Who here Checkers/Rallys? Thoughts on their sangwiches and other food? This is the Deep Sea Double

Who here Checkers/Rallys? Thoughts on their sangwiches and other food? This is the Deep Sea Double

That is the buffalo McChicken

2 "2 for $3" spicy chicken sambos
cheese coney
free buford always

I'll get checkers sometimes if I'm lazy because I can walk there if I'm drunk. Since I eat it when I'm drunk I really have no opinion on their food, but the service is good.

fast foodies know the deal

I used to eat checkers when I was poor and in highschool but it's really trash tier food

i think i gained 5lbs just from looking at this

The chicken sandwich is my favorite when drunk

short store about checkers

>only go late at night when drunk
>always run by dindus
>get in line, dindu patron is telling me about his tats, has a teardrop tattoo, monster tattooed on is back, proceeds tp tell me about getting stabbed in jail
>get to order window
>dindu working tells me brb
>wait 10 mins, start to smell pot
>guy literally ran out behind the drive thru and took his time smoking a joint while whole place is busy

go during the day

God tier french fries. No other fast food joint can come close.

Banana milkshakes
thisand I think they're the only fast food joint in the US to still deep fry the apple pies
plus the deals are great, not a lot of spots with a 4 for $3 option
and they got chicken wings

I don't trust fast food fish. It's sketchy as hell and never tastes good.

>living in Chicago

It's called the hot n' spicy mcchicken, dumbass.

I've always heard Rally's/Checkers fries were among the best but sadly have never gotten the opportunity to try them. They look amazing

Who here *eats at

I love their food. I don't eat fast food often, but if im on the go and hungry, it always hits the spot. I usually pig out their as well and get one of the two sandwich deals and fries,

I only get the chance to have Rally's once in a blue moon, because there's only a few in my state, and the closest one is about 250 miles from here. But whenever I'm traveling that way I make a stop there. Good and cheap. I've never tried the Deep Sea Double, but it looks good, I'll have to remember that next time.

Fries are top tier

Their burgers are garbage though

I will literally order just fries and a shake

I was into it for a couple of years when I was a fat-shit loser that smoked pot.
I just remember the burgers were greasy as fuck and good.
They were also in shitty parts of town though, and operated by niggers.

>associating with niggers