What are YOU eating while we watch one of the greatest days of professional football ever?

What are YOU eating while we watch one of the greatest days of professional football ever?

We started out with this, appetizer platter with BBQ sausage, smoked pork butt tips, fried pickles, sweet potato fries, fried chicken, and fried green tomatoes.

Next up, shrimp and grits and greens!!!!! Yeah baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BBQ shrimp, cheese and pepper grits, and smoky delicious greens. Perfect for watching Sunday Night Football, wish I could have had this for breakfast with the London game. Only problem: the greens need some Trappeys pepper vinegar.

Who watches that nigger shit? Nice platter but potato picture.

Found the poltard.

>he watches sports
Fucking normalfag.

>he watches nigball

ITT: racists

Found the cuck.

Oh, right, because being abnormal is so much better.

Football is fucking done dude
Refball, ten minute overtime, kneeling
I can't

>football is fucking done

Lol, sure buddy. We'll just erase over a hundred years of sports history that's even gaining popularity in other countries just because some Trumptards got mad.

had a giant hot dog at the jags game with an espresso martini

rawr

>Pissing off poor, illiterate, and impulsive people is going to kill football
Yeah, nah.

>implying im a rightie

How dare you, I just don't watch because American Football is full of toxic masculinity, and overly bearing nationalism that hurts my intelligent tendencies.

You just described 99% of the people who watch NFL

and you only paid a reasonable 60$ for those condiments I imagine

>Cucks coming to Veeky Forums to complain about normal people turning off the TV because they dont care about watching Nigger collision

What is going on here?

i think it was about 16 quid in total

We know you're a "rightie", and now you're overcompensating.

Found the poltard.

>gaining popularity in other countries
You're kidding, right?

>Who watches that nigger shit?

Lots of us rich Asians do. Lots of white people also.

Nothing better than watching a bunch of semi literate, uneducated Niggers beat the shit out of each other for our entertainment.

>Nothing better than watching a bunch of semi literate, uneducated Niggers beat the shit out of each other for our entertainment.

If you want to see that shit, just go to Africa.

Nah, just normal, cunt. This is a dumb thread.

That was a dumb reply.

Maybe, but I got dubs and you're still a faggot.

And you're also a child. No wonder you have such immature views.

>Nothing better than watching a bunch of semi literate, uneducated Niggers beat the shit out of each other for our entertainment.

And as a bonus, you get tonnes of unintentional comedy when these brain damaged retards try to talk politics. lol

Ignorance is bliss, go get lunch at Popeyes and come back here to tell us how tasty the fewd is, you fat double nigger.

Yeah, and they crave that shit like their women crave black cock.

Nice try, kiddo, but you're going to have to do better than that. Childish.

>everybody look at how mature i am! i'm so refined and above it all, can't you see my superiority?

It's easy to see when compared to ignorant, linguistically challenged idiots.

quit trying to talk white, monkey

This NFL shit is brewing into another orange fool episode with the NFL being Townsend who hurt the sensitive wittle snowflake drumpf /pol/tards' feefees by mocking him.

You're doing a lot of assuming, dick nose. Good for you, defending OMGpressed "minorities" on a infantile rape cartoon image sharing forum.

Niggers never cease to amaze me. I'm going to go make ham and eggs.

Poltard jamboree in here.

I find it hard to believe Veeky Forums is this cucked into defending niggers. I think it's just you.

Name one good african cuisine and don't say Ethiopian, I've had enough laughs for the day.

Yep.
Somehow those cornflakes think it's OK for a president to try and interfere in private business (It's not), and call American citizens "sons of bitches", but yet get their "feefees" hurt when people respond negatively to that. They are morons.

Senegalese is pretty good

South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Madagascar, you fucking clown.

take a 9mm selfie for us please

Fucking Moroccan, shortbus.

please can you go back to /pol/ or /sp/ we talk about FOOD here

>implying niggers can do anything without the help of white people

Nice try, subhuman.

WE
WAS
CHEFS

you loony lefties have been so butt hurt ever since trump showed up lmao

don't worry, we'll put you out of your misery soon. free helicopter rides are coming :^)

This thread is about food. And was going back to food until you shat it up.

You sound like you post on Yahoo. How old are you, 80? It's never going to be the 1950s again, grandpa.

kys

>
>
>
>
>kys
kys

Sick argument, bro. Even POO cuisine (universally loved by libshits) is a result of Europeans. You see the light shining through the cracks in your argument and quickly cover them up by reaching back, pulling shit out of your asshole, and smearing this cracks up with more liberal shit and deflection.

Cheers, cunt.

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys
kys
kys
kys

Lol, you don't even know who you're talking to, you're just a babbling, crusty, old village idiot.

libtards btfo

many such cases

kys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Flawed logic: the post.
I think you'll find I've had the last laugh here.
Enjoy defeat, I'm sure you're used to it.

>he watches niggerball
>not making a batch of chicken wings for yourself and drinking alone

Liberals want all of America to live like this.

Where is that last laugh, chimp?

Oh, I'm laughing.
Don't you worry, ignoramus.

Surely you can't be this fucking stupid. Oh wait.....

Not him but it's probably best not to attempt intelligent debate when you can barely string a fucking sentence together.

Argumentum ad hominem, friend. Also, at what point could I not string a sentence together? Literally defending chimps eating mosquito burgers. The absolute state of this board.

It was never about food