Ban cilantro

All cilantro haters please sign this petition
>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-agriculture-usda-ban-the-use-and-import-of-cilantro-in-the-united-states

kys

I think cilantro is great, so I won't be signing your petition. However, I recently discovered that I may have a similar issue with the herb Marjoram. It's supposed to be like Oregano I heard, but to me it tastes more like a detergent.

Well, everyone has different opinions on foods

nigger, cilantro is great in asian and mexican foods, get out of here

the fuck? kys fat fuck.

That’s what you think. Me and a lot of people i know don’t

It's biological, not an opinion

>genetic defectives begging the government for special protections
gee i wonder why the containment board doesn't have a sticky mocking these people

then dont use it, dont try to get it banned you fag

You people need to all kill yourselves so we can get rid of the defective gene that messes with the taste of cilantro.

Kill yourself and reroll your genetics

I just grow my own. It's like a weed once you get it started. With these loonies in control now, you'd better get as self sufficient as you can. Avocados are now $1.88/each in my area in the south. These fucking pirates are hell bent on turning us into venezuela.

>change.org

I've been trying to unsubscribe to their fucking mailing list for literally over 10 years. Maybe I should create a faggoty useless petition

>you are unable to taste a compound
>calling others defective for having more precise senses

have fun accidentally ingesting cyanide because you aren't able to detect the flavor or aroma

Cyanide tastes like almonds.

>accidentally
Nigger, I eat apples. The whole thing. The fuck on outta here with your genetic defect.

Make a petition that’ll trigger somebody and promote it on Veeky Forums for more triggering

Yet another example of why phoneposting needs to be banned.

Because you don’t agree with my post?

only if you can taste it

Join us, brother:

>cilantro gets fully banned
>coriander remains legal.

Because you shit up the board with this garbage.

>i grow cilantro in a pot in my window

cool