Veeky Forums - My genre of /b/.
/tv/ - Sometimes I find something I've never known existed.
Veeky Forums - For pure trolling purposes.

/x/ was awesome for like 5 months max then went to complete shit.

/pol/ was barely tolerable before the US elections. Now it is unbearably full of underage kids who don't know jack about politics beyond few videos on jewtube and some propaganda on TV.

>/tv/ - Sometimes I find something I've never known existed.
What like the latest bane meme? That board is utter shite for anyone who gives a damn about actual cinema.
>tfw no /film/

I wonder if the US election changed the ratio of ironic facists to actual fascists on /pol/.

No, like "Hunter Prey (2010)," "Gunhed (1989)," or "Isolation (2005)". I also have most of the repeat spam filtered so I rarely see it.

Veeky Forums was a much better board with /b/ /v/ and /a/ as the main entry board. /pol/ is killing everything.

/film/ will just be like /tv/. You'll just have to find an other site if you want to discuss movies.

I would say mostly edgy teenagers who want to fit in than real fascists.

>I remember when /pol/ didn't exist

The days before SJWs and people who talked about this site outside the internet.
Now we have faggots marching in the streets with literal kekistan flags.