Is buzzfeed: worth it, worth watching?

is buzzfeed: worth it, worth watching?

I like this series.

It's the only decent thing to come out of buzzfeed. good banter between the ricer and the chad

It's alright.

The Asian dude is really obnoxious at times the way he homolusts after the other guy.

Pic related is the only thing I've ever liked from Buzzfeed. Just a decent restaurant show.

The only acceptable buzzfeed production. No bullshit, just food. Good shit

fuck that thousand dollar pizza they had

what a disgusting display of decadence

good episode though

A bit overproduced in my opinion, but the commentary and shots of the food can be very enjoyable.

No
Buzzfeed is cancer

pure cringe.

I actually like that show

Their reactions are usually similar regardless of food, but the food itself is nice. I still don't get whether the camera guy pretending to be autistic for cheap cinderella points from viewers.

It's a dumb show but is somewhat entertaining.

I avoided watching it for a long time, but it was much better than I expected. Decent/10

this is the only correct answer in the thread you fucking women

This is literally the only series I watch on Buzzfeed. I hope they continue to stray away from stupid gimmicky $$$ food with the gold, truffles and foie and eat actually real expensive food.

>buzzfeed
>not 100% hot garbage
Choose ONE.

Nobody has noticed yet that the OP was an advertizement bot for CuckFeed.

It gets me jonesing for good food. I really wish there was an actual pizzeria, sea food restaurant, etc.

Otherwise its a big ad for LA restaurants. Or that buffet episode at Las Vegas.

this

I knew that asian guy back in high school

Was he as big a fairy as he portrays himself on this show?

nah, no one could be that faggy irl

not to say he isn't a fairy though

p predictable but that can also be called ''comfy'' I guess

If this isn't a troll thread and you haven't explored it much, I'd recommend it. I don't work in the food industry so I was clueless to some of the ways that restaurants will jack something up just by adding expensive ingredients. I appreciate the episodes when you can tell that the taste and value come from quality and the individual care given to the ingredients, as opposed to simply throwing truffles and caviar on it.

/thread

Sycamore? I presume that's where he went because that's the only high school in SWOH where I say holy shit they have a lot of asians.

They had an episode with steaks from Australia the other day. No gold or truffles. Pretty good.

it sucks. but the idea is good,and i do find myself curios to find out the outcomes.

Same. It's actually a great premise but not well executed. Probably needs a bigger budget where you go around the country

It's a good watch but my only problem with it is the editing. Like, fuck, can't they just redo a line if they flub it up in the middle? The amount of cuts in shows will drive me nuts sometimes, especially TV shows. Makes me sick.

Autism is this guys hey

That's "youtube" editing. They don't do these short cuts because they fuck up lines. It's deliberate and is the go to technique for youtube vids. It's actually pretty mild here compared to some other eceleb stuff.

I hope they get burned alive

It's worse on cooking TV shows in my experience. Some of my friends are fans of some kind of cooking show where they compete with ridiculous stipulations and it was pretty bad.

I didn't think I was homophobic until I saw this series.

You can hate people who act like faggots and not hate gay people senpai

chad? More like autist

>chad
more like closet serial killer desu

the production is pretty good and the guys are nice irl

/thread
/pol/ was kinda sorta right once again

The only Buzzfeed videos that I actually enjoy. The white guy and the camera man are super fucking awkward though

how about posting a fucking link if you're going to un-subtlety shill for something you fucking faggot.

It's comfy. I like their little family dynamic they've created.

Yes. It (and maybe Unsolved) are the only things carrying that channel. I'm still surprised how much money they've sunk into it on travel and dining expenses.

true crime is decent to have on in the background

Im glad they got rid of the uber cuck in the first season and replaced him with a good foil to the asian guys overexcitement.

Eeeh, it varies it used to be good but lately it seems to be 10$ meal, 50$ Meal, 50$ meal with 450$ of truffles on top.