Confess me your food sins, Veeky Forums

Confess me your food sins, Veeky Forums

icecream with sriracha

I am gay

I eat my pasta sauce/meatballs separate from my margarine and Parmesan pasta when I'm not with other people

When I'm depressed I dip Cool Ranch Doritos in sour cream.

>margarine and Parmesan pasta
wut

>he doesn't know

i like a medium rare steak

This isn't a sin user.

I am also gay.

you guys drank from plastic bottles, didn't you?

This one time I ate non kosher

I put a slice each of ham and cheese in a tortilla, fold it over in half like a quesadilla and microwave for 1 minute.

I did! How did you know?

Yes. In my country, ladies don't expose their breasts, so mothers pump milk privately and keep it in plastic bottles/bags to feed their babies.

add a drizzle of sriracha and you have yourself some authentic mexican street food

I like the frozen cheeseburgers from the dollar tree

cool ranch dipped in french onion dip is some of the best snacking

I like my steak well done from the fear of diseases from rarer cooked steaks.

I just ate two Chipotle burritos

You are literally retarded.

When the roommate's away, pizza i will play. An empty house was such a bad thing for me. He went to visit his gf so i was alone for hours. I basically had it planned...he gets into his car and i've already hit the order button on the website. Lg pizza, 10 wings, and Mega fries. When all was said and done there would be 2 pieces of pizza left, maybe 3 or 4 wings, and little to no fries (thing was huge too).

I unironically enjoy avocado toast. I rent too.

Canada?

>mix barbecue sauce into mashed potatoes
>have never once tried mayo because the smell makes me want to vomit
>put ketchup on pancakes instead of syrup
>hate barbecue flavored chips
Just some of mine.

I like ketchup with my steak. And quite honestly, I think there's fuck all wrong with it. I actually think it's the perfect condiment. It accentuate's the umami flavor of the beef, while balancing out the saltiness. Of course, I know you pretentious faggots will judge me for it, because you're ignorant fucks, who are incapable of forming opinions of your own, and instead only believe whatever your favorite reality TV 'chef' tells you.

>Muh umami
>OOHMAMI
>UHHMUMMI
yourmommy

Worse, they were fed soy-based formula

Its true. My mom said I kept biting so she eventually switched me to formula.

even worse, they were directly injected with concentrated estrogen when they were bebbes

I've ate 3 burgers today. I'm working on the perfect size might be 4-5 by midnight.

Babies are supposed to transition to solid food once their primary teeth starts coming out

Chocolate frijoles and lime chips.
Fried Tortilla chips with cheese and Barbeque sauce.
Melted cheese with soy sauce and lime juice.
Boiled lettuce with salt, pepper, and Apple cider vinegar.
Stir fried apples and bananas with lo mein noodles.
Tortilla with garlic yogurt and sun dried tomato.

They're fine for a good snack at night. Like it's 2AM, little bag of chips and one of those are great.

You know what I douse my italian subs with? Barbecue sauce, italian vinaigrette, and chipotle mayo. And I love every bite.

so is this like /v/ where i go " [spoiler] i actually like to cook [/spoiler] "

I eat like mixing mayonnaise and a pâté and eat it straight.

I once followed a recipe to make crepe mix using the powder pancake mix and didnt have butter so I sprayed PAM cooking spray into the mix....

I eat my smegma

I can't decide which is worse.

Rethink your life

I enjoy eating raw carrots with A-1 steak sauce.

Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies with NabiscoEasy Cheese.bretty gud

Sometimes I go to 3 or 4 fast food restaurants to put together the ideal fast good meal. For examplr
>Whataburger for a Monterey Melt
>Sonic for chili cheese tots
>Burger King for an original chicken sandwich
>Long Johns for a couple fish planks
>Taco Bell for a 12 pack of Cinnabon Delights (swing into a gas station for a quart of whole milk)

Sometimes I have the will power to get it all back home to feast, but sometimes I devour each item on the way to the next stop. I'll spend $40-50 on food, another $10 on gas, a couple hours driving around, and eat about 5,000 calories. The shame I feel afterward is all too real

Joeysworldtour? Is that you?

Fuck. Being fat sounds expensive.

i put crisps in any sandwich
i stuff crisps down in sausage rolls, and inside a scotch egg

On lazy nights, sometimes I'll make chili tots. Throw tater tots in the over until they're crispy, then top with canned chili, shredded cheese, and finely diced green onion. If you have any leftover meat in your fridge, throw that in too.

this food sin is to great. proceed to the flogging chamber.

>I think there's fuck all wrong with it
>still gets defensive as fuck
Lmao. Of course there's nothing objectively wrong with it. But it overpowers the taste.

Pretentious faggot.

even toothless babies can fuck up a nipple, especially since it's swollen and sensitive

Fuckin love chili cheese tots. I usually get mine from Sonic

i am 35 years old and i never drank an energy drink in my life lmao

How fat?

