Chicken is the future of meat, and you can't prove me otherwise

Chicken is the future of meat, and you can't prove me otherwise.

>the future of anything is the most efficient, logical one.
no.

beef and pork and lamb taste better

If I cared about efficiency, I would've said insects were the future of meat.

Well yeah, some insects require very little space, feed and water, some more.
Look at this way, it has everything we'll need to satisfy our protein needs, he'll, insects have way better proteins than regular meat, but it'll take YEARS to make insects look appealing.

I do not live in a place that has a shortage of water or food. because of that I will continue to eat anything I want

Nah, cultured meat is.

how do they taste, how can I cook em?

Once we start mining outside the planet. Material constrains will vanish. The future is all cows.

Mining outside the planet would only temporarily relieve material constraints.

Is there one of these that includes goats and sheep?

swat them out of the sky with a hot pan and then form into patties

viola

Apparently BBQ, and sour cream and onion flavored insects are delicious.
If you can get past the legs.

I fear and hate crickets that pop up in my bathroom after rainy days

they are so disgusting looking, so horrid, but maybe I should get over my fear and eat them from now on

Still years away from breaking into the marketplace, but it will do wonders for our way of life.

people eat lobsters tho, and those are essentially sea bugs

I hear they're full of parasites.

>viola
what's this weird word?

just shut up and give me my tendies

Well most likely go extinct before we run out of exosolar reaources.

He means 'wa la'.

All wild animals are.

But chicken is amazing and efficient.

The only thing lobsters and insects have in common is that some insects have a homologous niche on land to the lobster's niche in water. And an exoskeleton I guess, but even with an exoskeleton they are really far removed from insects on the family tree. It's like saying eating fish is like eating rats of the sea because they're both vertebrates and eat almost anything they can.

If we can't print our own burgers by 2025 I'm gonna make a killing spree.

>future of
>meat

haHAA

>your´e

I made a compromise.

Go to any developing country: 95% of the meat they eat is chicken, and it’s always unbelievably cheap.

DAS RITE

*blocks your path*

>you'reself
whoops

>Smaller animals require fewer resources to keep alive

Well shit, color me surprised. Though I don't know, pound for pound do they have a better return on investment? Sure cows take up more water and food, but we get a hundred pounds of meat from them, compared to maybe five.
I have no idea how much cows or chickens weigh.

>hey everybody, i don't know how to read charts! haha!

Doesn't take into account that the short gestation and large litter size of pigs means they will always be cheap af.

Insects are also awesome in this regard.
Because they are soo different in terms of taxonomy, it's almost impossible for illnesses to be transmitted from insects to humans.

I'd say pork is the perfect balance between efficiency and tastiness.

A Viola is like a larger violin. By using it in this context he means that it is music to his ears.

>insects have better proteins
Care to clarify what you mean here

Why not feed the grasshoppers to the chickens? That's what I do. It doesn't cost me anything since they are free range.

More deaths have been caused by insects in human history than anything else in nature. Vector-wise obviously.

No, the exact same problem occur with insects as every other form of food for humans.

I think the future of food will be programmed into computers and anything you want will be available. Like on Star Trek.

Retard

Consider the commenter mentioned return on investment, which the poster does not reference. Larger animals take less labor to feed and process for a given quantity of foodstuff, making for a possibly better overall cost.

Woody Breast Syndrome says otherwise.

eating chicken = eating dinosaur

I dont have to, youre demonstrating a fantastic lack of economic understanding by yourself.

I'm talking about insects that aren't OBVIOUSLY vectors, such as mealworms or crickets.
Are you really this dense? Never I implied that insects never have transmitted illnesses, I'm talking that about illnesses that affect insects can't be passed to humans.
Retards.

*yourself

Um no sweetie, the future of meat is human meat. Didn't you see Soylent Green? It was a documentary, the events of which happened in real time