Dominous

Pizza Hut only stands a chance with a 90s logo

>Papa

kys

Domino's - Cardboard
Pizza Hut - So greasy
Papa John - Kinda sweet

I'll take the lesser of three evils

Domino's. Their sauce isn't trash like pizza hut's.

>dominos and pizza hut
>actual pizza
Pick one

Dominoes, simply because their cheese or pepperoni pizzas are $5 vs pizza hut which is $8.95

Pizza hut has better deep dishes and sides, Domino's has better thin crusts

Papa Johns has better pizza than either

Local place with quality ingredients is best

Pizza hut, Domino's sucks. They took 1hr 30mins just to deliver my pizza. Don't order the Buffalo Chicken pizza from there.

Domino's in Aus, but it's shit vs. shitter, only good for a $6AU """pizza""" to share with friends. Just get takeaway from an Italian restaurant for a solid pizza.

>actual Italian pizza in Venice
Even just a prosciutto pizza is delicious. Countries with fresh food are fucking amazing, America. Europe and Asia are truly godlike cuisine, even for the cheap food.

Kill yourself, there's a lot of factorys in delivery.

Sometimes, maketable is back several orders, there may not be enough drivers for the amount of orders, and not to mention traffic can be a real cunt.

As someone who's ran a few pizza places, there's times we've had to quote people 3 hours for delivery, even with a full drive staff. The funny thing is when you fuckers say okay to being told an hour and a half on the phone, then call us up 45 minutes later bitching about where's my food it's over an hour late.

He looks hammered

Dann he is coked up

I live in semi-isolated college town, so most fast food places are staffed by white people with (some) college education.

The Papa Johns here is on a whole other level compared to other chains.

The dominos is only ok.

Papa John's is red sugar water for sauce and anyone who likes it has the pallet of a 6 year old. Little Caesars is better than any of them

Dominos

Pizza Hut gives me the shits.

Dominos all the way. Their thin crust pizza is ten times better than Pizza Hut's.

neither

Something about Pizza Hut makes me feel bloated and lethargic for a good day or two after eating it. Not sure what the fuck it is

Papa Johns is indeed shit, but Little Skeezers isn't better than anyone.

That's because he was. That's the actual Papa John, wasted at the Final 4.

Domino's really upped their game in the past couple years. Really though with chain pizza it depends on the franchise owner.

Papa John's is overpriced as fuck and they don't pay the drivers enough

In my city the best pizza comes from a middle eastern restaurant and a tejano bar, strangely. It is also covered in hipster foodies and they have no fucking clue they exist.

Domintoes is actually alright but afterwards I always feel like I've had a lot of oil. I haven't had pizza hut in forever so idk about them currently.

This. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some real dedicated pizzeria pizzas though. Places nearby are all pretty meh.

I dont know how it works in america but in britain it is
Papa Johns > Pizza Hut > Paki kebab pizza store > Petrol Station > greggs > school cafatiera > A tomato ontop a peice of bread > Dominions

The server girls at Pizza Hut have bigger titties. I dont mind carrying out for that

You're a fucking idiot. You don't quote people the time after the order, you say before they order "were a bit backed up it's going to be at least (this amount of time)"
If someone told me an hour and a half for a fucking pizza I'd tell them to cancel the order and fuck off, I'm not waiting nearly 2 hours for low quality mass produced shit, I'll just eat somewhere else. Food service wagies are the most entitled cunts, I swear.

pretty much the opposite honestly, at least in areas where I've been.
Domino's might be serious crap in most places but I've been able to get a decent pizza sometimes
Still doesn't beat a proper local place though

Domino's frequently gives me food poisoning, you figure it out

Dominos.

Pizza Hut sauce is sweet trash.

Whoever The Noid decides to eat with.

Little Ceasers

Learn to read. Thanks. Here, have another go at it and see if you can't figure this one out.

>there's times we've had to quote people 3 hours for delivery, even with a full drive staff. The funny thing is when you fuckers say okay to being told an hour and a half on the phone, then call us up 45 minutes later bitching about where's my food it's over an hour late.

I live in Chicago and there is NO pizza hut close enough for delivery where I live. its bullshit

really nice pizza hut one town over. and another nice one the other way one town over. the one in town dosen't seem so good.

Why do we keep on having these threads? both are crappy. Get a real pizza please