Is Gulf of Mexico fish safe to eat?

My dad's friend caught some tuna or something in the Gulf, and my dad wants to eat that shit raw. What do I tell him?

You couldn't post a fucking mestiza for this?

As safe as anywhere else, and if you're worried about things like that then just stay away from bigger fish.

Native Americans and East Asians are both part of the Mongoloid race anyway.

too me it's too weird the idea of dads eating raw things.

but I guess i'm white

Americans have
>dem curves
Asians look like children

the problem is that you're a girl

Jesus fucking christ, you /pol/ fags are almost the most insufferable whiners ever.

Until you came along and showed how it's done.

tell him that his faggot son went to ask a bunch of transvestites on the internet how to convince him to be a pussy and not wat his fish

DO NOT CONSUME ANYTHING RAW FROM OUR SEAS
IT IS NOT SAFE TO CONSUME RAW FISH FROM THE GULF, DO NOT EVER LET YOUR DAD DO IT OR HE'LL REGRET IT

>implying

Give me a chubby Latina and I'll send you one of our gooks

I would gladly trade our obnoxious, loud, bitchy and needy women for a nice asian girl.

I have a fetish for Mexicans but I live on another continent. Are you paranoid schizo and just see pol everywhere?

>no u
/pol/ at it's finest.

>t-this wasn't a /pol/ comment
at least you're ashamed of it, that's a start.

You are truly fucked in the head mate

>>no u
???

>is fish safe from the gulf

Well, since we just had 2 major hurricanes (thanks global warming which has been declared fake by our emperor) which washed sewage, corpses and extremely toxic waste (which conveniently the current crop of corporate EPA whores won't identify who it belongs to) into the gulf, I would say no. Maybe try to blame the liberals, that always plays well!

It's safer than whatever the fuck they're putting in your drinking water you dumb hippie.

>gee bill 2 hurricanes!

This literally happens every 10ish years you cuck, you are being an ignorant faggot if you're screaming global warming every time there's a natural disaster.

Oh look, here come the drumpftards in opposition to 98% of the worlds scientists and in accordance with the 2% who are paid industry shills. Oh well, scientists are wrong about global warming, but we'll rely on them to save us from the consequences, lmao.

The largest and most powerful hurricane ever recorded happened this year.

Coast user here. You need to specify what the fish is, if its actually Tuna caught far past the barrier islands it should be ok. If it's caught inside the islands and you eat it raw you have a death wish. I personally wouldnt eat either raw. Grill that shit if its tuna.

Pretty much all saltwater fish is safe for raw consumption; it's freshwater shit you never eat raw.

>Oh look, here come the drumpftards in opposition to 98% of the worlds scientists and in accordance with the 2% who are paid industry shills

What if it's the other way around?