en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lemon cheese, as found on the Big Mac

Dickcheese

cold cheese: Parmesan
melted cheese: cheddar

Good ol USA crafted American.

Parmesan, gruyere, cheddar, mozzarella, havarti

Currently a big Parmesean reggiano fan but i like smoked gouda, very sharp smokey flavor, smell reminds me of dog kibble.

Habanero cheddar. Holy fuck

Cambazola black label.
I can blaze through a wedge of that like a fucking whore on crack. Runners up - Stilton and D'Affinios.

I use cheddar on everything.

I made a pizza with all cheddar in lieu of mozzarella. Was good.

Absolutely pig disgusting. By any chance did you dip it in ranch?

>all cheddar
>crust is made of cheddar
>sauce is made of cheddar
>pepperoni is made of cheddar
>cheese is even made of cheddar
Recipe?

Some sort of blue Camembert or brie? It's so nice but expensive.

Nevermind me, just posting awesome pics of cheese.

port salut is pretty gud

Burrata

I think munster cheese is really good on a sandwich and I like pepperjack if I make mac and cheese. Brie and apple pie is really amazing but I can't stand the crust on brie cheese and even a little bit makes me want to throw up.

I'm not really a cheese connoisseur so I haven't tried everything, but cheddar cheese is just disgusting to me. I prefer processed cheese-like product to cheddar cheese. And I'm not really a fan of bleu cheese either. It's not terrible, but it makes me think of chewing mint gum and that's not really want I want out of a piece of cheese.

Camembert isn’t a blue cheese.
Quite the opposite.

>bleu
Retard.

I've been playing a lot of Breath of Fire lately.

Changes all the time but right now I'd say d'Affinois

Roquefort

Gorgonzola, surprisingly versatile and makes a nice addition in little segments on pizzas, prosciutto and gorgonzola is a god tier pizza

Just raising awareness of torta del casar, one of the best spreadable cheeses out

*there

Anybodyanswering Cheddar is fucking trash.

picodon is my cheesefu

Camembert: Le Rustique
Parmesan

Morbier is godly.

Pepperjack or provolone depending on what I'm making. Montchevre is nice to have around if you want something creamy and tangy.

Gorgonzola and Gruyère.

Stilton, creamy Lancashire or Manchego.

Smoked gouda is my all around favorite cheese.

But I like brie/camembert with a baguette or french bread occasionally.

Saint Nectaire

I'm also a true man-child

Fresh cheese and white cheddar.

Second. So addicting.

Two local cheeses. A blue goat and a Barolo coated Baron sheep/goat cheese.

Idk why that said Baron. Thanks Android.

camembert, easy

>Having a favorite cheese
Is there anything more pleb?

Well, it's better than American

American here, this is the truth.

I can't believe I used to eat that plastic shit on sandwiches growing up.

mozzarella

>no smoked cheese ITT
What are you faggots 10?

Smoked cheese is for children.

Smoked cheese has the texture of a soft cheese and the strong tangy flavor of the smoked wood, personally I like smoked mozarella

Brie is the superior cheese

>smoked mozarella

It's called scamorza, moron.

Vermont sharp white cheddar or blue cheese. I know there's a bunch of different kinds of blue cheese but I just like that taste in general. Especially on salads.

Cheddar on pizza is great. I don't know how you could compare it to dipping it in ranch.

>Cheddar on pizza is great. I don't know how you could compare it to dipping it in ranch.
It has its place as a supporting role in a 4 cheese pizza or whatever, but replacing mozzarella with it? I dunno about that.

t. not involved in this discussion prior to this post

Who /tilsit/ here?

love all kinds of cheese, but don't eat it because it is extremely unhealthy!

>Smoked mozz
>Soft cheese
I think I've seen your house from a plane b4 :^)

Then FUCK OFF. Why are you in this thread then? Just to be a skanky bitch?

this nigger knows

>this bitch has never had other bloomy cheeses.

Brie is the low tier of bloomy rinded cheeses. Try some Brillat-Savarin, d'Affinois, or Saint Andre. And there's more than that as well.

I dip little caesers in queso after it cools down and turns into cardboard.
Yes i am obese.

You fat-asses spam these lame cheese threads every day. I'm telling ya, it's junk-trash food fit only for swine.

D'affinois spread over toast and topped with ham or spicy dry chorizo is where it be.

t. eurocuck
American Cheese is godly for grilled cheese and for melting onto burgers. Its not true cheese but its actually way more nutrient rich, so its far from bad for you.

Cool. Pls pull the trigger now and stfu

You're pulling the trigger every time you shovel those globs of fat into your gullet.

Its just american.
Wtf is lemon cheese?

>He thinks a cheese enthusiast shovels gobs of cheap cheese into his mouth
Nigga I pay $7 for a third of a pound and spread it out over several cheese/bread/charcuterie tastings.

>Its not true cheese
yes it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese

I like gouda because it makes my burgers feel more european

>is a food product made fromcheese(and sometimes other,unfermented, dairyby-productingredients)
Its a "dairy product", not strictly speaking cheese.

It's processed cheese. Cheese that has been processed with other dairy products.

Everyone dies, user. You're not immune from an awful death just because you eat "healthy". (And, ounce for ounce, cheese is actually healthy, as long as you're not going overboard). You must really need self-affirmation and self-love in your life to try and act superior over fucking cheese. That's just sad.

Best ever.
I love all cheese though.

brie

Wensleydale with cranberries, if I'm eating it as-is or on a cracker. I can go through a whole disc of it in a sitting.

>Wensleydale

That word never ceases to crack my ass after that one Wallace and Gromit focused on cheese and Wallace talked about Wensleydale, maybe the one where they went to the moon? I guess I'd been smoking that night I watched it, but whatever.

Try it, honestly. It's creamy but not soft, slightly sweet but rich. It's almost crumbly, but you can spread it.

>tfw brie with manually-sliced baguette bread every morning
Its my favorite cheese as of now. Recommend me some good shit, Veeky Forums

Sandwiches: Swiss, Provolone. American. Pepper jack.

For pasta: Asiago and Parmesan

Monterey Jack, Provolone, Aged Swiss or aged sharp cheddar.

This is actually pretty fuckin' good, if you've got the right cheddar. I don't see how you
equate that with 'dipping in ranch' disgusting, because it's very tasty.

Aged gouda

do that with bacon and red onions and a bbq sauce

Brie, smoked Gouda, cotija, queso Oaxaca, Munster, Sharp Cheddar, queso fresco,pepper jack

If you love brie for breakfast, you are seriously missing out if you don't try this. It's gloriously creamy, buttery, and with a little tang, and goes brilliantly with baguette, fruit, and either coffee or tea.

This it's honestly delicious and turns me on so much...

Taleggio
Wabash Cannonball
Comté of course
young Manchego

put some brie or goat cheese in a hotdog bun and drizzle it with honey. fucking delicious cheese sandwich goodness.

>queso Oaxaca
Quesillo is based, especially in omelets

is no one going to stand up to these dubs and ask wtf?

Sooo mostly salty and bland except an occasional spice added?
Yes. Oldest continuous creamery in the states too.

Muenster, Havarti and as of late, truffle cheese. Holy shit, truffle cheese has the right amount of pungency.

Which truffle cheese? There is a a lot of types on the market.

>american cheese only for this connoisseur!!

Based