I used to cook rice like pasta -- bring a big pot of water to a boil, dump the rice in, cook until tender (20-30 minutes), then pour it in a strainer to get rid of the excess water.

If I'm really hungry but don't feel like makign a whole big thing, I'll make like a cup of oatmeal. Then I'll add to it one diced up chicken patty, a ton of hot sauce, and top with chees

I go to Cracker Barrel every Sunday because it reminds me of my grandparents

I put peanut butter in chili. Just my bowl, though.

I also like honey French dressing in cottage cheese. Shit's gud.

they were racists were they

>BBQ sauce in potatoes

Hell yeah boi. My aunt made a bomb-ass crockpot BBQ chicken and the sauce was the stuff of heaven. Ladled it over EVERYTHING on the plate.

I am 5'7 and as for 3 days ago passed the 400lbs mark. I've been shit on my whole life and everyone makes fun of me. I'm fucking only 21 years old yet I am fucking BALDING as bad as a 60 year old man. My dick is small, my only friend is my bird and food. I eat 4000-6000 calories a day. I order food twice a day because I am too ashamed to go out. I have my groceries delivered to me often and I won't leave the house for weeks. I will go through what would normally be 2-3 weeks of food for 1 person in a few days. My favorite meals are pepperoni and bacon pizza with ranch, french fries, bacon cheese burgers and chicken strips. I eat this daily and usually one pint of Ben&Jerry's or a full chocolate cake. I want to die. I don't care anymore.

They were boomers.

American here. So which part of that was the confession? Cause it all sounded pretty normal to me.

they jihaded themselves in a suicide bombing did they

Fuck society bro. Keep eating. Be proud to be who you are and be proud to be an American. You don't need to be apologetic for shit. Society is vain and evil and even if you were skinny and ripped people would still make fun of you for being below average height, and balding. Embrace the food and up your calorie intake x2. Fuck everyone else. I'm with you. Being 100% serious.

They Jihaded the housing market, yea.

Some say she is still stuck there to this day, living off a supply of string cheese and mountain dew provided by the store.

Not to be a downer but from my observation if you're past 20 and you're socially stunted you're done for, esp when unattractive
Just accept the fat life and the years you have left, maybe try finding chubby chasers to fuck a bit

I eat pork at questionable temperatures. Hasn't caused a problem yet, but luck does run out.

220 lbs, down from 305

wow, actually expected way fatter
not bad, congrats on the loss

I get little caesers regularly and will dip it into a jar of queso after it cools down.

I do the same except I dip it into salsa or nutella depending on my mood.

I lie about how much salt and butterfat I use in my dishes. I tell them I used less and that I used margarine just so I can pretend to be amazing when they say whenever they do it it never tastes as good.

I keep eating jalapeños knowing I will get the shits

I go to CiCi's and dip pizza slices into the alfredo sauce

Whenever im not stuffed I get anxiety attacks and go to the kitchen and eat random shit until it goes away

i once pan-fried watermelon and it tasted like corn

Your dick probably isn't small you're just fat.

I like full sugar energy drinks. Especially the ones that have that slight chemical taste so you know it's bad for you.

I legitimately like fast food, especially Taco Bell and Wendy's. I also enjoy and regularly go to Chinese buffets.

i make hot sauce pasta sometimes

shells, butter, franks

Sometimes I don't eat one legitimate thing a day. I'll wake up eat nothing for breakfast, drink some coffee. Eat cereal for lunch and then eat something like spinach and cookies for dinner. I don't know why I do these things.

i like raw onions but hate them cooked

The only time I ever eat or touch ketchup is with a Hot Dog.

I don't really like most vegetables when they're not in some kind of sandwich.

Whenever a recipe calls for onions, I use shallots instead.

Forgive me, Father.

every saturday and sunday i get an entire can of corned beef hash and cook it in butter, ill fry 2-3 eggs and put them on top and if i have whole hashbrowns ill put them ontop of the eggs and eat the whole thing, if i have cheese ill do the same

>FUCK SARGE WHAT DO WE DO?!? WE'RE OUT OF PLACES TO STORE THE FAT, IT KEEPS COMING
>THE FOREHEAD PUT IT IN THE FOREHEAD OH FUKKK

Probably not quite what you meant, but when I was 3 I wanted to help my Mom round the house, so I fed her fish while she napped.
With Strawberry Quik.
>there were no survivors

i eat sourcream and onion chips with french onion dip nearly everyday as a snack

Surimi/imitation crab meat is my favorite kind of meat.

I eat instant ramen raw

So that's what I ate the other night. It was so flavorless

I get ranch dipping sauce with my wings

You should see someone about that

Good, they taste like fermented piss

thats pretty normal i'm pretty sure that everyone who eats instant ramen has had it raw a couple times
they even sell little snacks of dried ramen in japan

I've worked at a concession stand at a nudist beach for three years.

>Fuck around on here when business was slow
>Pilfer food and never get caught
>BBQ at work and sell shit out of my own pocket