Would a toasted sardine and butter sandwich be any good?

Would a toasted sardine and butter sandwich be any good?

yeah

Saute sun dried tomatoes in that butter

Only it's it's open-face and completely covered in diced raw onion.

I make mine with olive oil and use my toaster oven. Is very nice.

Take the bones out, add it to a bowl with diced onion and mayo. Serve on a slice of buttered toast.

Interdasting thread. I'm 45 years old and tried sardines for the first time today. They were lightly smoked. Tasted like charcoal and uh... idk, baby tuna? Underwhelming to say the least. Butter toast and onion? Hmm, that might improve it. I remember being ~5 years old and my mother ordered pickled herring (in sour cream, I think) at a restaurant that was a train car or a caboose or some shit. Anyway, I devoured that stuff. Haven't eaten it since. I need to look into that shit. Weird day today.

/blog post

I didn't have any defrosted meat around so I put these in some spaghetti. Tasted pretty good.

I hope sardines don't become a meme food leading to price increases.

Screen cap this. Invest in sardines NOW! Mark my word...

if you're 45 and you type like this i'd just jump off a bridge, at this point

they are already way too expensive for what they are

Sardines in Mac and cheese are pretty good desu. Same with on a bagel

Type like what? Using proper punctuation is triggering your faggot, little, millennial ass?

Go get another tattoo and choke on some avocado toast, loser.

Twat.
>leave bones in dor texture

>t. riggered

lol wut? i get them for a dollar a can at my grocery store. just dump it on a plate, pick out the bones and eat it straight. have a piece of fruit afterwards and it's a solid meal

This + squeeze of lemon and cracked pepper

>reeee
These twats not loving the texture and contrast of the bones
T.riggerd

>people actually pick the bones out of sardines

Shaking my head to be honest

What, like everyone else types? Only Veeky Forums is autistically dry, cheer up.