Animemango about food

>animemango about food
>they do it horribly wrong or fuck up the recipe or its just simple as fuck
>characters describe the shit they eat like they was eating something good and over react to it

Whats up with Japan and cooking?
Why are they so fucking shit at it?

>inb4 a retarded weeb posting one of those 150 dishes Japanese meal that is only good if you are a fucking starved hamster

I'm mad about animated food

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/dungeon-meshi-kui-ryouko/s5/c19/25
mangapark.me/manga/dungeon-meshi-kui-ryouko/s5/c20/20
youtu.be/XmhV7h0IPRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this much mayo
How fucking fat are you?

Not anime or manga. Fuck off.

Do you stir up the mayo and raw eggs together into a sauce?

>UMAMI!!!!! SUGOIIIIIII

if you think thats true go watch jun's kitchen or something cause they sure as hell aren't shit.
the manga shit is true though, even SnS has some asspull cookery in it.
then again it's a manga, its supposed to be over dramatised.
I mean read something like kakegurui and you'll see how fucking retarded manga can be when representing real life.
also that food looks like shit and whoever took that picture should consider suicide.

mangapark.me/manga/dungeon-meshi-kui-ryouko/s5/c19/25
I heard you like cooking mangas, so I just wanted to remind you of this.

>>animemango
Isn't this a thread for /a/?

>quarter it
>each quarter has a different flavor
subarashii
Mods decided otherwise.

mangapark.me/manga/dungeon-meshi-kui-ryouko/s5/c20/20
Oh man that looks so good. I'm gonna try making that one day.

his thread was moved to Are retarded mods going to move every thread about food amnime shows?

Mayo+raqw eggs

Whi

>they do it horribly wrong or fuck up the recipe or its just simple as fuck
People would agree with you more if you post the actual thing you're mad at or give examples if there are more than one.

Sealocked/Asian food for the most part is shit tier.

Throwing raw eggs in hot noodle is disgusting as well.

Fried with butter onions into Béchamel

Japanese food is still stuck in the 1500s

They just eat raw shit and glorified as fuck simple stuff they waste a fuck ton of time on

Fucking savages, man

Inb4 weeaboos start muh slaughter house posting

Instant death after a life of fattening turned into meat people properly cook is better than eating everything raw and torturing it WHILE eating it.

It's fucking dead you nancy poofter
The body's nerves are still reacting because the carcass still has some energy in it, but whatever sense of being a fucking frog of all things possesses, it was snuffed out almost instantly.

Its on their culture, Japanese people eat a lot of "still alive" stuff

Yet most of it is already dead

I mean, after what they did with the chinese and their own nation since forever, what is a fucking fish or a frog

Not all of them are cut dead mongoloid. Would you eat the hind of a cow twitching?

And people wonder why these countries are infested with bodily parasites. Not even Brazilian monkey brain mashers are this bad.

Tell me what's wrong with this mango recipe.

It's actually my first time on Veeky Forums, so I'm excited.

the snownigger brigade will be along shortly to reeeeeeeeeeee that soaking the blood from the liver is too close to the halal process for their feefees

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Japs can eat raw eggs, murricans fear salmonella. Who has a food problem again?

Eating raw eggs is done all over the world, though.

Im looking for a Bento Box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii (cute)). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a Bento Box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

except for clapistan, because our food safety standards are literally below vietnam's

For a country full of skinny people the Japanese seem to be fucking obsessed with food.

Bifu Sutroganofu

>obsess about food
>eat well while eating healthily, cheap and hearty carb/root veg/greens piles too filling to easily bulk up on are how you save money to afford just a few bites of a delicacy

meanwhile

>muh cheesies muh sweeties muh meaties (don't you dare call this last one umami and imply that the soulless gooks can even sense freedom-taste)
>"oh that bag from dairy queen contained 4500 calories? but it felt so good, and it was only $7!"

youtu.be/XmhV7h0IPRQ

Pretty this, eating raw eggs/meat over Europe is safe

Yet disgusting

I have a chinese restaurant over here with a lot of weird named dishes and when you ask what is inside they say "its meat" when you ask which kind of meat they reply "funny meat, very tasty tasty"

So it's cat, dog or bird of some sort.

I-is that mayo?

it's a cheap and unpopular-in-the-west cut of beef or pork. Shank or hocks, as appropriate, are usually likely candidates.

Think about it, the average meat yield of even specifically bred beef cattle is under 40%. Why pay your cook his $8 for an hour of catching and butcher Fluffy for three pounds of meat when you can just spend it at Sam's and get five pounds of pork loin?

Now, cat served as a delicacy is a different thing, but again in that case why put it in the big-noses' $5 fried rice and literally lose money when you can charge someone who understands $50 for it?

