Fruitfags need not post in my thread

Fruitfags need not post in my thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tert-Butylhydroquinone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait shit i messed up the chart one is supposed to be s'mores

10/10 thread

Maybe if you ate more strawberry poptarts and stopped shoving unhealthy chocolate, fudge, marshmellow, icecream garbage into your fat ass, you'd be a little smarter.

>tfw dont see any confetti cupcake on shelves anymore

we're taking over

>no less than 5 GMO ingredients

Wanna know how I know you're either obese or skinnyfat?

I miss the milkshake ones

You're just making shit up.

•Enriched flour (bromine laced garbage)
•Corn Syrup (GMO)
•High Fructose corn syrup (becauase there was not enough corn syrup, GMO)
•Dextrose (GMO)
•Soybean and Palm oil (GMO)
•TBHQ (GMO)
•Sugar
•Pyrphosphate
•Sodium Stearoyl lactylate
•Soybean Oil (GMO)
•Caramel Color
•Soy Lecithin (GMO)

Yea...it's Frankenfood

uh oh here come the fruits

>GMOs are bad because I said so even though I'm clearly demonstrating I have no idea what I'm talking about

Holy shit, that may be the epitome of our amerilard 90% grocery shelf space.

Half of those ingredients also have carcinogenic properties, we're leaving out the petroleum derived food colorings as well. It's toxic shit. Doesn't even taste good.

Exactly, ingredients banned in most developed countries, proven unhealthy and to cause a plethora of chronic health conditions.

Confirmed Kellogs shill. Be gone Monsanto faggot.

Which ones? Actually curious, I avoid the processed shit myself.

Enriched flour contains bromine, the main ingredient in fire extinguisher contents.

You should know the dangers HFCS and CS as well as soy derivatives pose.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tert-Butylhydroquinone

This chemical causes a preservation of fat cells and promotes new growth as well.

Absolute garbage. This isn't even food, it's a mockery of food.

Lol, you monsanto sycophant. The recently unsealed court documents in the roundup lawsuit show monsanto ghost wrote "research" papers "proving" roundup "safe" and had them signed by paid academian whores. Not only that, but they refused to disclose the byproducts and additives in roundup which were finally reversed engineered by scientists dedicated to public well being and shown to be extremely toxic and damaging to human cells. To top it off, weeds are growing resistant to the already carcinogenic and toxic roundup requiring a rush to approve even more deadly herbicides under the current EPA which has been given a carte blanche to approve whatever diabolical scorched earth and scorched human chemicals they propose.

Yeah, get fucked.

>itt: some birtards think that they're better than american's because they eat food from the 1500's

CHOCOLATE CHIP

Yeah? What's your point?

my point is that british people need to stop thinking that they're better than a more advanced country because they're too scared of metal arms making their food

this soy derivatives business seems like a deep rabbit hole, can anyone give me a tl;dr on it without abusing hyperbole?

It's cheap garbage mega corporations use to cut corners and save money, ensuring maximum profit. The way almost 100% of American chocolate now contains polyglycerol polyricinoleate (pgpr for short) as an emulsifier because soy lecithin became too expensive to cut chocolate with. Always make sure you're buying chocolate made with cocoa butter solids instead of these 2 disgusting additives.

OKAY

The obesity rate in the UK is reaching America-tier percentages. They eat an equal amount of heavily process garbage food as Americans. They also drink more, on average. Not that drinking is bad, but even their Queen is a staggering lush that stays sauced all day/night. It's their lifestyle.

No matter what you do to try and elongate your life, you will fail.

>ebin snarky reddit skepticism
>bill nye the science guy told me flouride is good for me teeths le ebin black science guy I love the government

>No brown sugar cinnamon
>No s'mores
Shit taste

>sugar is a gmo
>corn syrup is a gmo
What's it like being retarded? You realize "chemical" and "GMO" aren't synonyms, right?

Refined sugar is gmo, and corn syrup is also gmo as it always comes from gmo corn, don't be a faggot, you're not as intelligent as you think you are.

You called sugar and corn syrup GMOs even though they aren't and now you're backpedaling.

>no smores
You can go fuck yourself to death and go to hell you godless heathen

>mad biglots was the only place i could find milkshake and cookie dough poptarts
It truly is a haven for discontinued food

You should also check out bargain hunt

[citation needed]

We dont have that in San Antonio or even Texas I think

Oh sucks to be you dude. I found Starbucks sulawesi single origin bags of whole bean at my local bargain hunt for $3/lb. It's my absolute favorite coffee and I bought 15 bags. At that price it might be the best food deal I've ever gotten

How the fuck can you eat this shit? My bro was in the usa brought home a couple of boxes. I ate one and threw the rest out. Its fucking sugar with some sugar on top. I swear pure sugar doesnt even taste that sweet as that shit.

>•TBHQ (GMO)
lel, tbhq is a radical inhibitor preservative manufactured from petrochemicals, not a fucking gmo crop

pop tarts are shit, people only like them for the nostalgia. I never ate them as a kid, so they taste like cardboard filled with the mummified remains of whatever flavour they're supposed to be.

Big lots is fucking based, they have all sorts of imported euro desserts

Holy shit I've never seen a more Reddit post

It's these 2 and if they're out, it's a compromise on some other non fruit flavor.

You're talking to more than one person you realize...

My man.

The only pop tarts worth eating are the cinnamon brown sugar ones and the strawberry ones

Where do these retarded anti-gmo anti-vaxxer types wander in from?

Cherry is the only right answer.

>no brown sugar cinnamon
Opinion discarded.

Just the food dyes alone are so awful the only place you can find them in food is America and Mexico.

>eating dyes derived from petroleum

Poptarts, along with countless other foods were banned in many parts of the world. Recipes were changed completely and are now allowed to be sold there again. Most notably in Canada, Ireland, The UK and Australia.

Fucking amazing

Where is cinnamon roll? Where is chocolate chip cookie dough?

the dunkin donuts ones were pretty good