What's the best food to hide pills in?

What's the best food to hide pills in?

that would depend entirely on the taste of the chemicals in the pill

Bury the pills in a Pillsbury pastry

This. You're not going to be able to "hide" a solid pill

benadryl brownie

For a dog, cheese.

For a human, ice cream, have to empty the capsule into the icecream though.

A hot as fuck chili. Grind up the pills, stir them in, wa la. Even ots its pure coffeine, the chili'll mask the taste, at best the person will wander why the chili isn't as good as it usually is. But I gotta warn you: its hard to roofie someone with a bowl of chili.

Stop helping OP date rape wimmen

cereal, oatmeal

anything crunchy

you don't put pills in food retard, you don't chew pills

yeah, you retard, you grind them in a fucking mortar and mix them in.

If it's for a dog, a small peanut butter sandwich works great, especially if the dog is the type to swallow their food without chewing.

Pudding. Ice cream works too. Don't think you need to empty the capsule though.

>wa la

welcome newfriend

>OP

Seeds and nuts maybe?

Sprite with jolly ranchers.

roast beef slices
never had a dog?

ever tim

>u will never be in the first wa la thread again
feels empty

checked

Indian food.
>it's very saucy so it blends in with the look
>it's very spicy so the taste is difficult to notice
>it's filling so it's hard to notice the chemical reaction going inside the body

A slice of American cheese, as is tradition.

underrated

A nice piece of taffy always works well.

This. If someone's over at your place eating chilli you're basically halfway in their pants already.

Once you pop you can't stop!

Who knows this feel?

Oops did I even take 4 already!

I feel like a pillow!

etc.

In the same but with Oxycontin

Are pills food?

Mashed potatoes for depakote sprinkles, other capsules, and even crushed solid pills. If you don't have a pill crusher available, then let the medicine dissolve in milk as long as you have it has chocolate or strawberry flavoring to mask the medicine.
Be careful about how you initially open the container so that you can reliably "close" it and open it as you make contact with the person you are attempting to feed.

Ice cream as was previously suggested works as well because the temperature can numb the taste buds a bit.

That was nowhere near as fun for me. Ambien had way less short term side effects. Have you tried it? Not that I recommend it because it is dangerous long term but it is fun.

Grind them, mix with the strongest clear alcohol you can get, let sit for a day, strain. Pour the infused boose into whatever you're cooking. Or yourself.

slot them into the holes in some swiss cheese then use slices to cover the holes.

Poison is a woman's tool cuck

You have to go back

Just put them in some mixed nuts.

Candies! Sweets! Cakes!

Why? I'm not helping you with this man