Know that alcohol is making you sick

>know that alcohol is making you sick
>still alcohol

You accidentally made a new thread instead of posting in the al/ck/ containment thread, dumb frog poster.

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter
dumb "You accidentally made a new thread instead of posting in the al/ck/ containment thread, dumb frog poster." poster
dumb "dumb frogposter" poster

dumb "dumb poster"

my same aged uncle killed his liver and himself a couple years back at age 34. pretty sure he still alcoholed till his last stay in the hospital. ween yourself off of drink and toke reefers you idiot

>toke reefers
Fucking hippies

>fucking hippies
fucking yuppies

Alcohol is not a verb.

says the one who hasn't had any to drink yet today.

my son was killed by an alcohol

Who hasn't alcoholed* yet today.

Go back to the late 70's and early 80's Jeff Sessions, and have high tea with Nancy and Art. They miss you.

If you're not alcoholing, you don't belong on 4channing.

I'm trying so goddamn hard to quit.

The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.

Jesús fuck, I’m 34 and drink a lot. What are warning signs of a bad liver?

he died in january 2013. I went and seen him in sept. or oct. and his skin was strange colored (hard to explain, almost pale and dirty) and the whites of his eyes were yellow. he lied to me and said his doc said he'd be fine. that was the last time I saw him. but genes have to have a lot to do with it. some folks have rockstar livers while others don't

I've heard eating egg yolks help the liver with regenerating itself as long as your not near death.

a year or so before ralph died, a family friend got in a car wreck with a drunk driver. for what ever reason she forgot to put her seat belt on and her liver was damaged in the crash and she died.

don't let anyone tell you the liver is not the most important organ

By Allah, if you hadn't been a heretic, this problem would have never become you.

alcohol?

.... or p a h c

horse is a hell of a drug