Unpleasant Food Side Effects

>red piss/shit after eating beets
>fingers stinking of garlic for days after cooking with them (the spoon trick barely does anything)
>smelly piss after eating asparagus
>coffee shits (can be a benefit sometimes)
>runny nose after eating chili peppers (happens every fucking time for me, even for relatively mild peppers like wax peppers and jalapenos)

>fingers stinking of garlic for days after cooking with them
Exaggerating much? My hands smell like garlic after handling it for a few hours tops. Also fuck you coffee is the only thing keeping my shits regular.

he's definitely not exaggerating. my hands smell like garlic for almost a week if it touches more than a small patch of skin on my fingers

my biggest peeve is either
>anything with citric acid in it gives me heartburn
>love spicy food but it gives me the shits to the point where it interferes with work

For some reason sushi gives me diarrhea within a few hours of having it. I have no other food related problems.

>not eating garlic everyday so you can't even smell it

I pity you.

>Inb4 b-but people won't want to be around me if I smell like garlic all the time

Fuck 'em if they don't eat garlic, you don't want those kinds of people for friends.

Whenever I make curry I swear to god the whole fucking house smells like an Indian kitchen for days.

I dont believe it when people say their hands stink of garlic for long periods of times. I cut, chop, peel, etc, garlic regularly for meals. It touches my cutting boards, knives, fingers, etc. And they dont smell. Do you nit wash your hands? I dont even do the metal object trick to get rid of it. Just wash your hands you disgusting fuck lol

>he doesn't even know what his hands smell like without garlic, so he thinks it's just normal

>spicy runny nose
>unpleasant
No way. I love that nasal cleansing burn.

Bitch I know what they smell like. I know what they smell like after I still them up your moms asshole too.

Clean your fucking hands, garlic is not that powerful of a smell. Unless your handling hundreds of pounds of garlic per day or like cutting up cloves of it and rubbing it all over your hands.

Being extremely gassy (farting) all night after having some chocolate milk. It sucks.

I hear rubbing your hands with coffee grounds can remove smells well

>Binge drink one day a week
>Constipated for two or three days after
>Finally, have a big, dry, painful, weird colored shit
>Every week

I rarely drink coffee any more. I miss it and the shits that come with it so fucking much.

>Being extremely gassy (farting)
The purpose of the euphemism "gassy" is so you don't have to say "I gotta fart" in public.

So drink some then.

Morning after a binge where you feel sick and bloated from all the food that you stuffed down your throat the night before.

>Eat white castle
>Monster farts a few hours after
>wet farts and greasy shit all night.

I fucking love white castle tho. I don't give a fuck.

Human stomach pH is 1.5-3.5
Pure citric acid is pH 2.2
Your 'heartburn' is probably GERD unrelated to your food, are you a smoker? Do you drink alcohol frequently?

Drinking a few cups of coffee in the morning makes my piss smell freshly brewed.

>Coffee keeps me regular
This. It's like liquid colon cleanser.

I definitely know this feel, at least a few times I've barely made it home from the sushi buffet

I think it might be the salt drawing water into your digestive system because it only happened back when I was a sushi pleb that bought dozens of western style special rolls and soaked them in soy sauce

>cut hot peppers
>forget to scrub with salt and dish soap
>go to take piss
>feels like genitals are on fire for the day

i get a disturbingly uniformly red tinted turd after eating red velvet cake (never with anything else colored red)

Whenever I get drunk off red wine I shit dark green for some reason

>eat raw red onion
>mouth feels strange for hours afterwards, strange taste, dryness and sensitivity
Why?

maybe stop? sounds pretty unhealthy my guy

The reason I can't go near artificial sweeteners is they have an extreme dieuretic effect on me. I will piss and piss and piss to the point of dehydration.

Literally all those are good things
>Red piss/shit after eating beets
fun

>fingers stinking of garlic
>not loving the smell of garlic

>smelly asparagus piss
also fun

>coffee shits
the best part of the morning

>runny nose after eating hot things
Such a good feeling to clear out your sinuses.

You suck OP

Do you use fenugreek? It's got that Indian person solotone smell and it comes out in your sweat.

One time I cut a pepper, dont remember what kind, and then rubbed my eyes after. It was very odd, it felt good. It was the only time it ever didnt hurt like hell/etc.

It was like a weird tingling feeling, but it didnt hurt. It felt almost cold in a way, but my eyes didnt sting and werent watering or anything. No idea why it happened and its never happened since.

I don't smoke or drink but I used to have severe acid reflux as a child. Nowadays I rarely get it so severely but I avoid anything with citric acid or large amounts of oil. As a result I've basically developed a super human citric-acid-taste detecting power. Problem is I have loved spicy food since I could talk so I'm basically throwing napalm into my digestive system on a regular basis anyway.

No citrus at all? That sucks hard man. No lemonade, no orange juice? Those are my go-to's when I want a quick sweet snack.

>your mouth tasting like stale sugar after drinking soda

Regret after fast food.

Might be the onion

How is it unpleasant exactly? I mean it's not any worse than normal shit and piss color.
Why even care about the aesthetic of your excrement color?

>fingers stinking of garlic for days after cooking with them
I don't know what kind of plebian hates garlic smell, but for the record, washing your hands with a little bit of vinegar cuts the smell by a lot.

Same, I don't get it either. I think it's more likely that these anons aren't washing properly or they touch some lingering residue from not cleaning their kitchens and utensils.

Anyway,
>cut hot peppers
>wash hands
>a few hours later
>think it's safe to touch my face
>have an itch on my eye and poke it with finger
>fiery hot burning for a good five minutes

>pine mouth

Also kanker sores from citrus or tomatoes.