>defending muzzies

the problem with japan is they mostly survive by boiling water and cook with 1 burner and thats it

lived there a while and their food is shit, best food youll find there is imitation of other country's foods, lots of french bakeries, some "burger" places, but their burgers are more like meatloaf , you can go to mcdonalds but even at mcdonalds they dont use the right kind of oil and it has this distinct smell to it that reminds you its not like home

think one of the best meals i had was some random side corner place that sold ribs, sauce wasnt perfect, but definitely was some good fucking ribs

i think the best time and place to go to japan is when youre very young, still very impressed upon by japan culture, and youll love every minute of it, but none of you ever will go when youre young, because its expensive as fuck

This is why you should cook for yourself whenever possible.

>not soaking your chicken in buttermilk before frying

too much mayo but Japanese instant noodles are second to none

I'd rather just eat raw carrots or something.

Japan loves processed foods with simple ingredients, like tofu and konnyaku

Reading Gintama right now this one dude puts a fuckload of mayo on noodles. what the fuck is with that

Tiramisu can be made with or without raw eggs. Neither is disgusting.

No we don't.
Stop stereotyping us, gaijin.
People like you are pathetic.

i was talking about japanese cooking, not my own, i cooked all sorts of stuff while i was there, and tried to maintain some semblance of home. was crazy expensive but managed

Leave pepe alone you sick cunts

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH YOU FUCKING WEEB WE ALL KNOW THESE JAPANESE WORDS WE AREN'T IMPRESSED THAT YOU'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONE ANIME AND THAT YOU WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT JAPANESE CULTURE BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW NOTHING OUTSIDE OF WHAT ANIME AND Veeky Forums HAVE TAUGHT YOU

FUCKING GROW UP

Also maybe just go on amazon and type in bento box

Imagine being mad that you don't know Japanese.

it's even worse, he's mad that he doesn't know memes

memeception

>mangapark
Just use bato.to if you don't want to download it, dude.

>watch terrace house japan
>some cook that works at an Italian restaurant in tokyo starts cooking for roommates
>rinses the pasta

>american viewer thinks the joke is that he's washing it like rice
>the joke is that japanese noodles come presalted

bato.to deletes chapters regularly, relying on them is literally retarded

He might have rinsed the noodles if he wanted to stop them from cooking. Like if he was gonna add them into a sauce he was making in a pan.

he rinsed after cooking

that is a well known feaux pause among non flyover states

yes, joe-bob daly junior-junior, that's when you rinse japanese noodles.

it was italian pasta

please wear your maga/please be patient hat/ebin frog meem avatar at all times so the rest of us know to just smile politely rather than attempt normal human interaction

is this pasta or noodles?

that's just sick 2bh

Frogo was just as dead as any meat you eat everyday

Actually, it's umai.

Now I'm not sure if you are retarded or baiting

Well, you certainly are stupid! First of all, food in anime/manga looks absolutely gorgeous. Second, if an anime/manga character reads a recipe out loud, you're obviously not supposed to attempt to recreate it, as the show is not an illustrated cookbook but pure entertainment (if you did try to cook something out of an anime/manga recipe, please consider getting professional help, you might have autism). And, finally, third: Japanese food is healthy and easy to cook, a Japanese diet being the ideal daily bread and butter.

It's because in most cases the people making the stories live on nothing but gas station mini-mart food

Do people unironically eat shit like that? What the fuck man

What are some good Veeky Forums series? So far I've watched/read
>Toriko
>Restaurant to another World
>Gourmet Girl Graffiti (was a bit too for my taste)
>The Devil is a Part-Timer (fuck you it counts, don't tell me it didn't make you crave McDonalds despite it being McDonalds)

Gochiusa.
Isekai Shokudou.

Isekai Shokudou is RtaW. It was pretty great though, inspired me to make my spaghetti with an original meat sauce, menchi katsu, hamburger steak w/ sauce, fried shrimp, and I plan on making that delicious-looking chicken curry that Kuro loves so much

eeeHHHHHHHH?

>boil liver
>bake thoroughly
>fry
Enjoy eating fucking leather i guess

my friend went to that resturant (he is a jap) and asked for the frog but said they stopped serving it.
for animals They can 0 emotion

That is when you especially don't rinse them. You need the starch in the pasta to make the sauce adhere.

Dungeon Meshi is a must read

Whatever curry you do you can't lure death to your home

What really happened
>obese faggot OP copies Japanese recipes straight from anime using shitty instant ramen, mayo and raw eggs thinking "It's all the same, anyway!"
>it obviously tastes like shit
>"Hurr Japanese food is shit nips can't cook"

Its fucking food

But the image was a tartar steak with an egg, not tiramisu

A lot of anime cooking is meme recipes.

>animemango

Retard.

*tartare

Whatever, I'm [spoiler]finnish[/spoiler] and that's how we spell it here, so excuse my language, you fancy-pants-englishspeaker

>ywn fuck Yurio's bp

why live?