Drugs & Alcahol stories

I once thougt black Jack was a kind of whiskey

That's not a story, that's an anecdote

i once did a shot of 99% isopropyl alcohol for a bet.
ended up having to use ipecac to get it out of my system before the blindness set in.

unless its shrooms or alcohol, how you expect this to be Veeky Forums related?
pic is my first time doing molly.

salty shit was inedible that night, the nachos and spinach dip we ordered tasted like salt licks. next day, sweet bread, a tray of cut up fruit from the convenience store, and a bagel tasted amazing. the heat difference between the warm bagel and ice cream like cream cheese was fantastic.

and some guy posted here a few days ago about how he put magic shrooms on his pizza to microdose. described how it widens his field of vision a bit and makes things like the night sky and lava lamps more fascinating, but isnt a full trip.

did you get fucked up at all?

i got really lightheaded

bemp

Once I consumed a bunch of zolpidem and DPH and spent a few hours staring at a print of pic related. The horses literally started galloping around the room. I have taken plenty of other hallucinogens, but in terms of seeing things that aren't real and being convinced they are, those two take the cake.
Later on in that trip I decided to walk my dog. I live in a city and it's a miracle I didn't get hit by a car. Wasn't paying a shred of attention.

You literally drank poison

When I was In high school I did shrooms for the first time. I didn't want my parents to see me, so I hung out at a friends house for a while. Apparently, he had to turn a picture of his brother face-down because i wouldn't stop laughing at it, and when he did, i started laughing at a banana hook on the wall.

What's DPH. Diphenhydramine, the stuff in allergy medicine?

>take 3 benzodiazepines
>fall asleep on bus for 45 minutes
>drool on myself
>wake up and go to my apartment

>vape potent kush
>go to fill up car with gas
>pull off with nozzle still in my car
>make a huge scene but everything is ok
>blackout while driving for a split second
>pick up grandpa and go get breakfast
>tripping the fuck out while eating waffles
>crash on his couch

good times man

Anyone else think their brain is fried from drug use? I literally can't think like I use to. Like I have different connections. I'm not dumb I have a job and everything but like my thought process is way different

That's the stuff. Taking dozens of times the recommended dose does wild things. But most people don't find it remotely fun, so it doesn't get the level of abuse (and subsequent bad press) of drugs like dextromethorphan.

I'm 30 years old and I find drugs and alcohol revolting, but I can manage to drink beer, most wines, and champagne if I absolutely need to fit in with others.

Not really a "story", but that's my story. How do I fix my tastes?

>be me
>IV heroin for months constantly because I hate my life and want to die
>Give myself a reality check
>Proceed to experience serious opiate withdrawal for the first time
>Want to kill myself even more than when I started

I'm running out of options here lads.

Yea dude same.

I live in a a perpetual state of anxiety that I think is because or years of substance abuse, but the reason I started using drugs and alcohol is because I went through a lot of abuse as a child that caused anxiety. I haven't really given myself enough time to get completely sober from every thing long enough to determine if the anxiety will go away.

Jdimsa

I drank almost an entire fifth of Sambuca in 12 hours then threw up on a girl's cunt while going down on her.

Rehab my guy

Got blackout drunk on everclear and came to right as I puked on my boyfriends dick

Another fun time was when we made firecrackers and I thought an entire gram ion cracker would be good for myself alone and ended up tripping balls in my boyfriend's mom's backyard and puking my guts up

10/10 would do it again

I spent my last $12 on a bottle of shitty gutter whiskey that was undrinkable by itself.
All I had was cola cordial. I mixed it with cola cordial.
It was a dark time in my life.

i went sober for a couple of months, began reading more and sleeping more, and by the time my college semester rolled around, i was at 110%. strangest thing ever.

and i still smoke like a joint a week on a friday or wednesday night after i'm sone with all my tasks/errands, and i feel like my brain is continuing to grow. it makes me wonder if i was experiencing a hormonal change and if it's finally regulating back to normal, or if i'm (re)building neuron pathways in my brain.

>never drank once my first 21 years of life
>all my friends liked getting shit faced in school
>never saw the appeal to it
>fast foward to 21st birthday bough some alcohol
>drank almost three fourths of a melon liqueur bottle and one can of mike's hard watermelon ale
>only noticeable difference was I was a little wobbly and had delayed thinking times

Drinking is shit. Never did drugs either. I just don't see the appeal and potential drawbacks don't make it worth it to me like psychosis, dying, or that one syndrome from psychedelics where you cannot see normally ever again.

i took acid yesterday. very nice introspective trip

r8 and subscribe

I went to a party and they had a bartender there who was really cute, so I kept flirting with him, getting him to take shots with me, and eventually, I tell him to pull out the good shit. He brings out a bottle of everclear and starts to mix it with rum and Hawaiian punch. I grab the glass, some of it spills on my hand, he says, "wait, lemme set it on fire."

So he brings out a lighter, flicks it, sets the glass and my hand on fire.

I was so fucked, I didn't even notice until my friends and bartender were screaming at me to put the drink down. I drank it really fast and dunked my hand in the pool, got rushed to the ER and had the bartender boy fall asleep in my lap of the freezing lobby.

I don't drink fire any more.